Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

The couple dated for 3 years till Emily s mental health began to impact their partnership. senior singles indianapolis I didn t feel comfortable at all and was angry at the truth that she disrespected and invaded my privacy. The cab stopped at the bridge and told us we could walk more than it from here, so we got out and walked up toward the gates to the bridge. www locanto com login For me, a life of peace, patience and purity far outstrips the uncontrolled passion that robs your brain cells of any sensibility as fast as you can drop your underwear.

best gay hookup apps 2018

Mostly just talk couple of words then no talk. personals in augusta He did not know what to say, he starts stuttering and mumbling. I know that ladies have a lot of pressure on them to look a specific way but they anticipate us to as nicely. costa rica single women Founder life can be considerably far more stressful, says Lin.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/8/2007 8:17:00 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

looking4you1972
Tulsa, OK

plz give me soom feedback

9/8/2007 9:16:18 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

depends how people perceive things. I don't have a problem with it. Maybe it doesn't work for others if sex is the only important thing in it, but in my case I only start something planing for a life together with serious commitment in it....... distance gives me chance to keep talking things out, without hormones involvement.

9/8/2007 10:47:37 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

looking4you1972
Tulsa, OK

no its not about sex im loking fot a long term dill

9/8/2007 11:28:43 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

wallflowers
Rolla, MO

well as for me it did he was in NC me here in MO we chated daily i was scarde he might be lieing and maybe he thought the same but over time we found out we had nothing to hide so after 2 months he hoped a bus and moved in that was June 2000 by Nov we were married and May21,05 he passed a way very suddenly I sure do miss him but i know i was loved and had no worries

Yes I would do it again too

9/8/2007 11:30:23 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

ironranger
Owatonna, MN

im sorry for your loss.... there is hope in your story for many. thanks for sharing. hugs

9/8/2007 11:32:57 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

classy777
Tulsa, OK

You hang in there 4you72 don't ever give up...some people think that having a relationship is only about sex and how much they can get out of it and they are usually the ones that will ultimatly be the ones left behind.Just continue to respect women and i assure you when you least expect it she will find you.

9/8/2007 11:38:01 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

carlita69
El Paso, TX

yes
only if u have trust in them
n if u talk every day !!!

not for me!!!! i would want my man to be here n hug,cuddle, kiss, just touch him!
sorry ccan't do it!!! need my man here with me!! haha

9/8/2007 11:40:18 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

classy777
Tulsa, OK

Hey wallflower...So sorry for your loss,hope things are getting better for you..do you still have your beautiful little dog? That's a sweet picture.I have a little pomeranian that means everything to me so i understand.

9/8/2007 11:47:38 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

they can work. i have seen it firsthand and heard some great stories.of course it is harder but if you are both on the same page it will work. love knows no boundarys.

9/8/2007 11:51:45 AM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

katie5
Bradenton, FL

it can work if your both trustworthy but hell I want my man to be with me more than not

9/8/2007 1:25:31 PM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

cholo73
Virginia Beach, VA

...distance is always a given in any relationship, whether near or far...
...what is important is the foundation the relationship is anchored on...this would determine the fate ahead...

9/8/2007 1:27:56 PM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

i might b fixen to try it, so i will tell ya how it goes.

9/8/2007 1:37:50 PM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

I agree with cholo, about the foundation, you get what you put into it.
If two people are attracted to each other, and work on exploring and developing
(building) the relationship, it will work. If they both are open, and sincere
in heart, have the will, desire to make it work, it will work, distance or no
distance, If you want it bad enough.. you can make it work

9/8/2007 3:13:59 PM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

oboy
Quincy, MA

IF it works it works.

9/8/2007 4:04:12 PM do you thank long distent relatioship last  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

nothing ventured......nothing gained....

Page: 1, 2, 3