Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free internet hookup sites

With Loved ones Sharing set up, up to six household members can use this app. speed dating jupiter fl We talked about college and career experiences, his fraternity, our church, and life. Scruff s founder, Eric Silverberg, told me the corporation added the function when they noticed lots of customers were already posting travel itineraries in their profiles now one particular in four members posts a new trip each year. vietnamese dating tips But if we re becoming truthful, on the web dating gets a worse reputation than it deserves.

mature hookup sites

Make confident that the e mail account has no personal information and facts about you in the address. woburn singles Focus on creating your self superior rather than picking a dating app. Now, we re married, have a dog, and are level 19 in Pokemon Go. megnutt onlyfans reddit Our certified connection coaches can give you the tools you want to assistance you set partnership parameters and emotional boundaries.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/3/2008 3:57:17 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

JOHN 7:38 He who believes in Me,as the Scripture has said,out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.

john8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again saying, I am the LIGHT of the world He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness,but have the light of life

john8:32 And you shall know the truth,the truth shall make you free.

john8:47He who is of GOD hears GODS words;therefore you do not hear,because you are not of God

john9:3 For judgement I have come into this world,that those who do not see may see,and that those who see may be made blind

john10:4 And when he brings out his own sheep,he goes before them; and the sheep follow him,for they know his voice.

john10:5 Yet they will by know means follow a stranger,but will flee from him,for they do not know the voice of strangers

john10:27 My sheep hear my voice and I know them,and they follow Me,

john10:28 And I give them eternal life,and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand.

john12:11 Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD

[Edited 9/3/2008 4:11:00 PM]

9/3/2008 7:54:08 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

kevin9317
Los Angeles, CA

You've quoted a lot of scripture. What is your point?

9/3/2008 8:53:49 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

my point is saying alot of people think they are of the LORD and his teachings,,,and they arent ,,,so I put up the scriptures so they can see..hopefully....in love only

9/3/2008 9:02:35 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL

praise God it sure is good to have a real christian on here. I'm standing for the Lord praise God and there is no turning back. heeling's the cripples healing the sick. God gives all his ppl the power to do these things Amen

9/3/2008 9:09:41 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

When are you going to stand up for Christ rather than false teachers?

9/3/2008 9:17:11 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

AMEN !!!YES RUSS HE GIVES us ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY ...THANK U LORD!

9/3/2008 9:18:37 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

fuzz i cant make u see if u dont c by now...i gave u all scriptues to back up what i said....i think u need to ask god to reveal to u .....u will be surprised...

9/3/2008 9:27:12 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from blessedlady48:
fuzz i cant make u see if u dont c by now...i gave u all scriptues to back up what i said....i think u need to ask god to reveal to u .....u will be surprised...

You haven't given Scripture that supports what you say. You are taking Scripture out of context and making it a pretext.

Scripture is not for backing yourself up, it is the Truth, the inspired Word of God.

9/3/2008 9:43:12 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

little fuzzy!...john 8;32...THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE...ISNT THAT ENOUGH?,,WHAT FUZZY WHAT MORE???OOOOOOOO MY!..I NEED TO TAKE U TO BIBLE CLASS....IS THAT IT?????

9/4/2008 8:12:49 AM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

quincy_b
Ogden, UT

Quote from blessedlady48:

You haven't given Scripture that supports what you say. You are taking Scripture out of context and making it a pretext.

Scripture is not for backing yourself up, it is the Truth, the inspired Word of God.

The above is Correct way to go Fuzz! And the problem with Blesslady is the her Jesus has many names....like John Hagee, Mary K. Baxter, Rod Parleys, and ect. ect. She is sold out to TV preachers.

9/4/2008 8:24:07 AM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

charlesestr
Porterdale, GA

I think what makes a Christian truly Christian is that they accept the truth, this is perhaps the most best known scripture in the Gospel according to John.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Here it is, written in red if your bible is red letter edition, Jesus himself said this and it is truth that Jesus is the Son of the living God, later in the Gospel he moves to do what he said would happen, Jesus gave his life for us and shed his blood at Calvary for us. Jesus is Lord and Savior, the preachers on the media, they are good speakers but they are not the way to heaven, only Jesus is the way of heaven. We are Christians because we know Jesus is the Christ and only through his blood are we redeemed.

[Edited 9/4/2008 8:24:39 AM]

9/4/2008 8:26:04 AM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

quincy...darkness cant see light ...no more said my mission is done...im not here to make u understand just reveal things to his lost ...im done!..i pray the lord opens ur eyes to the truth ...in jesus name

9/4/2008 11:38:08 AM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

brashdoc
Chehalis, WA

What does the Bible say about who is a real Christian? (how do you become one, what do they do & teach, how do they live) 3 Bible passages mention the term 'Christian.' Pray & meditate on these in context, allowing the Holy Spirit to teach you the riches of God's Living Word concerning who a real Christian is. Please post your insights here, what the LORD shows you, that we might learn from His Word.

#1. Acts 11:21-26 And the HAND of the LORD was WITH them & a great number BELIEVED & TURNED TO THE LORD. News of these things came to the ears of the CHURCH in Jerusalem & they SENT OUT Barnabas to go as far as Antioch. When he came & had seen the grace of God, he was glad & encouraged them all that with PURPOSE OF HEART they should CONTINUE WITH THE LORD. For he was a GOOD MAN, FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT & OF FAITH & a great many people WERE ADDED to the Lord. Then Barnabas departed for Tarsus to seek Saul & when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year THEY ASSEMBLED WITH THE CHURCH & TAUGHT a great many people. And the DISCIPLES were first called CHRISTIANS in Antioch.

#2. Acts 26:15-20,22,23,27-29 "So I said, `Who are You, LORD?' And He said, `I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. But rise & stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this PURPOSE, to make you a MINISTER (SERVANT) & a WITNESS both of the things which you have seen & of the things which I will yet reveal to you. I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now SEND, to OPEN their eyes & to TURN THEM from darkness to light & from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive FORGIVENESS of sins & an INHERITANCE among those who ARE sanctified by FAITH IN ME.' Therefore, King Agrippa, I was NOT DISOBEDIENT to the heavenly vision, but declared first to those in Damascus & Jerusalem...thruout all the region of Judea then to the Gentiles, that they should REPENT, TURN to GOD & DO WORKS BEFITTING REPENTANCE. Therefore, having obtained HELP from God, to this day I stand, WITNESSING BOTH to small & great, saying NO OTHER THINGS than those which the PROPHETS & MOSES said would come that the Christ would SUFFER, that He would be the FIRST to RISE from the dead & would PROCLAIM LIGHT to the Jewish people & to the Gentiles. King Agrippa, do you BELIEVE THE PROPHETS? I know that you do believe. Then Agrippa said to Paul, "You almost persuade me to become a CHRISTIAN." And Paul said, "I would to God, that whether in a short or long time, not only you, but also all who hear me this day, might become such as I am, except for these chains."

#3 1 Peter 4:7-10,12-16,19 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious & watchful in your prayers. Above all things have fervent love for one another, for "love will cover a multitude of sins.'' Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;
but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. If you are reproached for the NAME OF CHRIST, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory & of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters. Yet if anyone SUFFERS as a CHRISTIAN, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter. Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in DOING GOOD, as to a faithful Creator.

9/4/2008 12:20:29 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

i think i gave u all the scripture those are gods words not me....or mine,,,so what dont u say i support I support the law...and u?

9/4/2008 2:47:29 PM WILL the real chrstians plz STAND up!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

yes i am going to be a tv preacher...arent u going to watch me?

Page: 1, 2