Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

e. ottawa mature singles Sadly, quite a few get older without a prospect in sight. The girls had been friendly and had been prepared to humor me and my standard Chinese, even supply me with lengthy explanations on grammaical points. abdicate omegle Pulmonary Hypertension News is strictly a news and information and facts web site about the disease.

sex hookups near me

This question has a bit of mischievousness and flirtation about it, and you re providing your date the freedom to reveal as a lot, or as tiny, as they want, Elizabeth says. dating in sunnyvale This dating community has been about for lots of years and provides a lot of options and functions to make your practical experience a fun and protected a single. 200,000 users connected per day in search of a good quality meeting. sexy latina ladies You can immediately leave this site at any time by clicking the X in the major right or by pressing the Escape important twice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/8/2007 3:01:14 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

well its a smartass mouth and looks like u got it right cheers for u buddy lol

9/8/2007 3:04:16 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

007shark76
Beverly Hills, FL

just funnin with you casper. i am sorry that jerk did that to you.

9/8/2007 3:06:51 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

those who have to lie are not worth it...too many people in the world of dating to get hung up on a jerk for sure...but let me add that women too do lie and most take it to their grave...

9/8/2007 3:07:41 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

hellolima... thanks for the commint but a little on the waiting will keep me from getting hurt and filling used...that isn't it ether my ex-husband was a lier and a cheater always said it wasn't me that he had a problem which i can see he did. But that doesn't make it any better when u spend years with a man and he f*cks your life u too. Now i'm ready to date agin and this jurk acts like that...rely doesn't make a girl fill to good about herself but i know there are woman out there that do the samething to guys and i just don't see why people want to be so stuped and hurt others...i guess its just not my natcher to want to go and hurt others i don't like to be hurt so i don't hurt anyone ether its just a f*cked up world is all i can say..thanks for the commint agin it was greate

9/8/2007 3:08:35 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

shark...its all good i was funnin right back at u

9/8/2007 4:27:06 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

oboy
Quincy, MA

so WE LOOK BETTER THAN WE ARE. IT's compitation with us guys

9/8/2007 4:29:33 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

I thought that happened back in high school!

9/11/2007 8:57:35 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

yeah well i thought so too but i guess some guys are just into playing games but its sad they have to hurt someones fillings to make them self look good for the other guys or someone else for that mater.

9/12/2007 4:26:40 AM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

twiz
Martinsville, VA

hey guys lie about there sex life and there gas mileage

9/12/2007 5:08:51 AM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Why should women lie? Fact is fact. I don't lie about it. Just because I haven't had any in awhile doesn't mean I won't get any soon. Can't answer for all. Just myself.

9/12/2007 6:19:45 AM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

Good morning everyone. I'm not having it to pkk.... hope you get some soon and please.... lie about it.... just don't rub it in.... LOL girl, in the blues here, he-he

9/12/2007 6:39:44 AM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

Casper I dont think its a guy thing or a woman thing. A liar is a liar no matter what there gender. Even though I am a guy I do think that a higher percentage of guys are liars than women. Find out who this asshole told you had a big ass and tell him hes no good in bed and has a little d*ck!

9/12/2007 6:43:52 AM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

mrcooper20
Wind Ridge, PA

no need to lie if you have ses you have sex big deal. just be upfront,dont lie and everyone will be happy in the end

9/12/2007 6:50:00 AM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

b4thebest
Port Charlotte, FL

Hahahaha

I can't believe it but I agree with syngar.

Gotta go write this down...

lol j/k

9/12/2007 6:52:31 AM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

ROFL - Hey - I've never used that one. But I will save it if I ever want to get into a senseless argument and have run out of knowledgeable things to say.

Page: 1, 2, 3