Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

cougar hookup

So boldly, I asked him if he wanted to see me once more the subsequent day. fort pierce classifieds When I arrived, she was currently entirely shit faced and looked like she had been drinking for days. He was astounded that a lady would like that individual, and we both had a penchant for the exact same Beaujolais Cru wine Fleury and we arranged a phone contact. omegle age limit Chapter five, also the final chapter, is the 1 that brings the player to the most intense emotions.

free adult hookup sites

Pick up linescan be a terrific way to break the ice, but you don t want to waste all your time on superficial pleasantries. sacramento area dating sites If a woman swipes on a man and he swipes on her as effectively, it s a match. Enable us maintain this coverage going with a 1 time donation or an ongoing membership pledge. doublelist little rock ar THIS IS AN Lawyer ADVERTISEMENT.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/8/2007 2:06:51 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

Ok why would a guys play around one night and two nights later have sex with a girl and then lie about it? I'm 26 yes i'm a bigger girl not huge but i'm a big girl and i was with this guy who was all about getting his game on in the bedroom and then when he stoped talking to me tells someone that my butt was to big and when asked if he had sleep with me he lied and sayed hell no...why would anyone want to do that? He was all game when it was happening and said he realy injoyed it. I was thinking it was going to a new relasionship level and then he blows me out of the water by saying my butt is to big. Tell me why want to lie about who they have sleeped with?

9/8/2007 2:08:20 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

guys are just assholes! and alot of em use people! watch out for the jerks! and arent u a oakie to?

9/8/2007 2:13:16 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

No such thing as a big butt....besides the bigger the cushion the better the pushin'....maybe the guy was really a limpd*ck and had to use natural male enhancement formula's to make him stand proud...only to be a classic jerk me off and spoil the whole act....sorry about that, but i wouldn't say anything negative about good sex or a nice meaty butt....ever!!!

9/8/2007 2:20:18 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

yea i'm a okie...whats that got to do with it lol hopefuly nothing bad

9/8/2007 2:22:59 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

naw we got alot of oakies in here these days! we are the best!

9/8/2007 2:23:11 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

theviking
Dahlonega, GA

WALT THE HORNEY ONE...lives in OkieHoma and will travel to your door faster than greased lightening...besides Walt has a knack for strange bedfellows....like his former flame Laurie......LOL

9/8/2007 2:26:31 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

yea us cowgirls now how to ride and stay on lol like they say ride a cowboy save the horse

9/8/2007 2:40:15 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

classy777
Tulsa, OK

Hi "Lil" casper...don't you sweat jerks and thier behavior and remember hind sight will ultimatly help in fore sight! And i'm an Okie too!!!

9/8/2007 2:41:44 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

well look at the oakies comin out of the woodwork

9/8/2007 2:42:39 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

thanks girl glade u got my back us oakie's have to stick together. I'm hopping to find a real man someday and leave all this jackasses behind lol

[Edited 9/8/2007 2:42:57 PM]

9/8/2007 2:44:32 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

well then im out!

9/8/2007 2:45:26 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

classy777
Tulsa, OK

Honey don't push it,have fun as long as you can and when the time comes hopefully it will be right.Hang in there!

9/8/2007 2:48:12 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

casper812003
Enid, OK

most oklahoma guys are jackasses in a way but if they know how to make a woman happy and keep her that way its all good...the jackasses i'm talking about are the players that don't know how to play the game right i like a man with a smart ass mouth couse i got one on me too lol

9/8/2007 2:58:24 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

007shark76
Beverly Hills, FL

a guy with an ass mouth? that is a new one on me. lol. I am smart but don't have an ass mouth.

9/8/2007 3:00:57 PM Why do guys lie about who they have sex with?  

hellolima
Lima, OH

Well Casper, guys lie becaue many of us are assholes and just want a piece...sometimes desperately enough that they'll have sex with someone that they really aren't attracted to at all just to satisfy themselves and blow a load. It's called being a selfish prick that just uses people. I'm not like that, but I've known many like that..."p*ssy is p*ssy," they'll say. "Just put a bag over her head," is the joke. I'm not saying that's you. You're pictures show an attractive lady. But it's the attitude of many a d*ck.

That's why, if you don't want to feel like a piece of meat that's just been used, degraded and thrown away, and then humiliated, it's always best to avoid sharing the most intimate part of yourself until you've at least ascertained whether or not the guy is a complete d*ck or not. That's partly why the Bible encourages people to abstain from sex until marriage...just making the point here.

Now, of course, none of us really want to go that far, and i don't want to discourage any lovely ladies from enjoying early relationship sex with anyone (especially me). So, if you want to avoid being used and hurt, one either must accept and enjoy NSA sex for what it is or at least wait a good long time until you feel confident that you know the man and his character and interest/feelings for you.

Page: 1, 2, 3