Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

We laughed, shared much more about our lives, and talked about how sad we each were that I was leaving the subsequent morning . hermaphrodite singles It is a brutal time to be single — even ahead of Valentine s Day showed up. We prepared the very same meals, set up a table in our rooms and began a zoom contact as if we re sitting together obtaining dinner. cityxguide oklahoma He kept bringing me drinks and shots and each and every time I went to get a round he would inform me it s his treat.

megapersnals

The concept is to break the ice as early as possible and get comfortable with sharing amusing stories with every single other. high desert singles In addition to this, we also evaluated platforms for factors like helpful characteristics and safety measures that have been put in location. Usually fancied possessing a discreet affair? Properly, Ashley Madison can make it occur. japan cupid opinion COM offer you with great price and No CB restrictions and weekly payout.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

1/25/2007 1:34:38 PM What... No Kissing!  

bigokie31
Oklahoma City, OK

I went on date with a girl I met and I really like her. She likes me and we are friends. But I went out with her for the first time and we had a great time going to the malls and eating lunch. When it was time to part ways she asked me to give her a hug. I wrapped my arms around and gave her a wonderful embrace, but that is not all. I wanted to kiss her. I think kissing on a first date is a kind and affectionate gesture when parting ways for the night. I was not sure how I should have done it. Being the gentlemen, when I hugged her. I did not let go of her just yet. I simply faced her and said "May I." She knew what I meant, but she turned her cheek to me and said "No" I wasn't hurt any. I kissed her cheek and we laughed for a moment. She told me that she does not like kissing. She had not kissed another man in like 8 years. I still think she is a great girl and want to see her more, but the disliking a kiss bothers me and I hope she comes around soon. I really like her and I really to give her a good kiss next time. Any advice would be great.

To me a kiss on the first date is a kind and affectionate gesture when parting company it does not indicate any kind of serious romantic interest. However, I am interested in her and hope we can have some romance in the future. Since she has not kissed in such a long time, I thought she would be a little more receptive, but cannot figure out why she does not like kissing.

Ryan

1/25/2007 5:20:00 PM What... No Kissing!  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Kiss on the lips is one thing..... romantic intentions
Kiss on the cheek............. friendly intentions

Choose your poison!
Krazz

1/25/2007 10:21:33 PM What... No Kissing!  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

I'd hold off. Or just be content with a peck on the cheek. Meybe even just leave it at hugs or just holding her for awhile. She may not be into rushing things just yet. Afterall this "was" yer first date with her.
Meybe she dont care for kissing cuz the last kisser was a slobber-face. Respect her wishes.
Let her become more comfortable with you. She mite suprise ya an throw ya down one day an suck yer whole face off. hahaha

1/26/2007 1:44:19 AM What... No Kissing!  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

LMAO .... Hill you have now oficially succeeded in painting a picture in my brain

At the end of their first date, a young man takes his favorite girl home. Emboldened by the night, he decides to try for that important first kiss.
With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and, smiling, he says to her, "Darling, how 'bout a goodnight kiss?"
Horrified, she replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!"
"Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?"
"No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"
"Oh come on, there's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"
"No way. It's just too risky!"
"Oh please, please, I like you so much!!"
"No, no, and no. I like you too, but I just can't!"
"Oh yes you can. Please?"
"NO, no. I just can't."
"Pleeeeease?..."
Out of the blue, the porch light goes on, and the girl's sister shows up in her pajamas, hair disheveled. In a sleepy voice the sister says: "Dad says to go ahead and give him a kiss. Or I can do it. Or if need be, he'll come down himself and do it. But for crying out loud tell him to take his hand off the intercom button!"

Visit your own mouth and make sure it's clean before visiting his/her mouth and starting a tourism venture

[Edited 1/26/2007 1:44:42 AM]

2/7/2007 4:31:12 PM What... No Kissing!  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

LOL, I've heard the same story, only with a bj at stake.

3/2/2007 5:48:03 AM What... No Kissing!  

hollywoodtalent
Saint Paul, MN

She's lying about the kissing thing and just wants to be your friend, ive never had that happen to me because i dont make the first move, next time dont ask a woman for a kiss, it shows them your not very confident and you will then get put into the friend zone, just kiss them if your both feeling the moment,woman give off vibes to let you know its ok to kiss them.

3/5/2007 10:59:45 AM What... No Kissing!  

godsmack_333
Mullin, TX

Hey just my lil advice here, never ask a women for a kiss thats old fashion, and yes we all want to impress women of today and let them know that some men still have manners and morals, but while you were hugging her a nice kiss on the neck would have been suitable. she wouldnt have said anything. truth is most men that aren't drunk will not make the first move, and im not to sure about her past relations or her history, but sounds to me she could be a lost cause, any women that doesnt enjoy kissing is a total turnoff in my opinion, either she was lying or i wouldnt want to make it to the home plate with her if you know what i mean.

3/5/2007 1:47:05 PM What... No Kissing!  

lorirae71
San Bernardino, CA

Not true. I don't kiss on the first date. I have way too many first dates. You can not kiss the whole world. I don't have herpes on my lips. Thats because I am careful where I put my lips. And that goes for both sets....

3/7/2007 2:50:05 PM What... No Kissing!  

brocknct
Newcomerstown, OH

When begging that first kiss, I have always looked the woman in the eyes, and started to move inward. If they didn't recipricate, I shift my weight to draw them closer to me and tilt my head towards their forehead. Pecking them on their forehead and giving a nice gentle friendly hug. Releasing the hug quickly but calmly if they don't recipricate, but if they embrace me then I hold for a bit.

Always funny when the woman closes her eyes, thinking she's getting a kiss, and ends up getting you on the chin.

Least this way, I have never been slapped, and she'd usually make the first move next time around.

4/11/2007 9:26:17 AM What... No Kissing!  

g13classified
Compton, CA

Kissing has to come natural. Not forced and not seen as a 'favor'.

I'll kiss on a first date if the chemistry is there but I would never say something like 'I don't like to kiss' just to avoid him.

Maybe something was wrong with this chick...maybe it wasn't the right moment.

4/12/2007 6:06:55 PM What... No Kissing!  

rasgumby
Moberly, MO

I love this one
Brings back memories, quite some time ago I took a gal out, The date went fantastic but I was ready to just go home, again-first date, at the end she tried to kiss me and i did exactly the same, turned my head, just wasn't ready yet,, friends first.
we ended up living together for over a year.
she later told me that after that first date, she thought she would never see me again.

don't sweat it..
it happens when the time is right.
besides.. her last kisser may have been lousy at it!!
A girl has to kiss a lot of toads before she finds the one that knows how to use his tongue.. hey wait.. that didnt sound right

4/17/2007 6:33:42 PM What... No Kissing!  

xgymnast
Colorado Springs, CO

If I were you, I would relax with her for quite awhile and focus on her personality. In time, perhaps you can ask what she doesn't like about kissing.

The first kiss I had was horrible...the guy had suction formed, and way too much saliva. She may have gotten very turned off by a kiss like that, and never wants to experience it again.

She may believe, as I do, that a kiss belongs at the beginning of a committed relationship...no where near the first date. Respect her wishes, and invest time in getting to know her.

5/11/2007 6:55:24 PM What... No Kissing!  

singlemom0603
Ocala, FL

You say she hasn't kissed another guy in 8 years. Maybe she is afraid she's no good at it and your desire for her will drain away. Or, just a thought, she's of a different persuasion.

5/12/2007 2:33:38 PM What... No Kissing!  

lea29
Battle Creek, MI

That’s the way to do it! Use your common sense. One can tell if their "just not that in to you" don’t ya think. If it feels right do it. If not don’t, and head for the cheek or forehead.

5/17/2007 6:30:10 PM What... No Kissing!  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

I'd try reaching for her hand and genitally kiss it . Just once tho. See what happens.
I'm romantic that way. And feel men don't think with their heads.Then give her a nice hug.
And while the hug is happing kiss the side of her cheek. Only then she will see you want more.. good luck!!!

Dr Deb

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4