Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight sex

I visited her a few times and then she came over with her 11 year old daughter. hook up in panama city beach When I didn t respond, Jay would flood me with dolphin videos and photographs. The ideal ever dating app is referred to as GO OUT, GET A LIFE & MEET Real People . backpage riverside Smaller sized groups like the comedy duo UpDating or the speed dating service Right here/Now made virtual versions of their in person experiences.

hookup websites completely free

There s also an whole element of HER that does not seriously have to do with dating but rather operates as a social media platform and shows you what queer events are going on in your area. edmonton alberta dating When it comes to sex, BDSM and polyamory are disrespectful for the reason that they are a reflecting of his personal values, according to the group. At initially, these calls have been a small awkward—what were you supposed to say to a total stranger you d almost certainly never ever meet? But then, what couldn t you say to a stranger you d probably by no means meet? Freed from the stress of a pending outcome—no question of a second drink, moving to a second bar, or going back to anyone s place—I became immersed in these conversations that lasted, from time to time, for hours. bedpage tn Certainly you will develop into the most beautiful person in today s date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/6/2008 3:48:29 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW? CHECK OUT it out,
what is it ? how will it affect you ? A WARNING ............
ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

CHECK OUT
www.reg6.com
COMMENTS WELCOME....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/6/2008 3:56:44 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

llfuzzball
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,639)
Denver, CO

nonsense

9/7/2008 12:08:22 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

captpappy
New Orleans, LA

I tried to muddle through this article, but have to admit that it is such a soup of misinterpretations and misconceptions and an all out effort to condemn the United States by using the imagery of Revelations, it is extremely difficult to find any grain of truth in the paper, much less try to figure out what “The Sunday Law” actually means to this writer.

Revelations speaks about conditions of the world during the time of the Antichrist and the return of Jesus. The government spoken of in Revelations – the “Beast” is a combination of the four governments or kingdoms shown to Danial. They are no longer separate in Revelations and therefore do not speak of a single “Kingdom” such as the United States by itself, but a global governing body made up of several Kingdoms.

This is not a matter of interpretation, this is what was explained to John when he saw the image.

If you believe Danial's vision of the Lion with Eagle's wings, “... until the wings were plucked from the back of the lion” is a vision of Great Britain and the Eagle's wings are symbolic of the US coming out of Great Britain, then Revelations, which includes the lion as part of the Great Beast, says nothing about the Eagle's wings at all.

I can tell you, the US is NOT the harlot or Babylon, nor is it, by itself, the “Beast”, and no president we have had to date is the Antichrist., and anyone who mistakenly insists on these images symbolizing the US by itself must be suspect in their other interpretations and “insights” as well.

Unfortunately this writer has taken such a narrow view by singling out the US, it discounts (in my opinion) most of his “insights”. I say unfortunate, because I happen to agree with several things he writes concerning the moral degradation and a country (my opinion = world) hell bent on killing the one true God! ... but this is a world wide condition and not restricted to the US.

[Edited 9/7/2008 12:10:47 AM ]

9/7/2008 1:20:07 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
olehickory
Janesville, WI

I heard about this way back when I was in my 20's. That was a few years ago. It was called the "Blue Laws" back then. The person who used to talk about it all the time was my then mother-in-law, who was Seventh Day Adventist. Well it has been 40 some years later and I have yet to see them come into effect.
God bless
Danny Boy

9/7/2008 6:25:21 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

knightnyte2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,718)
Spring, TX

Whew, that was a long article. Though I did not, read the entire article, I cannot see much of a trend since 911 as stated. That same trend started years ago when prayer was taken from schools. Christians working in any form of government were not allowed to display any form of God in their workplace, or the areas surrounding it.

In my opinion, there were a few liberals trying to make a place in history for themselves, and in fact did exactly that. O'Hara hated the church with a passion. Many supporting her cause, demanded separation of church and state, but if one would read a bit about O'Hara you will find that all her goals were against Christians. Though her end results lead to what a minority of non-believers wanted, I believe she was just a anti-Christ wannabe. Alone, she did more damage to Christian belief than anyone in modern history. Historical markers in front of town halls and court houses, were ordered to be removed. Nativity scenes were ordered off city and gov properties.

There was a time not so long ago, where anything related to God could not be discussed by your children in public schools. Any other religion could have group meetings, solicit members from the school body, and worship without any interference. Wicca groups were formed and met in those same schools. Witch clubs made headway.

So, what's stated in the article didn't start 10 years ago. It started more like 40-50 years ago.

9/7/2008 7:55:31 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

brashdoc
Over 1,000 Posts (1,463)
Chehalis, WA

It is good to see that the saints of God are able to discern the error from the truth. It isn't difficult to see the misinterpretations & taking texts out of context to make a pretext in that website given at the beginning of this thread. And you are right about the 'Blue Laws'; they were PASSED to keep people from WORKING OR SELLING on Sunday. Today they have been repealed & as you can see, businesses, etc. sell on Sunday & people do all kinds of things on Sunday. The SOURCE of these false teachings & prophecies come from Ellen G. White, the founder of 7th Day Adventism. She was a follower & one of the chief supporters of the false prophet, William Miller (early 1800's) & his date setting, who predicted the exact time of the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (in 1844). Incidently, a chief editor of William Miller's end times magazine was none other than Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the Jehovahs' Witnesses! He also was a false prophet & set his own dates as to the exact time & return of the Lord. They were all WRONG! The irony of this whole false adventism movement & all those who before & since have falsely prophecied the exact time of Christ's 2nd Coming, is that William Miller repented of his date setting just before he died & said he was wrong. Ellen G. White didn't, Charles Russell didn't. Believe the Scriptures & the leading & guiding of the Spirit of God, in discerning accurately the Spirit of truth & the spirit of error.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered & said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, `I am the Christ & will deceive many. At that time many will turn away from the faith & will betray & hate each other,

Acts 1:6,7 So when they met together, they asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?" He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth & many false prophets will appear & deceive many people but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:3 While Jesus was sitting on the Mt. of Olives, his followers came to him alone. They asked, `Tell us, when will these things happen? How will we know what is the sign of Your coming? (when it is the time for you to return) And when will the end (close) of the age be?' And Jesus answered & said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, `I am the Christ & will deceive many. At that time many will turn away from the faith & will betray & hate each other & many false prophets will appear & deceive many people but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations & then the end will come. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. At that time if anyone says to you, `Look, here is the Christ!' or, `There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs & false prophets will appear & perform great signs & miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you, `There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, `Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. But of that day & hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

9/7/2008 8:31:55 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

swdove
Over 2,000 Posts (3,358)
Simms, MT

Well, this has been a fine Sunday school class, thank-you gentlemen :thumbsup:
I'm home with the
and guess where the Lord brought me, isn't he smart
I will say one thing, I put myself in his hands, because humans, hey! they scare me
Have a Blessed Sunday and everyday

9/7/2008 10:19:43 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

WILLIAM MILLER WAS NOT A SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST/ ELLEN WHITE DID NOT DO ANY TIME SETTING

WHY A NEED TO RETRACT IT?

WILLIAM MILLER WAS A SUNDAY KEEPER HE WAS CONVERTED TO CHRIST ,HE HAD BEEN WHAT WE
CALL TODAY A FREEMASON...BEFORE HE GOT CONVERTED

HE WAS WRONG ON HIS INTERPRETATION OF SOME OF THE SCRIPTURES ,BUT NOT ALL AND HE WAS NOT
A PROPHET..

WILLIAM MILLER WAS NOT A SABBATH KEEPER AS FOR REST OF INFO,I WILL UPDATE LATER...

AS FOR OUR USA-SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT THE FREEMASONS ARE IN CONTROL OF WASHINGTON DC

LOOK UP PENTEGRAM WASHINGTON DC GOOGLE IT ,ALSO THE JESUIT ORDER ,PROPHECY IS
FULFILLING BEFORE YOUR EYES, OUR DEAR PRESIDENT BELONGS TO SKULL AND BONES

WAKE UP PEOPLE WE ARE GOING INTO A NEW LEVEL SOON ,I PRAY WE ALL WILL MEET ON THE SEA OF GLASS ,GOD BLESS !

MOST CHURCHES INCLUDING CONFERANCE SDA CHURCHES HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED BY JESUIT TRAINED
INFITRATERS AND OR /FREEMASONS

IM A NON CONFERANCE SDA -MOST SDA CHURCHES ARE TEACHING ERROR NOW ,IN THE END IT WILL
BE HIS SHEEP ,NOT A BUILDING ,NOT A HEIRARCHY, HIS LAMBS ,WAKE UP BLOW THE
TRUMPET IN ZION! YES THERE WILL BE A SUNDAY LAW ,SUN-DAY LAW ,SATAN IS CALLED THE
SKY god ,BY UPPER RANKED FREEMASONS 32ND-33RD DEGREE ,THEY WORSHIP HIM ,THE false god
of this world,

check out washington dc full of signs of freemasonry

9/7/2008 10:30:29 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

sunnyday7
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,369)
Prescott Valley, AZ

Quote from llfuzzball:
nonsense

dear friend.....when the one world (secret) govt..... forces you to have 666 ON your forehead....& wrist.....you will not say>> NONSENSE....any longer......

9/7/2008 10:33:41 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

Quote from sunnyday7:
Quote from llfuzzball:
nonsense

dear friend.....when the one world (secret) govt..... forces you to have 666 ON your forehead....& wrist.....you will not say>> NONSENSE....any longer......

AMEN! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/7/2008 11:05:05 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

mr fuzzz knows it all ..with mr quincy...

9/7/2008 11:08:28 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

WE NEED TO PRAY FOR GOD MERCY ..ON ALL OF US..THATS WHAT WE NEED TO DO!!!!WE NEED TO BE DELIVERED FROM THE DESTRUCTION SPOKEN OF ,,PLEASE LORD COUNT US WORTHY TO ESCAPE THE DESTRUCTION THATS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE,,,HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US ...in your precious name Above all other NaMes JESUS!!

9/7/2008 11:15:04 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from soulmate7777:
WILLIAM MILLER WAS NOT A SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST/ ELLEN WHITE DID NOT DO ANY TIME SETTING

WHY A NEED TO RETRACT IT?

WILLIAM MILLER WAS A SUNDAY KEEPER HE WAS CONVERTED TO CHRIST ,HE HAD BEEN WHAT WE
CALL TODAY A FREEMASON...BEFORE HE GOT CONVERTED

HE WAS WRONG ON HIS INTERPRETATION OF SOME OF THE SCRIPTURES ,BUT NOT ALL AND HE WAS NOT
A PROPHET..

WILLIAM MILLER WAS NOT A SABBATH KEEPER AS FOR REST OF INFO,I WILL UPDATE LATER...

AS FOR OUR USA-SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT THE FREEMASONS ARE IN CONTROL OF WASHINGTON DC

LOOK UP PENTEGRAM WASHINGTON DC GOOGLE IT ,ALSO THE JESUIT ORDER ,PROPHECY IS
FULFILLING BEFORE YOUR EYES, OUR DEAR PRESIDENT BELONGS TO SKULL AND BONES

WAKE UP PEOPLE WE ARE GOING INTO A NEW LEVEL SOON ,I PRAY WE ALL WILL MEET ON THE SEA OF GLASS ,GOD BLESS !

MOST CHURCHES INCLUDING CONFERANCE SDA CHURCHES HAVE BEEN INFILTRATED BY JESUIT TRAINED
INFITRATERS AND OR /FREEMASONS

IM A NON CONFERANCE SDA -MOST SDA CHURCHES ARE TEACHING ERROR NOW ,IN THE END IT WILL
BE HIS SHEEP ,NOT A BUILDING ,NOT A HEIRARCHY, HIS LAMBS ,WAKE UP BLOW THE
TRUMPET IN ZION! YES THERE WILL BE A SUNDAY LAW ,SUN-DAY LAW ,SATAN IS CALLED THE
SKY god ,BY UPPER RANKED FREEMASONS 32ND-33RD DEGREE ,THEY WORSHIP HIM ,THE false god
of this world,

check out washington dc full of signs of freemasonry

Excellent Post
Blessings,
Char

9/7/2008 1:00:10 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from sunnyday7:
Quote from llfuzzball:
nonsense

Nobody will force me to do anything. I will bow my knee and my heart to Jesus only.

9/7/2008 3:34:39 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

captpappy
New Orleans, LA

Once again I echo Fuzz!

If any government tells me I MUST carry it's identification system whether is a tattooed bar code on my forehead or a chip embedded beneath my skin, and unless I do so I can not hold a job, can not access any kind of bank account to buy my food and live a normal life, and that it may ultimately lead to my death - possibly as a punitive action for my "defiance" to a "new world order" or a globally cooperative society?

Guess what will happen to me folks! - but not before I point out who's behind it all - and it's not The Masonic Order! You are looking in the wrong direction - part of the plan to keep you from seeing the REAL culprit!

9/7/2008 3:49:10 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

if any of u take that mark
ur done! finished! ur are casted into the lake...do not!!!..do not !!!again i repeat ...NEVER EVER EVER TAKE THAT MARK
that is of satan ,,and u will belong to him
u will have to get beheaded if u dont take it ,,but u will be with the lord ,,so please ,,,dont take this lightly this is PURE TRUTH!!!DO NOT TAKE THAT MARK!!!!NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

9/7/2008 5:05:53 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

captpappy
New Orleans, LA

A difficult thing to do because it will not be as obvious as a "666" stamped on your forehead, but BlessedLady is absolutely correct.

To stand against the mark is to stand against the Antichrist and to stand for Christ, and Jesus said we may find ourselves beheaded for this stance.

Just remember - if this happens to a Christian, that Christian will return WITH Christ a year or two later WITH Christ!

9/7/2008 5:30:45 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from captpappy:
Once again I echo Fuzz!

If any government tells me I MUST carry it's identification system whether is a tattooed bar code on my forehead or a chip embedded beneath my skin, and unless I do so I can not hold a job, can not access any kind of bank account to buy my food and live a normal life, and that it may ultimately lead to my death - possibly as a punitive action for my "defiance" to a "new world order" or a globally cooperative society?

Guess what will happen to me folks! - but not before I point out who's behind it all - and it's not The Masonic Order! You are looking in the wrong direction - part of the plan to keep you from seeing the REAL culprit!

You're right that it won't be the masonic order, but they are involved. As well as the Jesuit Order, and the zionist, but from what I've studied so far, these all are people loyal to the catholic organization. I'm not sure though, but it's what I've read as well as listened to.

I also do not believe the mark will be a literal 666 or a bar code. The scripture says to count the number of the beast. The number 9 keeps coming to mind. But those things I'm still working on and studying. I do know this, no one will be forced to have the mark. If that were true, then we would be doomed period. I will suffer death before i take the mark. I stand with those who will do the same and pray for them. I pray the Lord will give us courage during that time, if we are still here then.

God bless,
Char

9/7/2008 6:11:11 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

brashdoc
Over 1,000 Posts (1,463)
Chehalis, WA

Some of the SDA Church & the teachings of Ellen G. White developed out of the Millerite movement organized by William Miller in the 1840's. William Miller was a former Baptist preacher & formed his own religious views, stating that all churches had become apostate & were "Babylon," that all Christians were to leave those churches & join his movement, & that the 2nd coming, or advent of Jesus Christ was imminent. He developed a teaching in which he claimed that he knew the exact year & day in which Jesus Christ would return. Ellen G. Harmon (later Ellen G. White) became a member & follower of the Millerite movement. Miller initially set the day for the return of Jesus Christ in 1843. When the 2nd coming failed to occur, he set another date for March 21, 1844, which also failed & then another date for October 22, 1844, which again failed. The effect on the Millerite movement was a major disaster & the failure of the return of Jesus Christ to appear was called the "Great Disappointment." The failed prophecies of William Miller proved that he was a false prophet, not only because of their failure, but also because of the fact that he contradicted Scripture which says that only God knows the time of the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ. After the failure of his movement, William Miller continued on by presenting a new teaching which attempted to justify the failure of Jesus Christ to return physically in 1844. He stated that the explanation was that it was not the 2nd coming which was to occur, but the entrance of Jesus Christ into the Holy of Holies in the Heavenly sanctuary; a doctrine not taught in the Scriptures. He established a group called the Adventist Church & continued his teaching. While initially continuing with his Adventist teachings as a result of his new doctrine, William Miller, late in his life, eventually renounced his affiliation, admitted to his error & denounced the new doctrines that had been developed. He died in 1849.

Most followers of the original Millerite movement disbanded, but small groups continued which were not directly connected with or under the authority of William Miller. One of those groups included Ellen G. Harmon (White). They justified their continuing belief by adopting William Miller's new explanation about the coming of Jesus Christ into the Holy of Holies. This interpretation provided the foundational structure for what would later become the "Investigative Judgement" doctrine adopted by Ellen G. White, which is also not taught in the Scriptures. Both beliefs were accepted & taught by Ellen G. Harmon (White). Out of those doctrines, Ellen G. Harmon (White) accepted the revelation about the "Shut Door." She taught that at the point when Jesus Christ entered into the Holy of Holies, no other persons could then be saved. The "door" of salvation was shut, people could no longer join the Adventist group (since they claimed to be the only ones with the truth from God) & therefore could not obtain eternal life.

Here are abundant websites quoting directly from Ellen G. White's writings & eye witness testimonies of those who heard her & what she taught. Investigate for yourself & learn the truth. We are to expose false teachers & prophets.

http://www.bible.ca/7-WhiteInspire.htm

http://www.nonegw.org/index.html

http://www.ellenwhiteexposed.com/quotes.htm

http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=673&Itemid=8

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/white.htm

http://sabbathinchrist.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=30

http://endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com/category/ellen-g-white-sda/

http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/sda/adventi.htm

http://www.ondoctrine.com/10sevadv.htm

http://mmoutreachinc.com/seventh_day_adventists/sda_index.html

Also there is a large movement of ex-7th day Adventists who have come out of this false teaching & lovingly expose the error and help those caught in these false teachings. Here is there website: http://lifeassuranceministries.org/proclamationmag.html

Please don't misunderstand me. Not all 7th day adventists subscribe to Ellen G. white's false teachings & some are even ignorant of them. I am focusing on her teachings.
But if you see the dogmatic individuals who talk about the 'investigative judgment' as biblical, if you don't keep the 7th day Sabbath you are lost & will perish, that all other churches other than the SDA are the wh*re of Babylon, BEWARE. God bless, Doc

9/7/2008 6:17:43 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

GREAT DISCUSION! LOVE IT!

YES THIS IS ALL TIED IN TOGETHER,satan is head honcho,he is gathering his groups to
try to win but he is a BIG UGLY LOSERTHAT IS JUSTAGAINST A WALL.

THE MARK,THE NUMBER,THE BEASTS /SEVERAL/ONES -THE JESUITS ,THE ILLUMINATI,
THE PAPACY {NO OFFENCE TO OUR CATHOLIC FREINDS}BUT SCRIPTURE AS A WHOLE IS VERY PLAIN
ABOUT ITS ROLE,THE NEW AGERS, AND MANY MORE ..

SHEEPS ON ONE SIDE / GOATS ON OTHER ;GET IT??

PRAYER;FATHER GOD ,MAY ALL OF US BE ON YOUR SIDE ,GATHER US UNDER YOUR WINGS,
OPEN OUR EYES, ANNOINT THEM W/EYESALVE,THAT WE MAY SEE THE TRUTH AS IT IS IN JESUS,
IN JESUS NAME I CLAIM IT ,AMEN!!

9/7/2008 6:40:09 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

THEY ARE WORKING ON THIS LAW RIGHT NOW ,BEHIND DOORS

9/7/2008 9:20:56 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from no_one_special:
Quote from captpappy:
Once again I echo Fuzz!

You're right that it won't be the masonic order, but they are involved. As well as the Jesuit Order, and the zionist, but from what I've studied so far, these all are people loyal to the catholic organization. I'm not sure though, but it's what I've read as well as listened to.

I also do not believe the mark will be a literal 666 or a bar code. The scripture says to count the number of the beast. The number 9 keeps coming to mind. But those things I'm still working on and studying. I do know this, no one will be forced to have the mark. If that were true, then we would be doomed period. I will suffer death before i take the mark. I stand with those who will do the same and pray for them. I pray the Lord will give us courage during that time, if we are still here then.

God bless,
Char

Nero's name actually totals six hundred and sixty six.

[Edited 9/7/2008 9:22:34 PM ]

9/7/2008 10:19:25 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
lees224
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,605)
Cohoes, NY

I will not take a mark...
people must take a look around..
watch news lately..
read a paper..
I cant it makes me sick inside...
I could never vote anymore for Who?
all choices are impossible not to say the least.
you people know next week is 11th..
that date changed the world..
everything is different...
are ya kidding?
of course Antichrist is coming..Its in our Government..
oh and there are aliens amoung us..
ufos their there.
there are definatly some with Gods Spirit in them..
many will say they are something their not..
dont take the mark,of satan it will bring you down with.
vote ing may put you in the lottery..
this time..
be careful what you think or feel for..it may come back like a boomarang.
God bless many in here..
he does i believe..I thank God..and My Father,and Christ Jesus,and the Holy Spirit of God for Us.

9/9/2008 2:30:31 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

captpappy
New Orleans, LA

No_one_special, let me just offer this:

Revelations 13:16,17
16: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

OK. No one is going to strap you in to a chair and implant a chip in your forehead. But when you realize that without it you can't go to the Piggly Wiggly and buy a dozen eggs for your children's breakfast, what will you (truly) decide to do?

To refuse it when the Antichrist is in power will be the same as saying you don't believe he is Christ (as he will claim) and the Bible says there may be dire consequences for refusing to accept the global leader as Christ.

So in a way you are correct (I believe); we all have the choice, but will you choose the dozen eggs for your children?

THAT'S what the decision will appear to be.

9/9/2008 3:08:26 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
olehickory
Janesville, WI

Quote from captpappy:
No_one_special, let me just offer this:

Revelations 13:16,17
16: And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

OK. No one is going to strap you in to a chair and implant a chip in your forehead. But when you realize that without it you can't go to the Piggly Wiggly and buy a dozen eggs for your children's breakfast, what will you (truly) decide to do?

To refuse it when the Antichrist is in power will be the same as saying you don't believe he is Christ (as he will claim) and the Bible says there may be dire consequences for refusing to accept the global leader as Christ.

So in a way you are correct (I believe); we all have the choice, but will you choose the dozen eggs for your children?

THAT'S what the decision will appear to be.

Aren't we all marked in a sense right now? What ever we do we have to provide our drivers license or our social security number or both right now for everything we do or buy.If you think there isn't a file on you right now linked to those numbers you better take another look. Everybody is on file with the 3 major credit company's. You even have to provide one ID or the other or both to vote. Big Brother is already watching.
God Bless
Danny Boy

9/10/2008 11:22:12 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

GREAT BIBLE VERSES!YOU ARE RIGHT ON TARGET!

THE CAN JUSTCAUSE HES A LOSER!

THE BIBLE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS, THE HAS

9/11/2008 5:24:02 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

i dont think we would be headed..i think we will be saved
i think it will be the luke warm christians
the ones not following the lord
that are left behind not us..i think that the last chance for them who do not him
or the unbelievers who refused him....

why would we have to ???..think about it we are the ones living for him now
what would saved be?
i dont think it has to do with us,,,with beheading..i think its the leaft behind

9/11/2008 5:25:49 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

we need to pary everyday we are overcommers..!...we need the lords help...
plus i dont think we will be here for that/...

9/11/2008 10:39:12 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from llfuzzball:
Quote from no_one_special:
Quote from captpappy:
Once again I echo Fuzz!

God bless,
Char

Nero's name actually totals six hundred and sixty six.

What's written on the Pope's pointed hat also adds up to 666

As you will soon see, the Latin title bestowed upon the Bishop of Rome is Vicarius Filii Dei. These words were not invented by the Reformers, or bigots, but were used several hundred years before the Protestant Reformation. In Roman Numerals, the letters of this title which have assigned value add to 666. For VICARIUS: V = 5, I = 1, C = 100, I + 1, U (or V) = 5; for FILII: I = 1, L = 50, I = 1, I = 1; for DEI: D = 500, I = 1; totaling 666.

Char

[Edited 9/11/2008 10:53:40 AM ]

9/11/2008 10:52:19 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

lostsoul1983
Kearneysville, WV

sorry to break it to all of the conspeircy theorists but the freemasons are not behind any of this nonsense...the whole idea of that is utterly bogus.

"Enlightenment is for those who can open their blinds and realize, there is more to life and understanding"

not looking for a fight or calling anyone out. just stating the facts.

as to the writers atrical,its totaly missconcived.

9/11/2008 3:26:08 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

then u will be in hell with the demons if u take the mark..thats it ur finished
the lord says that
we wont be here for that,...we will be raptured up

9/11/2008 3:42:02 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

you are so VERY CORRECT CHAR!
THE POPE IS CLAIMING THAT HE IS THE VICOR OF CHRIST!
GREAT STUDY WORK!
YES MANY NAMES ADD UP TO 666,BUT ALL THE PIECES MUST FIT,AND THE POPE OF ROME,
FITS THE PROPHECY,THE BIBLE DOES NOT CONTRIDICT ITS SELF,IT INTERPETS ITS SELF!

"HE WILL THINK TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS"
HOW FUTILE TO THINK YOU "A MERE MAN"CAN CHANGE GODS LAW!

STUDY,STUDY,STUDY,PRAY,PRAY,PRAY!
YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH CLAIMS TO HAVE ALSO CHANGED THE SABBATH DAY TO
sun-day!THEY SAY ITS THE MARK OF THEIR "ECCLESIASTICAL AUTHORITY"
WAKE UP BRETHEREN! THE FREEMASONS HAVE NOW CONTROL OF THE JESUITS!
THE POPE HIM SELF IS A HIGH MASON,

STUDY TO SHOW THYSELF APPROVED!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

9/12/2008 7:13:33 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

we wont be here for the mark,,,we will be raptured...its the people who will be left behind

9/13/2008 9:34:46 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

geep128
Port Charlotte, FL

Quote from soulmate7777:
you are so VERY CORRECT CHAR!
THE POPE IS CLAIMING THAT HE IS THE VICOR OF CHRIST!
GREAT STUDY WORK!
YES MANY NAMES ADD UP TO 666,BUT ALL THE PIECES MUST FIT,AND THE POPE OF ROME,
FITS THE PROPHECY,THE BIBLE DOES NOT CONTRIDICT ITS SELF,IT INTERPETS ITS SELF!

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH CLAIMS TO HAVE ALSO CHANGED THE SABBATH DAY TO
sun-day!THEY SAY ITS THE MARK OF THEIR "ECCLESIASTICAL AUTHORITY"
WAKE UP BRETHEREN! THE FREEMASONS HAVE NOW CONTROL OF THE JESUITS!
THE POPE HIM SELF IS A HIGH MASon

A couple of comments (1) freemason s vs the Catholic church has been going on for a very long time...the pope as a freemason ..yes since Vatican II and thus to this date we have an anti-pope.( not the first time in church history this has happened....John XXIII was the first of modern day, and he took the name of another anti-pope John XXIII which is in itself a church no-no ( reference " The Pope Wore Red" = Gregory XVII )
.....On government & freemasonary...just look at the dollar bill

thank you

9/14/2008 12:15:52 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

captpappy
New Orleans, LA

Char,

I honestly believe the meaning of six hundred, three score and six, will not be obvious until John's vision of the beast is fulfilled.

Your argument would seem to suggest that "666" is the number of the "False Prophet".

I'm not saying the Pope is or isn't the false prophet, but the false prophet will be the religious leader endorsed by the Antichrist.

The Bible says "six hundred, three score and six" is the number of the beast. In Revelations, the "beast" (as explained to John and Danial) is a government that rules many nations and people. On a few occasions the Antichrist is referred to as "the beast", but in reference to his being the main ruler (King) of this government.

When Revelations says six hundred, three score and six is the number and name of the beast and the man, it is not talking about the false prophet.

There is proof, just as logical, that Ronald Reagan's and George Bush's names = 666.

[Edited 9/14/2008 12:19:55 AM ]

9/14/2008 2:51:17 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

REVELATION chapter 13;verse 18

entire chapter 13 excellent!

9/15/2008 2:57:02 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

CAN I GET A WITNESS??

9/15/2008 5:57:28 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

the bible also says his own shall not see this wrath...so we wont be here for the mark
why would we be saved...becasue god is taken us out before hand

Results 1-2 of 2
Romans 5:9
Therefore, since we are now justified ( acquitted, made righteous, and brought into right relationship with God) by Christ's blood, how much more [certain is it that] we shall be saved by Him from the indignation and wrath of God.
Romans 5:8-10 (in Context) Romans 5 (Whole Chapter)
1 Thessalonians 2:16

9/15/2008 6:28:56 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

mrconundrum8
Valley Springs, CA

I would just like to say, we need to focus on Christ and not to fear the things of this earth. We have an eternity to look forward to. So don't worry about tomorrow it can worry about its self. Are you sharing the love of Christ and spreading the Good news of His love. People have been talking that the end is coming soon (new testament) It's not what we're to be focused on, just aware of. Love the people God has put in our path especially our enemies. That is what we've been asked to do and of course Love Him with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. The rest will happen as He sees fit.

9/15/2008 6:42:31 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

Quote from mrconundrum8:
I would just like to say, we need to focus on Christ and not to fear the things of this earth. We have an eternity to look forward to. So don't worry about tomorrow it can worry about its self. Are you sharing the love of Christ and spreading the Good news of His love. People have been talking that the end is coming soon (new testament) It's not what we're to be focused on, just aware of. Love the people God has put in our path especially our enemies. That is what we've been asked to do and of course Love Him with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. The rest will happen as He sees fit.

amen!

9/15/2008 7:02:30 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

Quote from analord:
After reading this thread, I would have to say that I never want to come to this group again.

Most of the comments, while zealous, are irrational, and just plain nuts.

I hope that most of you start thinking before preaching.

Anyways...you all take care, or go harm someone. Whatever you do in the name of Godquo

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR YOU JUST TOLD US TO GO HARM SOMEONE,WHY DONT YOU START THINKING ,BEFORE WRITING SUCH A THING

9/16/2008 6:29:50 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

Quote from soulmate7777:
NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW? CHECK OUT it out,
what is it ? how will it affect you ? A WARNING ............
ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

CHECK OUT
www.reg6.com
COMMENTS WELCOME....

ARE YOU ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/19/2008 9:40:16 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

captpappy
New Orleans, LA

BL; If I may offer yet something else you may be missing,

Yes, Christians will be called up before God exercises His wrath upon the evil left on the world. We will indeed be spared from the “vile judgments” which come after the Battle of Armageddon.

Now notice when the Antichrist appears and the last 3 ½ years he will exercise his wrath against anyone who will not accept him as God and take the “mark” that represents his government! This 3 ½ years is referred to as The Wrath of Satan, and is described before the “rapture”.

We will not experience God's wrath but we will witness the Antichrist come to power as a global leader; we will see the Antichrist sit in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem and claim to be Christ; we will be faced with a decision to receive or not to receive the mark of the Antichrist's government in order to put gas in our cars and bread on the table.

You have said that it will be the “weak Christians” who will be left behind and have to endure all this. I say those Christians who will hold out against the laws of the Antichrist will be the strongest Christians of all.

Soulmate;
you keep posting this link, but if one takes the time to read Revelations themselves they would see that this writer chooses to incorrectly re-interpret things already explained to John. When John sees the “Beast”, the angel guiding him explains the meaning of the vision and John wrote that explanation. This author blatantly ignores those explanations in favor of his own interpretations. If he can't even correctly interpret things already clearly explained in the book itself, how can you trust anything else he may interpret?

[Edited 9/19/2008 9:58:25 AM ]

9/19/2008 6:41:43 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

Quote from captpappy:
BL; If I may offer yet something else you may be missing,

Yes, Christians will be called up before God exercises His wrath upon the evil left on the world. We will indeed be spared from the “vile judgments” which come after the Battle of Armageddon.

Now notice when the Antichrist appears and the last 3 ½ years he will exercise his wrath against anyone who will not accept him as God and take the “mark” that represents his government! This 3 ½ years is referred to as The Wrath of Satan, and is described before the “rapture”.

We will not experience God's wrath but we will witness the Antichrist come to power as a global leader; we will see the Antichrist sit in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem and claim to be Christ; we will be faced with a decision to receive or not to receive the mark of the Antichrist's government in order to put gas in our cars and bread on the table.

You have said that it will be the “weak Christians” who will be left behind and have to endure all this. I say those Christians who will hold out against the laws of the Antichrist will be the strongest Christians of all.

Soulmate;
you keep posting this link, but if one takes the time to read Revelations themselves they would see that this writer chooses to incorrectly re-interpret things already explained to John. When John sees the “Beast”, the angel guiding him explains the meaning of the vision and John wrote that explanation. This author blatantly ignores those explanations in favor of his own interpretations. If he can't even correctly interpret things already clearly explained in the book itself, how can you trust anything else he may interpret?

I DO NOT SEE ANY MISSAPLICATION OF SCRIPTURE IN THE BOOK,HAVE READ IT MANY TIMES AND REVELATIONS FOR OVER29 YEARS,USE THE BIBLE TO INTERPRET ITSELF, IS WHAT HE SAID AND DID...

9/19/2008 7:46:27 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
milanogirl
Kissimmee, FL

yeah the pope claims he is th vicor of CHRIST...he is also behind the push to pass a law
a sunday law,dont you people know anything ,they got sunday laws in puerto rico and canada being enforced right now....

9/19/2008 8:08:12 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
milanogirl
Kissimmee, FL

great book! wow did any one read it?

9/19/2008 8:51:56 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

no not yet ...we arent ...its when all hell breaks loose...

9/19/2008 8:55:15 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

ur a lost soul ....this is real stuff.....wake up!

9/19/2008 8:58:49 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
blessedlady48
Over 1,000 Posts (1,018)
Largo, FL

cappy..same here i dont see misinterpetation either

9/20/2008 12:54:37 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

Quote from milanogirl:
yeah the pope claims he is th vicor of CHRIST...he is also behind the push to pass a law
a sunday law,dont you people know anything ,they got sunday laws in puerto rico and canada being enforced right now....

WAKE UP YOU GUYS WE LOVE YOU..

9/20/2008 4:01:47 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
milanogirl
Kissimmee, FL

did you read that site yet,wow ,

9/20/2008 10:47:05 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

captpappy
New Orleans, LA

Some questions:
Who wrote this article? An address is given to send for his book, but nowhere on this webpage is any reference as to who wrote the article, nor any way to contact the author. For all we know this essay was written by Charles Manson when he's allowed to use the prison's library. Manson also read and interpreted Revelations for most of his life, believed the US was the beast AND the Harlot, and believed the Beatles were the four horsemen of the Apocalypse and the creatures with colored breast-plates that crawl out from the smoking pit, but we all know how wrong he was!

I don't intend to pick this entire paper apart. It is too full of inconsistencies. In several instances the writer is guilty of interpreting passages one way , and later in the paper interpreting the same passages completely different!

People will see what they want to believe. John himself could hold a conference and explain the entire book and there will still be those who will swear the Beast is the United States. Most of those that pound their podiums over this belief usually reside somewhere in Europe!

Here is the only example I will point out where this author interprets the images of Revelations to suit his own views.
Quoted directly from the web page:

“And he had two horns like a lamb.”

The lamb-like horns indicate youth, gentleness, and represent civil and religious freedom. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution reflect these noble views. Because of these very principles, our nation became great. The oppressed and persecuted from all lands have looked to the U.S. with hope.

This is what he is referencing with his beginning quote.

Revelations 13:11-14
11: And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12: And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13: And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14: And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Just as we today sometimes use the image of a shepard to symbolize one way we view Christ, throughout history, to the Jewish people rams horns represent a religious leader just as a single ram keeps protective watch over it's own herd. The image occurs used this way several times in both the Old and New Testaments including in the description of Christ as He returns to Earth. Speaking "as a dragon" most often meant speaking the religious lies and deceptions of Satan.

Ask yourself, Why would this image or symbol be used this way throughout the Bible (and other non-Biblical writings of the period) EXCEPT in this one instance as the author claims represents youth, gentleness, civil and religious freedom? If you truly have read Revelations and the rest of the Bible you will know that this passage is a description of the False Prophet NOT the United States of America!

I have no intention of arguing over this. People will see what their hearts lead them to see.

[Edited 9/20/2008 11:14:50 PM ]

9/21/2008 12:55:34 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

Quote from captpappy:
Some questions:
Who wrote this article? An address is given to send for his book, but nowhere on this webpage is any reference as to who wrote the article, nor any way to contact the author. For all we know this essay was written by Charles Manson when he's allowed to use the prison's library. Manson also read and interpreted Revelations for most of his life, believed the US was the beast AND the Harlot, and believed the Beatles were the four horsemen of the Apocalypse and the creatures with colored breast-plates that crawl out from the smoking pit, but we all know how wrong he was!

I don't intend to pick this entire paper apart. It is too full of inconsistencies. In several instances the writer is guilty of interpreting passages one way , and later in the paper interpreting the same passages completely different!

People will see what they want to believe. John himself could hold a conference and explain the entire book and there will still be those who will swear the Beast is the United States. Most of those that pound their podiums over this belief usually reside somewhere in Europe!

Here is the only example I will point out where this author interprets the images of Revelations to suit his own views.
Quoted directly from the web page:

“And he had two horns like a lamb.”

The lamb-like horns indicate youth, gentleness, and represent civil and religious freedom. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution reflect these noble views. Because of these very principles, our nation became great. The oppressed and persecuted from all lands have looked to the U.S. with hope.

This is what he is referencing with his beginning quote.

Revelations 13:11-14
11: And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12: And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13: And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14: And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Just as we today sometimes use the image of a shepard to symbolize one way we view Christ, throughout history, to the Jewish people rams horns represent a religious leader just as a single ram keeps protective watch over it's own herd. The image occurs used this way several times in both the Old and New Testaments including in the description of Christ as He returns to Earth. Speaking "as a dragon" most often meant speaking the religious lies and deceptions of Satan.

Ask yourself, Why would this image or symbol be used this way throughout the Bible (and other non-Biblical writings of the period) EXCEPT in this one instance as the author claims represents youth, gentleness, civil and religious freedom? If you truly have read Revelations and the rest of the Bible you will know that this passage is a description of the False Prophet NOT the United States of America!

I have no intention of arguing over this. People will see what their hearts lead them to see.

JAN MARCUSSEN-AUTHOR
PHONE-618-627-2357 FAX 618-627-2712

www.reg6.com

wbns.us

atradio.net radio internet ....

brother i caution you for your blatant unnesscary remarks,"that charles manson could have wrote it ..wow do i hear ,the dragons voice ....

9/21/2008 1:12:01 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  

captpappy
New Orleans, LA

If this person believes he / she is helping Christians to see the truth, why does he / she hide?

For all you can tell from the information on this page, I may have written it.

Can you dispute that?

The point of my earlier post is that this person is mis-interpreting the Bible in clearly obvious ways.

[EDIT] Ahhhh! Now I see. I just looked up your other links! I understand some of your other posts a little better now.

[Edited 9/21/2008 1:19:41 PM ]

9/21/2008 3:15:06 PM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

whos HIDING?????????????????????????????????????

9/22/2008 7:32:19 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
milanogirl
Kissimmee, FL

Quote from llfuzzball:
nonsense

YEAH RIGHT ,ARE YOU CALLING GODS WORD ,HIS REVELATIONS THAT?YOU ARE VERY
LOOK UP SUNDAY LAW BY STEALTH ..FAITHSPEAK GOOGLE IT ,ITS HAPPENNING RIGHT NOW BEHIND THE SCENES,TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND!THE IS ALOT ON INTERNENT ,ROMES CHALLENGE,WHY PROTESTANTS KEEP SUNDAY,AND GOOGLE POPE BENIDICT WANTS SUNDAY LAW ,

9/22/2008 7:50:49 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
olehickory
Janesville, WI

I heard about this (The Sunday law) when I was 18 and almost (note I said almost) joined the SDA. It was supposed to happen in just a few years then. 50 years and I am still waiting. Instead my wife at the time (who was SDA) and myself started reading scripture and we both joined another church we both felt was biblical. My mother-in-law at the time almost had me convinced to study for the ministry in that church. My only excuse was that I was uninformed in scripture and young and foolish. I was lucky as I was not involved long enough that I was brain washed enough so I could still see the truth. SDA, Jehovah's Witness, Mormons, all use the same thing, leader had a vision from God, and false doctrine.
God Bless
Danny Boy

PS It was called the "Blue Law" back then. There isn't much you can tell me about the SDA church that I do not already know. Most people are perfectly able to understand what you are saying with out you putting everything in caps. Caps are known to be shouting, very impolite. I will turn up my hearing aide ok if that will help. Thank You

[Edited 9/22/2008 7:59:32 AM ]

9/22/2008 8:02:00 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
milanogirl
Kissimmee, FL

Quote from olehickory:
I heard about this (The Sunday law) when I was 18 and almost (note I said almost) joined the SDA. It was supposed to happen in just a few years then. 50 years and I am still waiting. Instead my wife at the time (who was SDA) and myself started reading scripture and we both joined another church we both felt was biblical. My mother-in-law at the time almost had me convinced to study for the ministry in that church. My only excuse was that I was uninformed in scripture and young and foolish. I was lucky as I was not involved long enough that I was brain washed enough so I could still see the truth. SDA, Jehovah's Witness, Mormons, all use the same thing, leader had a vision from God, and false doctrine.
God Bless
Danny Boy

PS It was called the "Blue Law" back then. There isn't much you can tell me about the SDA church that I do not already know.[/quote}

DONT CLASS ELLEN WHITE W/ JW/AND MORMONS ,THOSE MEN WERE FALSE PROPHETS,
SHE IS A MESSENGER,THE BLUE LAWS ARE ON THE BOOKS STILL ,THE SUNDAY LAW WILL BE A NATIONAL DAY OF rest or should i call it un r e s t

9/22/2008 8:07:05 AM NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW / What is that??? Its Coming Soon TO USA!  
olehickory
Janesville, WI

Most people are perfectly able to understand what you are saying with out you putting everything in caps. Caps are known to be shouting, very impolite. I will turn up my hearing aide ok if that will help. Thank You
Danny