Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is listcrawler a scam

I was meeting somebody for coffee, and I got a series of texts from her saying, ‘I m here, ‘I m parking, ‘I m walking up, ‘I m walking in and then practically nothing ever again, Mackey shares. dating in sunbury Randy made some effort to engage Jules once again but the calls have been not going through. When that might be accurate, it seems humans are great at predicting who they ll like from a person s photo. adult search philly She and Ahmed spent a lot of time on video calls in the early days of the pandemic when there was nowhere to go.

casual hookup sites

Hinge s prompts seriously made the difference—I felt like I got a superior sense of a guy s vibe from his answers, and it was effortless to jump suitable into a real conversation. singles in blacksburg va Stay away from asking a person out inside a day or two of messaging them. We will reject these apps unless they offer a unique, high top quality expertise. portland doublelist I turn on my computer—picture a turquoise trimmed iMac—and begin to write.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/7/2008 9:16:32 PM Touching sacred cows.  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from tristanludlow:
Quote from llfuzzball:
I don't think God dictated His Word although in many cases He did.

I believe God allowed the writers of the Bible to use their own style and personalities.

"Allowed"?! Don't you think it would be more accurately expressed as "willed"?

Doesn't it seem consistent that the Incarnational Principle that governs the salvific message contained in the scriptures, also be represented in the theology of the inspiration of that same salvific message?
Where did he dictate in the scriptures? If you are refering to the "Thus says the Lord" messages - one can still acknowledge a personal demension of the prophet or writer within the sacred text. I get the impression that this human element of the scriptures you find suspect and that it detracts from the equally true acknowledgment of the divine aspect of them? Am I right about your hesitations and if so why is this threatening to you?

No, I am not threatened by it at all. I don't think we are as far apart on this as you may think.

9/8/2008 1:40:25 AM Touching sacred cows.  

tristanludlow
Austin, TX

Quote from llfuzzball:
Quote from llfuzzball:

I believe God allowed the writers of the Bible to use their own style and personalities.

Doesn't it seem consistent that the Incarnational Principle that governs the salvific message contained in the scriptures, also be represented in the theology of the inspiration of that same salvific message?
Where did he dictate in the scriptures? If you are refering to the "Thus says the Lord" messages - one can still acknowledge a personal demension of the prophet or writer within the sacred text. I get the impression that this human element of the scriptures you find suspect and that it detracts from the equally true acknowledgment of the divine aspect of them? Am I right about your hesitations and if so why is this threatening to you?

No, I am not threatened by it at all. I don't think we are as far apart on this as you may think.

I don't actually think that there is a lot that seperates our basic theological positions, but the differences are also important issues. At least they are for me and people who are considering Christianity, but are hesitant and frustrated with our conflicting positions, when in their search for the truth they expect consistency and a reasonableness to embue the claim of any faith community who claims to have the fullness of the truth about the one, true God.

So, could you address the other five questions in my post above?

9/8/2008 5:41:13 AM Touching sacred cows.  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

the most accurate God directed scripture i have read,
comes from the angelic beings,who created what is known
to be called,The Urantia Book,the Urantia papers,the Fifth Epochal Revelation or TUB for short.

they can be read or listened to at truthbook.com

9/8/2008 10:05:13 AM Touching sacred cows.  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from 4evr6y:
the most accurate God directed scripture i have read,
comes from the angelic beings,who created what is known
to be called,The Urantia Book,the Urantia papers,the Fifth Epochal Revelation or TUB for short.

they can be read or listened to at truthbook.com

This discussion board is for Christians, not cultists

9/8/2008 10:58:16 AM Touching sacred cows.  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

what is a cult?
i seek to know the Father and love my God[Lord] Jesus.
as He is the Christ i call myself a Christian,
though surrounded by far too many Saulists,i'll just have to
live with it.

what would Jesus feel?

9/9/2008 7:45:00 PM Touching sacred cows.  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from llfuzzball:
Quote from llfuzzball:

I don't actually think that there is a lot that seperates our basic theological positions, but the differences are also important issues. At least they are for me and people who are considering Christianity, but are hesitant and frustrated with our conflicting positions, when in their search for the truth they expect consistency and a reasonableness to embue the claim of any faith community who claims to have the fullness of the truth about the one, true God.

So, could you address the other five questions in my post above?

To answer your first question, I must say that I don't really follow what you are asking
so I really can't answer that one.

As to the dictation question. I think much of Revelation was dictated by Jesus. Look at all the words of Christ. They are direct qoutes from God Himself as is all of Christ's words.

Those are the only questions I could find. I don't think you asked five questions.

9/10/2008 7:22:49 PM Touching sacred cows.  

royr1
Saltillo, MS

We may not agree on who are false teachers or some issues that the Bible isn't as clear about but, I'm sure that we all can agree that we should be sure that our pastors and other teachers of God's word are teaching God's word and not what they think. None of are totally correct in what we believe and that includes everyone who teaches God's word. That's why we need to be sure we know what the Bibles says so that when someone teaches something that's wrong we will know it.

llfuzball, it seems that you have a passion for looking for false teachers and I respect that. I do believe that you could show a little more love while you are pointing out who you believe the false teachers are. That's one reason why I am usually slow to conclude whether someone is a false teacher or not. I hope you don't missunderstand what I'm tryin to say.

9/11/2008 3:41:58 PM Touching sacred cows.  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

the bible is all truth ...thats our guide and there are secrets in there
but if u dont know them,,and they are just words there is no power.....WORK THE WORD AND THE WORD WILL WORK FOR U ....

Page: 1, 2