Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Drop in here to obtain and share the ideal love quotes, sayings and quotations. single ladies in cleveland oh You can post now and pick your username and password later. To me, the contemporary day obsession with dating labels such as high worth woman or low value man is a sign of how on the net dating is ruining romance. the nun santikos The subreddit also deletes posts that don t comply with our principles.

megapersonnals

Zen mode is fantastic when you have to have a tiny peace and quiet. hook up destin fl There s a wide variety of connections to be produced on Pal Finder, from the flings to the wedding bells. Garrett, 29, says she and many of her buddies have had unsavoury experiences though dating, such as terrible vibes and feeling unsafe. sites like flingster He asked about my faith — some thing that was very essential to me and that I was upfront about in my profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/24/2009 1:38:23 PM dating ladies with disabilities  

ghostrider419
Casa Grande, AZ

I myself am disabled and truly believe my profile has been passed over by many of the ladies here just for that reason. (That, and I don't have 6 pack abs, wear Armani suits, and make $250,000 year) As far as dating a lady with disabilities, it would really have to depend on the nature of the disability. And I don't say that with any malice. I have signed up on a disability dating site also and have seen some of the ladies on there. Some are quadriplegics on ventilators. Being that I am also disabled, but it's not visable, and having to take care of someone like that in that position and try to manage my own problems would certainly put a strain on our activities and lifestyle. I am looking for someone I can take care of in a relationship sort of way, but not someone who needs a fulltime medical facility. I hope this doesn't sound harsh, I'm not meaning it like that at all. Obesity is another one I don't wish to have to deal with. I am overweight, but not what I would consider obese. To some women, I am just a lard ass. That's ok with me if they skip me by because I don't need shallow people in my life anyway. Too much drama and I really don't want to live up to someone elses standards of how THEY think I should look or act. I am who I am. Either accept me for me or walk away... I have some lady friends who are what I would consider obese. They are great friends and I would do anything for them, but I am not attracted to them physically. I guess it would really have to depend on the disability and their ability to manage it.