Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

Eric Silverberg, CEO of Scruff, a dating app for gay men, didn t think my plan was as well smart. fresno personal classifieds They will feel confident and would appreciate you for acknowledging this truth. In this post, you will discover all the queries that you require to know and answer to have a meaningful conversation about love. did craigslist get rid of dating A young lady shares how a traumatic practical experience with a date changed her outlook on a lot more than just her appreciate life.

megapersonal com sign up

Significantly less than a week later, I got a straightforward message from Steeleman89 saying hello and asking me if I wanted to meet up. nelson bc personals com, iHeart Media, Elite Dai Will not you be curious to know what produced them notice you or what did they like about you? It will be a superior subject to strike a conversation you ll get to know what s on their mind and what they really think about you. omegle camara You sort by means of a feed of introductory videos to see if any individual sparks your interest, favoriting the ones of people today you d like to get to know.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
9/10/2008 2:59:08 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Startin' it off at 05:47 on the Hurricane Coast of Florida. Lot of rain, lot of wind, and I'm sure glad Ike took a left at the Keys! Blowing like hell here!

Missed out on the Cinnamin Rolls yestermornin' Red, and now I want one!

Grinding the Beans, and brewing the Columbian and Mandehling Sumatra for a kick-ass blend of smoky brew. I'll make cinnamin toast with honey, and you know it's all organic here.

Nice pic of the Drill Team. Saw Eighth and Eye once in DC, and they were sharp spinning those rifles, so clean!

Semper Fi~

Eagle

9/10/2008 3:55:39 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

breakfest is here! everybody dig in!

9/10/2008 4:04:38 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

I don't see a case of Hot Sauce to make those MRE's go down smooth!

Cookin' up some Cage Free Organic embryo's and fresh black beans with onions, peppers, and some red tater home fries, in butter now.....

Eagle

9/10/2008 4:11:37 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

fall in for calistenics!

9/10/2008 6:16:08 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

not2timid
Rockford, IL

I don't see the john wayne either.

Lost... The doc is going to make me do a few calisthenics today. I don't know whether I should fall in an warm up... or what... either way I feel as if I am sooooooooo special!

Have a great day everyone!

9/10/2008 6:25:35 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

yeowsa boss, I am falling in,maybe out(arthur not co-operating) but am here either way.
I got venison steak (grilled) with salad, and other stuff for lunch.just thought would tell you early if'n you'all wanna come back fer lunch. now getting full pack and off for 20 mile hike.

9/10/2008 9:40:48 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

bikerangel3
Pittsburgh, PA

Afternoon All ! Going to try to take a ride on the Goldwing this afternoon as Judge is getting restless. Had a really great omlette for lunch so as soon as my belly settles down we are in the wind ! BBL Have fun All ......

9/10/2008 11:44:03 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

have fun and enjoy the ride... tell judge Don't over do it.

9/10/2008 5:39:08 PM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

bikerangel3
Pittsburgh, PA

Awww No Ride Judge took a nap !!! Surgery will do that I know !! Just Thankful for His Health and All here who supported Us with thier good wishes , kind words & prayers !!!! BBL Scrabble Time (after I visit a few sites Highlandscout posted ) Have Fun All !!!

9/11/2008 12:12:51 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

Good Morning...night drill rifles...full packs...this is 9-11 they will not catch me or you unaware again.

God bless the families that were torn apart by 9/11. sending my prayers...

9/11/2008 1:08:28 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

highlandscout
Tonasket, WA

9-11

oh my

i'm going under water

there's little fishies down there!

may the world reflect on that tragedy...

may nothing like it happen again!

may everyone consider it several times today...

even those who do not ordinarily consider such things at all!

may all our prayers wrap and twine with the strength of accord!

may we get our wisdom and never forget.

[Edited 9/11/2008 1:12:08 AM]

9/11/2008 3:25:36 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

striker29527
London, KY

MY prayers are for the families of ALL the fallen since that day of cowardice, 7 years ago.

I pray for the dead, but, give warning to the Cowards who would do it again. The warning is this, "I stand ready to take their lives and to give MY own in defense of the innocent."

9/11/2008 3:55:31 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

morning everyone on this memorable day. All the fallen are in my thoughts and prayers.

9/11/2008 4:04:09 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

vet_girl
Winchester, KY

A Moment Of Silence!

9/11/2008 6:17:01 AM HIT THE DECK! It's daylight in the Swamp, 2.5!  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17