Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

AmourFeel is an international dating web site that helps singles come across and contact their matches, no matter what the distance involving them is. dating in minnesota 9 million single parents at the moment living in the UK, Playdate wants to be your matchmaker. Understanding pretty little about a individual can also make initial messaging a lot far more challenging. asheville rubratings The few people today who may well be okay with this are vastly outnumbered by the number of folks who don t like it.

skipthegames sex

Like the other platforms, it s accessible to use as an app or by means of your desktop, and both versions are simple to navigate. single women appleton wi HER is a a lot necessary breath of fresh air on the dating app scene, as it is devoted to helping queer, bisexual and lesbian females uncover their excellent companion. Do not make various Bundle IDs of the same app. locanto new zealand There was still in my thoughts a stigma attached to it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/8/2008 12:51:28 PM do these web sights really work  

hotforit
Hattiesburg, MS

I am on another sight and after months of no one I was contacted by someone who I thought had the same out look as I did and same goals for life, but after dating a few time and seem all was great she dropped a bomb. she drank large amount of whiskey and smoked a large amount of pot. That I just can not deal with and she was not willing to even try to change. I am a good man and a good dad to my daughters so why is there no one out there looking for that. I hear women all the time say what they are looking for but yet wqhen they find it they do not want it. And on this sight I have meet no one. Not from lack of trying though. So really is there any women out there who wants a man who is passionate, loving, caring, attentive, not a game player or drinker and no drugs at all.And do these sights really work ????????

9/8/2008 1:27:31 PM do these web sights really work  

literarylioness
Oakland, CA

Well, you just got a woman who was not compatible with you. It happens. There are good women everywhere. Just like there are good men. As long as you are honest about what you want, you will eventually find it.

I remember a couple of years ago I did a list of my "perfect guy." It was just a list for me to focus on what was important to me. One of the requirements I wrote was to date a professor. I ended up dating three and had serious relationships with two. I do well with them.

Just focus on what you need and want.

9/8/2008 1:39:02 PM do these web sights really work  

hotforit
Hattiesburg, MS

i have done all this but still no luck. I moved here from Sacramenot with my then wife what a mistake. But live and learn..

9/8/2008 1:39:26 PM do these web sights really work  

judit0606
Big Stone Gap, VA

I don't know, I sure hope so, though. Sigh, YOU just had one bad experience which has already been stated, I know! BUT...I DO believe that YOU need to see it again and again! CHIN UP and all that...PEACE

9/8/2008 1:58:15 PM do these web sights really work  

hotforit
Hattiesburg, MS

Quote from angiecoleman:
Sure they can work.........

how picky are you?????????

i am not real picky just want some one who is honest loving and canshow that love. someone who is lookig for a life mate someone who will bw there good times or bad..

9/8/2008 2:04:25 PM do these web sights really work  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

Sure they work Im online arent I????P.S. geez thats scary a whisky drinker and pot smoker whoa dynamite waiting to explode....You sure would have gotten burnt with that one...TAke heart though sweet good women (Like myself) do exist...Better luck next time...

9/8/2008 2:11:51 PM do these web sights really work  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

all these females u r chatting with in the forums are exactly like that. time bombs. dont try

9/8/2008 3:16:10 PM do these web sights really work  

kitten51
Waite Park, MN

i have the same problem, i find a guy on these sites and after a few dates they come up with some lame excuse!! where are the caring, honest, non cheaters not liers, no druggies or alcoholic, all i want is a great caring guy that knows how to treat a woman righ. someone who is attractive and is sexy.

9/8/2008 3:41:23 PM do these web sights really work  

travelnmn
Bay City, MI

No they don't I have the same problem,they want one thing and when it is staring them in the face they say"i'm already dating someone" ,but their profile is still active,it's all lies and deception designed to trap the best man.The trouble is ,there is always a better man that comes along.

9/8/2008 4:21:36 PM do these web sights really work  

misstat1981
Enumclaw, WA

i think they can work, but its all in the timeing. i just met who i think is the love of my life on this site. but i have been looking for a long time. i am a beliver in all good things come to those who wait.... i kissed a lot of toads, now i have met my prince. have patience. i have gone on a date that didnt end up who they say they are, but there are good people on here that are looking for there soul mate... i mean arent you one of them? you just have to trust that there is the right someone somewhere looking for you too... i know that sounds corney, but i finally found my equal 3000 miles away... it can happen. good luck!

9/8/2008 4:24:22 PM do these web sights really work  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from angiecoleman:
Sure they can work.........

how picky are you?????????

LMAO Angie, I indeed have heard these horror stories for real

9/8/2008 4:33:33 PM do these web sights really work  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

Quote from misstat1981:
i think they can work, but its all in the timeing. i just met who i think is the love of my life on this site. but i have been looking for a long time. i am a beliver in all good things come to those who wait.... i kissed a lot of toads, now i have met my prince. have patience. i have gone on a date that didnt end up who they say they are, but there are good people on here that are looking for there soul mate... i mean arent you one of them? you just have to trust that there is the right someone somewhere looking for you too... i know that sounds corney, but i finally found my equal 3000 miles away... it can happen. good luck!

are u kidding me? anyway i expect you to be back here soon dating another. hell will break loose sooner than you think and wallahhhhhh.. you will become another man hater like the rest of the females here. they passed the same stage as you.

[Edited 9/8/2008 4:34:08 PM]

9/8/2008 6:12:30 PM do these web sights really work  

crispy_kritter
Gloucester, ON

Is it just me or does it sound like your all perfect for each other!
Don't worry I'll take care of the whiskey drinking, pot smoking gal. Sounds like a wild night

9/8/2008 6:17:55 PM do these web sights really work  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Quote from kitise:
Quote from misstat1981:

are u kidding me? anyway i expect you to be back here soon dating another. hell will break loose sooner than you think and wallahhhhhh.. you will become another man hater like the rest of the females here. they passed the same stage as you.

No it does happen.... My Man is over 3000 miles in oregon... and it is through this site indirectly he found me again after 20 years...

Stay positive.... You never who you are going to meet here that may set the wheels of fate in motion.... And it may not happen the way you are expecting it to happen.

Believe... and keep the faith. (Read my profile if you want a better understanding.... )

Peace!

P.Win

(left out a word)

[Edited 9/8/2008 6:18:49 PM]

9/9/2008 6:22:25 AM do these web sights really work  

katydid63
Toms River, NJ

yes these websites do work. i was in a relationship with someone from one of these sites for six months. he had a lot of secrets that he did finally confess to me, but that wasn't the reason we broke up. i deserved better as he was 15 years older and just wanted to sit at home and watch tv all of the time. i'm 45 and just not ready for that. there are a lot of women out there, including myself, that are looking for what you are looking for. i don't think that you are being picky, at all. good luck to you.