Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

one time hookup

If you are tired of swiping, Ship is a solid option. mississippi dating sites 7 instances much more likely to enter a conversation in your initially 24 hours than on other apps. Our mission at Mingle2 is helping folks connect. doublelist com richmond va It is quick and tends to make it Incredibly quick to navigate and verify out singles seeking for a very good conversation and maybe a lot more.

3 way hookup app

Females open the app, pick out men they like, and that is it. park city dating If they strongly resist a video call, that could be a sign of suspicious activity. But withstanding that, nonetheless advantages for people or regional groups (e. locanto philippines We recruited the aid of some decision influencers also, but not as the heroic characters audiences would count on, since when you re dating These nightmare scenarios can even occur to influencers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

9/8/2008 4:48:30 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

mmoe134
Woodinville, WA

It just seems like the nice guys always end up being friends with most girls cuz the girl is not wanting a nice guy. why is that?

9/8/2008 4:49:46 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

lostsoul1983
Kearneysville, WV

because they think we are spineless piles of jelly....but in the end the nice guy allways wins

9/8/2008 5:03:07 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

miroku2235
Simpsonville, SC

I'll argue about that last part about us winning. I guess because with all the a**holes out there, our compliments and genuine interest are mistakenly seen as an attempt to get into their pants. And I guess they date the "bad boys" because they think they can change him, and if they get a compliment from him then he must truly mean it since they had to work their asses off to get it.

9/8/2008 5:05:38 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  
ireject
Lawrenceville, GA

Because sometimes guys think they're nice, but in reality they are likely spineless, meek, and/or socially inept. Nice isn't enough to catch a girl, and it's not enough to keep one. They have to feel like they are with a man, not a boy.

Disclaimer, I have no idea what either of you are like. I'm just generalizing.

9/8/2008 5:09:55 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

mmoe134
Woodinville, WA

I think as u get older the girls will start to realize that they want a nice guy but when your in your teen or early 20's years girls at that time want the bad asses.

9/8/2008 5:11:52 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

nessysnest
Vista, CA

Hey I want the nice guy! Just tell me where the heck they hide!

9/8/2008 5:19:02 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

lostsoul1983
Kearneysville, WV

a true,decent girl can see thru the bullshit of most guys and then in turn get her self a nice guy....

9/8/2008 5:29:27 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

airforce428
Reisterstown, MD

I have no idea. I totally agree with that. I've been wondering and trying to figure it out for a while with no luck. Unfortunately

9/8/2008 5:39:24 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

mmoe134
Woodinville, WA

What can nice guys do to attract more women?

9/8/2008 5:40:03 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

bigdwtslilmomma
Mankato, MN

Its human nature 2 want something u cant have an if its not a challenge why waist ya time one big game they like 2 play an trust me im tired of the games 2

9/8/2008 5:43:56 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

jnl22
New Albany, IN

I think the answer is actually in your question. You're dating girls, not women. Women like nice guys

9/8/2008 6:17:09 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

shanster86
Linton, IN

I'd like a nice guy. They're a bit difficult to find sometimes, I've been keeping my eyes open, but no such luck.

9/8/2008 6:25:27 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

lostsoul1983
Kearneysville, WV

Quote from shanster86:
I'd like a nice guy. They're a bit difficult to find sometimes, I've been keeping my eyes open, but no such luck.

you will find one...dont give up...we do exsist!!

9/8/2008 6:27:30 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

shanster86
Linton, IN

Quote from lostsoul1983:
Quote from shanster86:

you will find one...dont give up...we do exsist!!

Luckily for me, I'm highly stubborn. I won't give up.

9/8/2008 6:29:35 PM Why dont girls like the nice guys?  

lostsoul1983
Kearneysville, WV

stubbornness is a admirable trait