Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

omaha gay hookups

She and Ahmed spent a lot of time on video calls in the early days of the pandemic when there was nowhere to go. south bend singles events If you re dying to share your story, create it anonymously on our confession slips on The Evening and we ll read them aloud so you do not have to. I was shocked to appear at my watch and see that it was time to go residence. daddyfronz onlyfans Turns out his greatest program that weekend would be meeting the appreciate of his life.

find my hookup com

Come with a smile and an open mind, you in no way know who you could meet at 1 of our events. augusta craigslist personal And I was a bit taken aback simply because he had never described he had children and so I asked what age she was and he mentioned she was eight. I couldn t reply to Alex on time or as soon as I could. mumbai free dating service In a hotel conference space, you could have had the chance to set up pairs of chairs away from the training tables.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/8/2008 7:38:25 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

seth2112
Stover, MO

Ive had long hair all my life and i would like a opinion if I should get it cut off or not .This comp dating thing just isnt working . Any sugestions would be helpful.

9/8/2008 10:25:53 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

kelly6422
Kaiser, MO

I guess it depends on the girl really,... i mean long hair can be pretty hot

9/9/2008 9:03:21 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

seth2112
Stover, MO

Thanx kelly I now live with hope in NOT cutting it off! I cut it off a long time ago and it was like having phatom pains ya know like people who lose a arm or leg I couldnt get used to it .
You emailed me a couple of days ago not to be rude but it dont sound like your in much of a relation shipthe way you put it all wats up with that? Idont have MSN but we can still chat if you want well gotta go 4 now keep writting
seth

9/10/2008 5:16:26 AM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

anne654
Springfield, MO

On some guys, long hair is really sexy, on others, they just look old. Yours looks sexy. I have a friend from college, we dated off and on a couple years, he looked so sexy with long hair. Keep the hair long! JMHO

9/11/2008 10:36:02 AM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

baw8324
Kahoka, MO

I've always liked my hair short since I can remember, but I think you look good in long hair, if you like it that way keep it, if a women doesn't want to date you because of it thats there loss, your better off without them

9/14/2008 6:22:44 AM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

rainmat
Independence, MO

I think the long hair looks good. If you cut it once and regretted it I don't see why you would want to do it again.

9/14/2008 1:06:52 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  
sugrbut
Farmington, MO

If it is what you like keep it long. It looks like you keep it clean which is very good!
You haven't been to hillbilly hell till you have lived in a very small town for 30 some years!

9/14/2008 7:31:32 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

ladyeden
Waynesville, MO

Keep the hair - please!

As for the net not working for you - might open up a bit. You don't provide much about yourself for a gal to determine if she might have any interest in you. Guys might find a picture suffcient to check it out - but rarely works that way for "chicks".

Not to slam this site, but there are others.......

9/14/2008 11:39:07 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

gothofashes
Moberly, MO

I definitely say no cutting your hair, lol. Men with long hair are gorgeous and beautiful. And that's that.

9/15/2008 8:24:43 AM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

hardthunder
Fenton, MO

grow it like you want it.. It all depends on how much you love and care for it, what people will think of it. I had a great 16 inch pony I gave to Locks of Love in 04, when I lost two friends on the same day.. It took a couple years and I gave a 10 inch pony. But the boss was liking the short hair thing and would never let me get it over my collar.. It was nice to wash n go, but I miss my hair blowing in the wind, on the back of my Harley. Needless to say, I left that job/relationship over a year ago. Am my own boss and hair is growing.. I again want to help children with cancer and most people tolerate my hair because of that.

At times, I wish my hair was short: In 90 degree sun, dripping wet, on a windy day on the scoot, but for hte most part, I love my hair. Most want to cut it, and my salt n pepper beard, but I'm going to be Santa this year,, Another excuse people back off on comments!!

Your hair looks like it is maintained. If it's works that wants it cut, offer alternatives, braids, nets, caps, etc...

JMHO
crazy

9/15/2008 6:43:35 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  
sugrbut
Farmington, MO

I like beards especially if they are soft and petable. Just keep it clean

9/17/2008 1:17:27 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

yankee495
Carthage, MO

I cut my hair. Need to update my profile pic. I plan to let it grow now. All new hair. I kept it clean, didn't dye it, blow dry it, curl it and all that stuff the girls do. They used to ask me what I did to make it look so nice. I said I don't torture and abuse it like you do yours! I regret it in some ways but boy is it cooler in the summer. Shampoo bill goes way down too. Watch that first shampoo if you do cut it. I had enough lather to shampoo a gorilla!

The main thing is think about it because you can't get it back over night. You will miss it too. And no, it is not out of style with the right ladies. Several have told me I need my A$$ kicked for cutting mine. Even those online that have seen it after I cut it.

I've been there, am there....think about it good!

9/17/2008 6:59:26 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

seth2112
Stover, MO

thanx to you all for the input .

9/17/2008 10:42:26 PM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

panamamo
Dixon, MO

Love Long Hair
Don't Cut it

[Edited 9/17/2008 10:44:04 PM]

9/20/2008 1:36:14 AM Is long hair on guys out of style or what?  

badluck86
Meta, MO

dude long hair is cool but the little punks that got just the shaggy hair I cant stand. so leave your hair long and rock it out!!! I thought about growing out my hair but I can never get through the awkward middle stage of the process. lol u know what I mean? where it looks kinda goofy. lol

Page: 1, 2