Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

I m just insecure — so at a distance, I d worry that you d fall for someone cooler. sacramento singles If you want to complement their body, you can indirectly use this query just to emphasize how interested you are in knowing about their healthful lifestyle and fitness routine. If you are pairing up with an individual you currently know, there s nevertheless tremendous value in running by means of the concerns before taking the leap. hookup myvidster It makes sense for each of you to answer this question because males and women both are capable of civil, rational discourse.

mega personal classified

The pressure occurs when you strategy a initial date that ends up going for three hours, she adds, which can open the door to awkward silences. san diego lesbian chat The actual dating app is just a segment of the official Facebook app. I attempted a handful of dating apps but no luck. sniffies seattle washington I am utilized to staying in the anonymity of hotels when I travel, and walking straight into a person else s life felt incredibly strange, with an uncanny intimacy about it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/9/2008 10:23:05 AM What do you want to find on this site?  

bdamour
Grand Blanc, MI

1. True Love
2. A Hook Up
3. A Friend
4. Someone to just converse with

9/9/2008 4:14:56 PM What do you want to find on this site?  
ainnr
Harrison Township, MI

Someone that canverse without sexual overtones

9/9/2008 7:39:00 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

I had given up on the "hooking up" part and before I knew it, I found true love...

9/9/2008 8:20:08 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

scrappy55
Rogers City, MI

Quote from cincin3500:
I had given up on the "hooking up" part and before I knew it, I found true love...

Cin, Congratulations! That's so nice to hear and encouraging!

9/9/2008 10:15:00 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

snuggles200
Hemet, CA

scrappy you are a very pretty lady your time will come be patient and dont give up on us men sometimes it takes us awhile to wake up lol im in cali now but moving back to Michigan in November

9/9/2008 10:17:26 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

znorth
Rockford, MI

I would say I'm looking for a good friendship first and then see where things go...

9/10/2008 5:56:31 AM What do you want to find on this site?  

scrappy55
Rogers City, MI

Thank you Snuggles and welcome back to Michigan

9/10/2008 10:44:48 AM What do you want to find on this site?  
trustmyhart
Monroe, MI

I am hoping to find my soul mate

9/10/2008 2:27:49 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

snuggles200
Hemet, CA

hi scrappy thank you for the welcome I will sure be glad to be back home california is nice but to darn hot its been over 100 for a couple months yuck

9/10/2008 9:07:49 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

waldo0889
Kalamazoo, MI

I can't seem to find it yet but im still young but trying it out.

9/10/2008 11:17:21 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

pawpawmale1
Paw Paw, MI

It all comes with true love and more, them problem is that most of us are way too picky just because the last time we were not as picky and we got hurt.

9/11/2008 9:55:37 AM What do you want to find on this site?  

scrappy55
Rogers City, MI

Quote from snuggles200:
hi scrappy thank you for the welcome I will sure be glad to be back home california is nice but to darn hot its been over 100 for a couple months yuck

You're welcome. I wonder if you'll still feel that way when the temperature in Michigan falls below freezing and after the 5th time of having to shovel snow. It's not that bad, I got used to it and it wasn't much different than the east.

9/11/2008 11:10:01 AM What do you want to find on this site?  
trustmyhart
Monroe, MI

What else would I be here for?

9/11/2008 7:48:40 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

snuggles200
Hemet, CA

well i rent so i dont have to shovel snow but ive lived in Michigan most of my life ive always loved it will be glad to be back

9/11/2008 8:07:42 PM What do you want to find on this site?  

bdamour
Grand Blanc, MI

Congrats Cin, I'm here for the same reason but haven't had the pleasure of meeting anyone with the same goal. So I just decided to continue to put my faith in God, and my time will come.

[Edited 9/11/2008 8:08:08 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3