Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

trap hookup site

We hold our members safety as paramount and have strict data protocols and fraud protection measures in location to guarantee your online dating security. prescott singles mingle When two persons have swiped appropriate on each and every other, the lady has 24 hours to message the man. This is a highly rated app to meet new mates or date somebody of your wavelength. boricua dating You can also chat without registration as a guest user.

skipthegames singles

If the initial date went effectively enough, the second date will creep up on you prior to you have even recovered from the nerves of the initial. hookup santa cruz Females 1st dating app Bumble just announced a broader rollout of its language badges feature, which permits user profiles to showcase the number of regional languages they are familiar with. You can attempt to avert your teen from installing dating apps by using parental controls or setting up restrictions that block off limit sites or call for them to get approval for all apps they download . black girl dating russian guy An on line scammer can hack your world wide web life with bits and pieces of info.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/9/2008 4:53:43 PM Is long hair acceptable on a man?  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

Quote from nmorris:
My late husband had really long hair when we met..then he cut it all off, without telling me he was going to do it..I was upset for days..but, he still looked good...

I did the same thing......my wife(now passed on) you shoulda heard her..

"(gasp!)JASON?!~?!?!?!"

9/9/2008 5:07:19 PM Is long hair acceptable on a man?  

rokkinlion
San Ramon, CA

I've had long hair since I was about 14, cut it short a couple times but I'm a lifelong rocker so it's still here. If I start going bald, it's outta here!

9/9/2008 5:17:16 PM Is long hair acceptable on a man?  

forumfun
Seattle, WA

How do you like my hair?

9/10/2008 6:10:26 PM Is long hair acceptable on a man?  

blueshand
Syracuse, NY

Right now it is long. When i let it out it is half way down my back. I have cut my hair a few times but, prefered it longer. I suppose it is a matter of taste.

9/10/2008 6:11:41 PM Is long hair acceptable on a man?  

pink_kisses
Salt Lake City, UT

i like shags... if its like kinda by ur shoulders its ok. other than that i would say no. i would like to be the female of the relationship thank you.

9/10/2008 6:14:21 PM Is long hair acceptable on a man?  

mrosceola
Osceola, IN

Mine hasn't been short in 15 years .... it's about halfway down my back .... glad I ignored all of those people saying "It's soooooo out of style".

9/10/2008 6:19:51 PM Is long hair acceptable on a man?  

busygirl1970
Montgomery, AL

Nope. Like clean, short hair on my man.

Page: 1, 2