Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megahookup com login

A lot of the tougher concerns with hard to crack answers come when you ask about future plans. dating services in albuquerque new mexico And, according to Arriana, if you prepared your queries in advance, it is also worth considering about your own responses, as possibilities are you will be asked the exact same inquiries by your date in return. Some individuals move on quickly, other people slow—and absolutely everyone appears to want anything various. stripchat boys You locate oneself staring at the large clock in the corner of the space, counting down to when you can spend the bill and say your goodbyes.

lesbian hookup websites

Right here are 40 actually great initially date queries that will make you look excellent and give you a lot of speak about. datehookup canada Each platforms had been popular meet up portals for those who were single and prepared to mingle. Life soon after a break up, dealing with divorce, moving on and searching for love again. doublelist pittsburgh My son, Jack, 6, was playing with his 4 year old, Gabe.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/11/2007 8:35:35 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

rv2323
East Meadow, NY

married 12 yrs now - sex once a week if i'm lucky- plz someone help

9/11/2007 8:42:03 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

try glow in the dark condoms to get her attention...

9/11/2007 8:44:22 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

rv2323
East Meadow, NY

no condoms here my friend- that was lame - where r u from

9/11/2007 8:52:27 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

try a lil mood music...candlelit dinner and get her a sexy nightie...and some roses...roses always work...lol

9/11/2007 8:52:38 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

you need to get out of the routine. Plan something romantic... a weekend escape, just the 2 of you. Woman like to be desired....... write love notes...... bring some chocolate..... a flower and most of it let her know how important and loved she is. Show appreciation . Routine is boring, the quotidienne has the tendency to bring us to it.... sometime is good to be spontaneous and make a bit of change to break the monotony. BUT...... remember no woman wants to be seen as a sex machine...... is not what you do... is the way you do it, that makes the difference, you may get what you want with different approach. You can make love to someone just with a nice look of passion and desire some detail etc. Good luck and I wish I was some kind of help.

9/11/2007 8:53:53 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

twiz
Martinsville, VA

try beggin for sex tuff being weened from sex

9/11/2007 9:11:26 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

rv2323
East Meadow, NY

thanks peregrina- i have tried some of that it works- i think its the kids for some reason- when we are alone on vacation or weekrnd getaways - we have crazy great sex

9/11/2007 9:19:27 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

angelkissedu
Martinsburg, WV

Have you tried talking to her

9/11/2007 9:22:39 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

rv2323
East Meadow, NY

oh yeah , very seriously last week- and i think things are starting to change a bit - i see it happening - i know it will take a while though - we have 3 kids , a mortgage,car payment , utilitie bills , etc that can be stressfull if you are just making it

9/11/2007 9:52:20 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

angelkissedu
Martinsburg, WV

send the kids to a relative, you don't have to spend any money just do a quiet evening at home

9/11/2007 10:02:00 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

steelergurl07
Pasadena, TX

Listen to her. She probably feels the same way that you do. She is probably just stressed from the kids and the bills and the house. You need to calm her fears, and at the same time relieve some of the stress. Send the kids to a relative and cook for her, and then clean up. You don't know how attractive it is when you guys help us out with the housework, it makes us feel appreciated on some level.

9/11/2007 10:22:12 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

littlelilly2
Sturgeon Bay, WI

Give her a pampered evening of GREAT sex making it all about her pleasure remember when the relationship was new and you would tease her till she was aching for fufillment? Put a little of that spice in now and itll turn around for you both. Make her the most important thing in your life for a moment or two or three!Plus you will find its a turn on for you to be plotting pleasures brings the fun back.... the mind is a awesome aphrodesiac!

[Edited 9/11/2007 10:24:35 AM]

9/11/2007 10:25:07 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

Yep it's probably the stress, and kids don't help. Mostly she needs to feel wanted instead of just a quick lay... lots of good advice above. It gets harder the longer you are together but ya need to at least talk to her about it more and find out what gets her motor runnin'... rev that sucker a coupla times... hehehe

A friend told me her daughter only gives it up to her husband every three months (makes him appreciate it more)

... that's a divorce waiting to happen...

9/11/2007 10:25:25 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Set up a really romantic night at home for her. Send the kids off to a relative or over night baby sitter. Get home way before her to set the mood. Scatter rose petals and light candles leading a path to a drawn bubble bath, have her favorite music playing, glass of champagne, nightie and robe laid out. Pamper her all the way. Trust me, THAT WORKS!

9/11/2007 10:31:53 AM what can a man do to get more sex from their girlfriend or wife?  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

Coming home , and if she is not to busy with other stuff, Go to her, and just give her a nice careful hug, and the most passionate kiss, no tongue, just the lips.....Do this for maybe 10 to 15 secs.......Then if you really love her look her in the eyes, not closed.....That lets a woman or a man know you love them....Do this every day, No matter if you are made love to or not , this lets her no she is wanted, and she will come around....And of coarse say you love her before you kiss her and after, Good luck, and happy love making....too you....

Shine.....

Page: 1, 2, 3