Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here! 1801 - 1816

megapersonal com sign up

And if you actually enjoy these types of inquiries (much like Would You Rather inquiries), make confident to check out our Attractive Would You Rather game! Also, this Couples Quiz is a total blast as properly. latinas houston tx By asking yourself these inquiries periodically throughout the connection, you will be self conscious of the direction of your relationship and its impact on your walk with God. Barry Watson shares a funny but embarrassing moment from a date with his wife. bedpagedc If you opt to have the deductions taken out of your unemployment added benefits, the common deduction applied is ten% for Federal taxes, and three% for State taxes.

www skipthegames com

And you could discover extra about a prospective romantic partner by observing and letting conversation flow than by asking pre set questions. single women chat rooms They made plans to go out once again, but he canceled last minute, saying his cat had died. If, like us, you spent numerous pre teen hours speaking to strangers with your mates on ChatRoulette, you are going to be pleased to know it is nonetheless going. exotic asian dating Senior dating web sites are a distinctive way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

4/28/2009 4:06:17 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
col2568
Dunedin, FL

I am Diane. Hi all

4/29/2009 10:24:59 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

kerryone
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Newtown Square, PA

Welcome katicat and Diane. Hope you enjoy the threads that you choose to be a part of.

4/29/2009 12:24:49 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
kajlenda
Lake Charles, LA

Hi I am new on this site but would love to make friends and see where it goes , I am from SouthWest Louisiana you got it I am a Cajun Lady but I am a loving one and friendly . Smile and give that smile to someone who needs a smile doesn cost a thing to smile now just makes your day better . its almost the week end again have a good day y'all

Lenda

4/29/2009 12:54:33 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

chirpy49
Moline, IL

HI, I just joined this site. I have been reading some forums and posts here in this group. I'm from NW Illinois, on the IL/IA border. You sound like a fun bunch of people! I hope to get to know you better.

4/29/2009 2:01:22 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,731)
Haughton, LA

Welcome to all the new ones and Hi fellow Louisianan and dontcha know it - all cajuns are nice people

4/29/2009 6:17:34 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
ready4forwhat
Franklin, IN

Hi from Indiana, 60 yr old widow, grown children 3 sons are in Iraq now and daughter lives nearby, 2 yorkies to keep me company, work for the state, looking for new friends.

4/30/2009 4:44:52 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

kitty2u
Over 2,000 Posts (2,290)
Clay City, IN

Welcome, I'm from Indiana too! Long ways from you tho. This is the place to be, just jump in anywhere you feel comfy.

5/1/2009 9:03:50 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

califgirl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,445)
Martinsville, VA

Welcome to all new people....there are a lot of

groups here to enjoy...and a lot of different forums.....

hope you look around and enjoy all that DH has to offer...

Good luck to you...

5/2/2009 3:38:53 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,731)
Haughton, LA

Hi to all the new members - hope you enjoy the 60's and have some fun....

5/3/2009 8:35:30 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

nas2118
Atco, NJ

Hi This group is just what I need, so Hi to everyone and I am from NJ

5/3/2009 9:35:55 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

nas2118
Atco, NJ

I think this site is just what I've been needing, listen to the sounds of happy people

5/3/2009 9:48:32 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

candyapplestar
Over 2,000 Posts (3,083)
Greeley, CO

Welcome to all the new folks who have joined the 60's group. I hope to meet you in the forums.

5/3/2009 4:07:01 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

map12
Miles City, MT

Hi from montana,
I'm 59 and hopeing to make new friends because most my old ones have pasted away.Im aslo hopeing to fine my soul mate.

5/3/2009 5:16:05 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

suthrnlady
Shreveport, LA

Hello!
This looks like an interesting website. A friend told me about it so I thought I would check it out. It would be nice to make some new friends on here.

5/3/2009 5:59:39 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

sharsea
Over 2,000 Posts (2,066)
Gulfport, MS

Hello and welcome into the group. Jump right in on a thread and put in your two cents worth. Different types of conversations, lot of laughs, and a fun group. So...chose a thread or several. This is a great way to get to know people better.

See you on the threads when you post....