Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here! 1696 - 1711

mega personal alternative

At 1 point he said to me I could marry you. craigslist port charlotte florida personals Expecting your little ones to accept a girlfriend when they haven t even come to terms with your divorce yet is unreasonable. It is a priority for CBC to generate a web site that is accessible to all Canadians which includes men and women with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges. how to pick up on pof Byron knows of this and 1 afternoon, he requested if he could have a bit of my time and suggested a video call.

skipthegames women

Now, it is not showing me messages when I go into them. craigslist personals ocala area And that may well be only a single of the a lot of ways that on the web dating shakes up the standard gender roles of the man actively pursuing the lady, who then decides whether or not the partnership shall continue General data about anything about other members? He proceeds to query her about irrespective of whether or not she was speaking to other guys. xmatch free And if you have far more concerns, it is a excellent way to prompt them for one more date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

4/4/2009 6:44:56 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

taketimerose
Olathe, KS

Hi All just thought I would drop in and say I am new to this whole on line world - but I am willing to hang in there until I find some friends to connect with

4/4/2009 11:12:56 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,731)
Haughton, LA

Hi to all the new members - find some threads and join in the fun - meet new friends and maybe even your last real love...

4/4/2009 11:48:17 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

sharkcatcher444
Newport, PA

Hello Folks.......Time to get some sun on your face and your hands a little dirty. It's great to be alive. Can't wait to hit the shore and get some sand between my toes.

4/4/2009 12:28:01 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

lilreddolly
Warren, PA

Welcome to the group, hope you make many friends. I use to live just outside of Newport, actually was born there.

4/4/2009 1:08:40 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
grandee5
Toms River, NJ

Hi Everyone, my name is Dolores and I am located in NJ. Have been on this site for about a month, but new to this group. Not sure how this posting works, cannot see my photo or username. Anyone over 60 and in NJ please say Hello. Have a good weekend everyone!

[Edited 4/4/2009 1:10:15 PM PST]

4/4/2009 3:12:20 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

wizzieb
Gautier, MS

hi welcome to all the newbes having a great time in here great day in south mississippi today

4/5/2009 4:37:32 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

higgs123
Warren, OH

hi, 63 male just joined and I am new to this. divorced looking for someone to enjoy crusin in my sports car quiet evenings also like golf

4/5/2009 4:45:44 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

ooohman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,171)
Barre, VT

Welcome to all the new friends look around read a little find the places of interest to
you and jump in. We have music,jokes,chat,and just plan old fun and lots and lots of
really fine folks here. If you feel you need help just ask and many will be glad to
lend a hand. Again welcome.

4/5/2009 1:30:43 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

wizzieb
Gautier, MS

hi everyone: hi higgs welcome to the group have fun and jump in wen you feel up to it. and ooohman sounds like you been here a while ive just beenhere for about 5 days. haveing fun reading all the therds and forms
everyone take care and god bless

4/5/2009 3:15:56 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

rae0521
Cockeysville, MD

Hello group
What a a cool forum. Thanks for providing a great place for like folks to get in a word. I am delighted to find this location.

4/5/2009 9:19:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

acalwoman
Vacaville, CA

Hi to all. I've been on this site now for a couple of months. Haven't made any special friendships yet, but I've exchanged emails with a few people. I hope this posts properly since I'm not sure what I'm doing. And, yes, I like this site. Bye all and I'll see you online!
Johnnie and

4/6/2009 8:45:21 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

wizzieb
Gautier, MS

good morning reaso521 and acalwoman welcome ive been here about 6 days, haveing fun emailed a cuple and going to meet one this week one day well tell what happeneds when i do take care off to work chat tomorrow
Louise

4/6/2009 6:45:10 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

elzi
Delaware, OH

Hi, Elzi here -- signing in to introduce myself from Ohio! I just wanted to get an early start on this 60+ group, as I am turning the Big 6-0 this Friday!!! And I am NOT aging gracefully ... I'm kicking & screaming all the way! (I know...it beats the alternative!)

Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket!?!

Dustin, thanks for this great (and free!) site -- I'm kinda new, but it appears to me that you have everything running very well!! Keep up the great work!!

4/6/2009 8:23:19 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

havasusweety
Over 2,000 Posts (2,320)
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Welcome ladys come in grab a thread and have fun.

4/6/2009 8:43:48 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

wizzieb
Gautier, MS

welcome elzi: ive been here about a week now or maybe not that but i find this group a great deal of help.so welcome again and have fun
Louise