Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40up

If you like Irish Coffees, ask him about recommendations for winter cocktails. dating in mesa az The social app Jimu, or Hitup in English, was released in late 2016 by Shenzhen Blueberry Season Tech Business. Although die difficult romantics may agree, other folks say the app has revolutionised the procedure of hunting down no strings entertaining at fairly tiny expense. please complete the security check to access chatiw Like other dating solutions, Facebook Dating is adding the capability to make video calls to your would be sweetie, making use of the company s Messenger app.

real hookups review

There is somebody I have been interested in for years and you are the only particular person that can get this message to him. redding speed dating Owning a pet is a big duty and a huge commitment. If you re really stuck, try sending some thing like What s up? This keeps your tone uncomplicated and casual but nevertheless invites a response from the individual you are messaging. estonia dating app Leaning on somebody else below the duress of divorce is hardly a foundation for relationship accomplishment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/12/2008 4:42:11 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

CNN News!

"Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, according to a survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News.
The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly."

Seriously?
I wonder how the came to that conclusion?

9/12/2008 4:43:50 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

WOW Good thing I live in FL

9/12/2008 4:45:44 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

"K"
This CNN News thing is going to piss off a lot of PA people, lol.
You mean to tell me that there is nothing more important going on that CNN News would actually have that on their program?

9/12/2008 4:45:51 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

g_d77
Watertown, NY

Philly? I thought all of NJ would have taken that title!

9/12/2008 4:47:08 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

CNN has never been to Sioux City, Iowa

9/12/2008 4:47:10 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

sassi_nepa
Factoryville, PA

Good thing I don't live in Philly lol
They grow 'em nicer here in the dairy farmland and the woods, dontcha know

9/12/2008 4:48:59 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

so what did they do? go around and photograph everyone there and have the crew from "what not to wear" come in? hmm interesting ..but impossilble to come to this conclusion me thinks ! yup...glad i'm in NE...i think alot of midwesterns are overweight but that's just what i always hear about us here !

9/12/2008 4:51:20 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

well Troy I would like to know who took that survey and if they got out of there alive some people have to much time on their hands that is about the dumbest thing they have reported I think

[Edited 9/12/2008 4:51:37 PM]

9/12/2008 4:52:09 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Quote from g_d77:
Philly? I thought all of NJ would have taken that title!

I might have to agree with you to a certain point, when the Ny'ers come to our beaches for the weekend.

JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!

9/12/2008 4:54:57 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

troy becarefull you may get your butt kicked on that one

9/12/2008 4:56:39 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

I have had my a** kicked before, that never kept me from saying my peace!

9/12/2008 5:00:25 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

I Know one of the reasons I love ya so much

9/12/2008 5:01:56 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

radarlove28
Florence, AL

who gives a rats rear end u are what GOD made u everyone just needs to get over the looks! what if GOD was uglier than anyone?

9/12/2008 5:04:09 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Quote from radarlove28:
who gives a rats rear end u are what GOD made u everyone just needs to get over the looks! what if GOD was uglier than anyone?

Respectfuly i would ask you to leave any Supernatural Beings and Divine Entities of of this post.
It's not like they can defend themselves here.

9/12/2008 5:09:13 PM The Ugliest People In America?  

radarlove28
Florence, AL

see u have forgot i dont care i am who i am wht makes someone ugly is people like u talking bad about someone. thats what u call ugly!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4