Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

Young males, the girl you are dating may perhaps be your wife in a handful of years, but most likely she will not. gay denver hookup Eventually, they even began doing virtual introductions with each others family members and close friends. We went on twelve dates and he nonetheless hadn t kissed me. hud hookup dating app review Mainly because of my immaturity and lack of any guidance it in no way ended properly.

usasexguide com

e. hookup birmingham al Figuring this was not a fantastic first date appear, I made no weekend plans. Some of these inquiries might appear silly at very first, but they can be quite telling. datingiframe review Right here are 40 definitely terrific initially date questions that will make you look great and give you a lot of talk about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/12/2007 9:24:09 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  

neomax25
Memphis, TN

What is it is all tha good girls gay or are they just waiting on a man with a lot of money or should I say a meal ticket I got to know because I haven't meet one yet all I want is a girl that want what I want 50/50 relatioship and a girl with goals and know what they want out of life

9/12/2007 9:25:39 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  
peaches73036
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,414)
El Reno, OK

lol, lots a guys like that to sorry to say..good luck
xoxoPeaches.

9/12/2007 9:29:35 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  
rbg101
Fairfield, CA

sounds like a 50/50 game an need just one luck of the draw.

9/12/2007 9:49:29 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  
peregrina
Lumberton, NC

you came to strong.... good luck anyway, a lot of decente ladies.

9/13/2007 7:47:07 AM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  

naughty_or_nice
Over 1,000 Posts (1,487)
Weston, PA

lol my name says it all hunny

9/13/2007 7:53:56 AM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

treat her with respect .Listen to what she says .Be there for her for beter or worse

9/13/2007 7:58:22 AM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  

ladyfireeyes81
Over 2,000 Posts (2,786)
Redwood City, CA

there are a lot of good girls out there. You just need to put yourself out there, but not rush things either. Take your time and get to know someone before jumping in...

9/13/2007 7:08:01 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  

specialfy
Guadalajara
Mexico

I agree , respect, respect, respect and you have a lot gained by that.

9/14/2007 2:28:52 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  
motownlady
La Vergne, TN

Men wait on good women, women wait on good men...All it is sometimes is a waiting game...My last relationship 4 yrs. ago, I was taking care of him..It works both ways..
maybe change where you go to meet women, or the ways YOU try to attract their attention. That might effect the kind of woman you attract.

9/14/2007 4:47:33 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  
lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

motownlady hit on the nose. You must be looking in the wrong place or trying to talk to the wrong women.

9/14/2007 4:54:27 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  

mishkabacci
Over 1,000 Posts (1,160)
Duncansville, PA

ist of all you need to be a good listener and not always a problem solver...second of all you need to respect her and yourself 3rd of all do not push your way into a relationship give it time to get to know a girl and last of all don't be a player...

9/14/2007 6:10:55 PM what does it take to get a good girl on your side  
happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

what do you consider a "good girl"?