Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

trap hookup site

We hold our members safety as paramount and have strict data protocols and fraud protection measures in location to guarantee your online dating security. prescott singles mingle When two persons have swiped appropriate on each and every other, the lady has 24 hours to message the man. This is a highly rated app to meet new mates or date somebody of your wavelength. boricua dating You can also chat without registration as a guest user.

www skipthegames com

He was quite nice, but I didn t feel a connection. des moines hookups He was such a huge contrast from the guys I ve been with ahead of but I still could not get past the hurt and pain and anxiousness I felt whenever we get a step closer. (Then sit silent and wait for their answer. single korean ladies Do a reverse online image search of their pictures, and if they appear in other areas, below other names, you may well have caught yourself a catfish.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/13/2008 7:28:18 AM wanted: one good hearted woman  

teddy_bear_83
Cincinnati, OH

I am looking for a single, non-married, true to the heart, mature, fun loving, and honest woman. I live in colerain and I seem to be having no luck finding that ONE. I am a single father of one 3 year old daughter. Why is it so hard for a single parent to find someone?

9/13/2008 3:55:21 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  

minmin24
Grove City, OH

i want a good hearted man and i'm a single mom of a 4 year old daughter, its not that hard, im right here lol

9/15/2008 6:11:59 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  

crl5231
Nelsonville, OH

Oh, you hit it right on the mark. I am a single mother of 3 small boys, in the south east ohio area, and it seems I can't seem to find a good guy for anything. Most men don't seem to be able to handle a woman who already has children.

9/16/2008 11:20:22 AM wanted: one good hearted woman  

teddy_bear_83
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from crl5231:
Oh, you hit it right on the mark. I am a single mother of 3 small boys, in the south east ohio area, and it seems I can't seem to find a good guy for anything. Most men don't seem to be able to handle a woman who already has children.

I love kids and would date someone with them.

9/16/2008 12:09:52 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  

sportdoc87
Cleveland, OH

I am sure there are guys out there that can, but also, I think you live in a rather remote area???

E

9/16/2008 12:17:04 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  

marqeye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,725)
Kent, OH

10/23/2008 7:32:56 AM wanted: one good hearted woman  

stacey25
Fairfield, OH

Im a single mommy with 4 girls and ohio is the worst place to be single. Where are the good guys???????????? Its so hard being a single parent. I have been looking for 2 yrs if your out there find me!!

10/23/2008 6:07:34 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  

little_b1tch
Middletown, OH

dang i am in the middle of becoming a single mommy of an 8 and 3 yr old girls. i know what its like taking care of one single but now its two. and its a gaurentee divorce and i am out to see whats out there for this crazy lady.

10/24/2008 4:43:49 AM wanted: one good hearted woman  

teddy_bear_83
Cincinnati, OH

I am sorry to hear that. It is so hard to find someone. I mean I dont know how it is for everyone. So far I have been talking to people and they are interesting to me. But for me, I don't know what it is. I am just taking my time and see whats out there. I am ready to settle down. But I dont want the games anymore. Well best of luck to you. If you want to chat, just send me a line.

10/25/2008 4:36:32 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  
saltbl
Dublin, OH

hi..good hearted man here.....whats doing?

12/17/2008 8:53:27 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  

missberzxo
Struthers, OH

Its definitely harder, you have more responsibility and time take away from "finding someone to date" when you have children.

12/17/2008 9:10:48 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  

teddy_bear_83
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from missberzxo:
Its definitely harder, you have more responsibility and time take away from "finding someone to date" when you have children.

I agree with you. I have noticed it is harder to find someone to date. What I have really noticed is women without kids seem to distance themselves from guys with kids. I dont know. I just have had no luck finding someone. But thanks for the response. And your daughter is really adorable. If I lived by you I would ask you out.

Merry Christmas to you and you little angel!!!!!!

12/17/2008 9:26:35 PM wanted: one good hearted woman  

aspateer
Middletown, OH

id gladly date a woman with kids... unfortunately... women around here dont date apparently, because no matter what dating site i go to, NONE of the women respond to my emails, and no women ever email me.... i pretty much think that you are all fake and only exist in my mind....

12/18/2008 9:36:05 AM wanted: one good hearted woman  

peggy20
Columbus, OH

wuz sup everyone Im single with no kids Im looking for that special someone

12/18/2008 9:44:43 AM wanted: one good hearted woman  
legaleye
Columbus, OH

I wonder..... could it be that most of the young ladies who posted in this thread state in their profile that they "smoke regularly?" With something like 70 - 75% of the population now non smokers, this may be drastically limiting your ability to find a good man.

Just a thought.