Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

These internet sites will often ask you to list the city you live in, your date of birth, marital status, gender, and even much more detailed information, such as if you personal pets or have young children. new york chinese dating If you don t have a messaging technique, it could take you awhile to get a response. We hold singles and connection seekers protected with 100% verified accounts and profile behavioral scores to make certain top good quality behavior on the app. instasext 99 to $8.

popular free hookup sites

If you do not, then you re going to locate oneself in a difficult circumstance before you are mentally prepared to manage it. newton dating service So perhaps Tinder—or any of the other dating apps out there—isn t just for discovering a nearby bootycall or a close friends with benefits scenario. Choose the suitable ice breaker inquiries for dating suit the mood or predicament well. sites similar to fetlife Rich ladies and australian males and having to obtain at youdate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/14/2008 11:37:19 AM why do women run..  

diem97
Charleston, SC

i just got out of a 3 yr relationship where all was well. we dealt with times apart up to 9 months. i deployed a bit ago and she ran. she has a 6yo girl that i have raised as my own and now she has taken them both away w/o an explanation. why do you women do this???

9/14/2008 7:26:40 PM why do women run..  

carolinabrat
Summerville, SC

Gosh I wish I knew. You can read in here over and over again from women about them not having men that want to be there for them and their kids, and when they find one...they run? Makes no sense to me. I'm sure it isn't something you want to hear now, but better now then letting you put more time into something that wasn't going to work. I hope she realizes what running does to the kids!

9/14/2008 7:44:14 PM why do women run..  

krazziee
Inman, SC

well dude
it is her loss , sad for the child , i hate to hear that , there are no good women left

9/14/2008 7:54:36 PM why do women run..  

diem97
Charleston, SC

hey i appreciate the replies and i do believe im better off but it just stinks to fall in love with two ppl and then have it all taken away. now ive got to go bck to the whole dateing scene and feel weary about getting into another relationship w/ a single mom.

9/14/2008 8:58:57 PM why do women run..  
sunflowernurse
Spartanburg, SC

Sadly some people are heartless and selfish. I feel for you and your situation but please dont allow your heart to become Jaded. There are good people out there. As hard as I am sure it will be dont judge a whole bushel of apples by the few bad ones.....

9/23/2008 10:21:11 PM why do women run..  

yorkniceguy
York, SC

I wish I could help answer that for you, same thing happened to me. Was in relationship for three years, she has two wonderful boys. We were engaged, and have most of the things gown, rings, and more ready. Have nice home, cars, ect. She was fine one day, and gone the next. The part I hate the most is that she is not letting me see the boys, and since they are not mine, I have no right to fight legally to see them. Anyway dont know why some do that, when things seem to be going great. All I know is that its not us when they do that, and treat us like that. Its there choice, perhaps fear of something, I dont know. But they usually regret those decissions in the long run, but by then the way they treated you, and the lies involved make you where you cant trust them, and cant take them back no matter how much you loved them. Unless you want to live each day wondering if its going to happen again, and wondering each time she leaves. No one can live thinking like that, and you are correct that you are better off. Because now you can try to find someone that will love you, and be honest, and not run like that. Just dont let things get you down, and remember you didnt ask her to leave, you didnt leave, therefore its not your fault. So hurt as it may, you just have to continue to be you, and not let it interfere with future relationship that you will have one day. All women are not that way, only ones that arent sure of where they want to be act like that, and when they realize where they want to be, and that they were there, they go through worse pain then you will, that I can assure you.

So keep your chin up, and just move on. Love the child always as she is not to blame ever, but move on and find someone that really will care about you.

9/29/2008 8:20:44 PM why do women run..  

tulus6688
Saint Stephen, SC

To be honest us women have a hard time figuring out what we want. I just got out of a five year relationship and it's not easy. Just keep trying. The lord will send u someone when u least expect it.

9/30/2008 3:18:52 AM why do women run..  

italianeyesonu
Florence, SC

It is always hard on both men and women when we are rejected. I guess relationships do not come with a guarantee but it would sure be nice to know that there is someone out there for everyone.

Rejection hurts whether you are a man or woman. It's worse when there are kids envolved. I know more and more men who are kept from seeing the children they have bonded with and it's not fair.

Since being on DH I have come to learn that there are a few men - really looking for a LTR. Sure there are players here, both men and women and it takes some hard knocks to learn to weed out those folks.

There are also sincere "good" women looking for a LTR but always seem to end up with the player with the right words.

I'm not sure if it is possible to find "true love" on-line but it's a nice social outlet and I have made some nice friends.

10/2/2008 6:54:39 PM why do women run..  

southernbelle01
Watertown, NY

HI

Don't give up on all females. There are some good ones out there, just as they are some good males out there. Don't concentrate on the past, live for today and tomorrow. Don't ask yourself "Why?" Accept and live your life.

Best of Luck!
Dora