Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

Locating that dating seriously up by letting her probable on what is the app that unique an individual can be what is a permanent ban. dating in blacksburg va Ask a pal to call me 30 minutes right after the start off of a date, so that he/she can check on me and I can use it to escape from a date. The reality that someone was on the net typically meant that IQ was quite significantly guaranteed to be above 120. charmley dating app This rule of thumb is from the disasters we have experienced, the blunders we have produced, and the information we have gained.

megapersonal create account

Of course, there s additional than 1 way to game online, and Kippo appears to attract on line gamers in search of a tiny companionship. new haven dating sites But Chaudhry s findings do offer you some pointers on how to share facts about your self and how determine who to take a likelihood on. Like not wanting to be single means you have to have cripplingly low self esteem. hookup south africa My pal opened it though I stood behind him, holding a knife.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/14/2008 12:51:06 PM To wink or not to wink  

va_gentle_giant
Harrisonburg, VA

ive seen many profiles that complain about people giving them the "wink"
and now it seems you can make it so people cant wink at you at all.

what is the proper ettique on the wink

thumbs up to the wink
or thumbs down to the wink

9/14/2008 3:42:54 PM To wink or not to wink  

pita83
Chesapeake, VA

Would you wink at a girl in public and expect her to respond to you? Or would you at least say hi?

9/14/2008 4:21:57 PM To wink or not to wink  
hardcore_diva07
Staunton, VA

I think if it makes you feel good inside to send a wink to someone . .then go for it! If that person wishes not to respond back . . then that's their choice. I personally enjoy getting winks.

9/14/2008 6:24:49 PM To wink or not to wink  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,355)
Alexandria, VA

Quote from pita83:
Would you wink at a girl in public and expect her to respond to you? Or would you at least say hi?

I never wink at a girl in public. Girls are more responsive if you pat 'em on the butt.

9/14/2008 6:59:24 PM To wink or not to wink  

pita83
Chesapeake, VA

lol yeah, you'd get a response.

[Edited 9/14/2008 6:59:52 PM]

9/15/2008 4:31:16 PM To wink or not to wink  

kekili
Norfolk, VA

dang... its getting so you have to have a degree for this stuff!!! dunno... Why not? I wink back figuring they were shy and need a push to have fun... but then, I talk to everyone. I'm polite!! doesn't mean we're engaged!! and its not like... lmao... gotcha Mike... they've patted my arse!! sheeesh! just be kind!

9/15/2008 5:09:41 PM To wink or not to wink  
aphrodite434
Richmond, VA

Personally I like the winks. Because maybe I might not have that person, if they had not winked at me. And I wouldn't want to pass up a chance to meet great person. Winks are a way to get someones attention, and if you don't like it then maybe your not ready for dating yet...LOL

9/15/2008 5:24:04 PM To wink or not to wink  

68chevy
Marshall, VA

You can get winks...I have no problem with it, although I gets winks and when I wink back or try to say hi, then they just go silent. What is up with that, why wink at someone if you have no intention of ever communicating with them?

9/17/2008 5:58:41 PM To wink or not to wink  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,355)
Alexandria, VA

If there is a deal breaker in their profile AND they say no winks YOU HAVE TO WINK!

9/17/2008 6:13:29 PM To wink or not to wink  
janeree00
Fredericksburg, VA

to be winked at in puplic r on d/h is nice

11/1/2008 10:19:08 AM To wink or not to wink  

echo50
Radford, VA

I like the wink idea It works for me

11/1/2008 4:51:23 PM To wink or not to wink  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,799)
Strasburg, VA

I think the wink gives you a chance to find out if you are going to get a response, and yes a wink back is a response. I know some women complain that it's just a numbers game to a lot of guys who skim profiles and send out winks, but after being shot down time and time again, I personally don't blame them.

Now, after I respond to your wink I want something more than a "Hi". I want you to tell me how you read my profile and think we enjoy the same things or something similar.

11/1/2008 4:56:09 PM To wink or not to wink  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

to wink or not to wink! that is the question! you can wink at me al you like and I'll politely wink back, IF, there is interest, IF not! you'll get the hint. you've been warned

11/1/2008 4:58:00 PM To wink or not to wink  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,799)
Strasburg, VA

Smiles....here's winking at you kid.

11/2/2008 2:56:20 AM To wink or not to wink  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

Quote from firstlight:
Smiles....here's winking at you kid.

here's winking back at ya kiddo!