Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup girls near me

The very first year of quarantine was pretty lonely. free manitoba dating sites This internet site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. This is a loaded query Is this individual on the very same page as you? Speaking about societal concerns can tell whether you align in your thoughts. dating a french canadian girl That s what pals are for.

most popular gay hookup apps 2017

And hopefully you have swiped on an individual with exciting photos and/or a great bio, and you have anything else you can ask them. craigslist pensacola dating This section of the forum is a spot to discuss about dating, relationships & marriage. Extended distance relationships are not by nature doomed to fail. orlando usasexguide Your budding romance may well be more than in a matter of minutes if you straight up ask if he has sex on the very first date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/14/2008 9:51:02 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

flirtboy
Philadelphia, PA

hey all,

I was flirting with a girl at school the other day, and she went out of her way to show me her new tattoo...she was a little offended when I described it as a "tramp stamp", as it was a butterfly dead center in her lower back. Anyway, before seeing the tattoo, I thought she was an interesting and intelligent person...but afterward, I guess I began seeing a different side of her, and to be honest, I don't really know if I could ever have a serious relationship with a girl who has a tattoo such as this(or similar, like the back of the neck tattoo's, a bicep tattoo, or someone else's name tattooed on themselves). Am I just shallow in that regard? I do tend to not like people who wear conformist clothing, such as most recently, the "Hollister" shirts worn by people who've never been to Hollister, those people (whom I consider idiots) who put the rings in their ears to expand their earlobes, morons who wear big diamonds in their ears, etc. I do believe in originality, and I see so many people flocking to these tasteless modes of self-expression, and I am, to be perfunctorily honest, utterly turned off by it. I'm not saying I'm Mr. Originality myself, as I tend to wear rather bland clothing in relation to others, but I think it's tasteless to do something just because every one else is doing it...Any input?

9/14/2008 9:57:05 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,511)
Auburn, WA

It is called a Tramp Stamp for a reason.

I wouldn't completely write her off because of that one thing, but I wouldn't ignore it either. I wouldn't call you shallow for being turned off by something like that either. Get to know her some more, maybe she'll surprise you.

9/14/2008 10:05:52 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  
monaj40
Binghamton, NY

your boring

9/14/2008 10:07:32 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  
jessicajames17
Foley, MN

i have a tramp stamp...a butterfly as well...and i am not a tramp

9/14/2008 10:10:22 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  
jilian22
Chicago, IL

I don't know about men,but when I'm turned off,that's it,there's no going back. You answered this yourself. You said it turned you off,why try?
Personally I like tattoo's on a guy. I don't have any myself. My parents wouldn't have ever accepted it.
Even still at age 43, I don't want to horrify them.

9/14/2008 10:13:09 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

drummaster777
Over 1,000 Posts (1,511)
Auburn, WA

i have a tramp stamp...a butterfly as well...and i am not a tramp.

Really? Can I see?

9/14/2008 10:28:41 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

stopntrafic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,424)
Hartselle, AL

I am sure you have heard the saying " Never judge a book by its cover" I bet you the person who named that tat the tramp stamp dont even have one! Each and everyone of us have our own taste, but if you let the fact she has a tat keeping you from getting to know her you might just miss out on a good thing! I am a grandmother of 6 and mother of 4 and I have 4 tats and I have thought about getting another, mine are to my taste nice sweet and what I like, I can hide it if needed as she can also, but if I wanna show it I can also. I do not understand why younger people and some older people are putting holes and studs in their bodies myself but then in the 50s the parents didnt understand rock n roll, So I just leave it be and get to know the person inside not what is hanging from em or painted on em. Good luck to you

9/14/2008 10:32:43 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

bucfan
Rogers, AR

I personaly don't like tats on a woman's arm,or breast,but just about anywhere else is fine, ialso don't like ex's names,but that's just me.I have afew tat's myself and got them to please me!I doubt the young lady got hers' w/you in mind.My sister and niece both have lower back pieces or "tramp stamps" as they are often called,But they are far from tramps!Maybe you have a hang up about women w/tats because maybe it shows a possible wild side to them and you are intimidated by it!For those that don't like them, don't get them!

9/14/2008 10:44:39 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

tarotdream
Over 1,000 Posts (1,068)
Ventura, CA

Quote from flirtboy:

Anyway, before seeing the tattoo, I thought she was an interesting and intelligent person...but afterward, I guess I began seeing a different side of her, and to be honest, I don't really know if I could ever have a serious relationship with a girl who has a tattoo such as this(or similar, like the back of the neck tattoos, a bicep tattoo, or someone else name tattooed on themselves).

You're implying that you estimate intelligence based on the presence or absence of a tattoo. If this were 40 years ago, a woman with a tattoo was shocking, now it has all the outlaw biker cache of a CD player. OTOH, if it says "Slice every man's penis" or a picture of an autopsy, there are content-based reasons to pause.

I think it's tasteless to do something just because every one else is doing it.
It's reactionary to refuse to do something just because because every one else is doing it.

9/14/2008 10:58:21 PM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

leroisf40
Henderson, NV

Quote from flirtboy:
hey all,

I was flirting with a girl at school the other day, and she went out of her way to show me her new tattoo...she was a little offended when I described it as a "tramp stamp", as it was a butterfly dead center in her lower back. Anyway, before seeing the tattoo, I thought she was an interesting and intelligent person...but afterward, I guess I began seeing a different side of her, and to be honest, I don't really know if I could ever have a serious relationship with a girl who has a tattoo such as this(or similar, like the back of the neck tattoo's, a bicep tattoo, or someone else's name tattooed on themselves). Am I just shallow in that regard? I do tend to not like people who wear conformist clothing, such as most recently, the "Hollister" shirts worn by people who've never been to Hollister, those people (whom I consider idiots) who put the rings in their ears to expand their earlobes, morons who wear big diamonds in their ears, etc. I do believe in originality, and I see so many people flocking to these tasteless modes of self-expression, and I am, to be perfunctorily honest, utterly turned off by it. I'm not saying I'm Mr. Originality myself, as I tend to wear rather bland clothing in relation to others, but I think it's tasteless to do something just because every one else is doing it...Any input?

I have to say, if you dont like tattoo's then don't date her. There are those of us that happen to like ink and do it for ourselves. For me personlly the placement of the so called "tramp stamp" is actually very sexy and very appealing. It is one of the erogenous zones of a woman and it is excentuated by their ideas of art. I personally have ink and love women wether they have ink or not. Just because she has ink doens't mean she is the "Hollister" type either. I agree with not liking a trend followers, but there are femanine and masculine placements for tattoos. It looks awkward for a woman to have a tattoo in a place generally regarded as a masculine area. Vice versa it is considered gay for a guy to get a tattoo in the small of his back. I guess my advise to you is if you dont like tattoos then dont date the person. But dont do them the injustice of labeling them just because they have something or did something you are not accustome too.

9/15/2008 12:20:14 AM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

flirtboy
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from tarotdream:
Quote from flirtboy:

Anyway, before seeing the tattoo, I thought she was an interesting and intelligent person...but afterward, I guess I began seeing a different side of her, and to be honest, I don't really know if I could ever have a serious relationship with a girl who has a tattoo such as this(or similar, like the back of the neck tattoos, a bicep tattoo, or someone else name tattooed on themselves).

You're implying that you estimate intelligence based on the presence or absence of a tattoo. If this were 40 years ago, a woman with a tattoo was shocking, now it has all the outlaw biker cache of a CD player. OTOH, if it says "Slice every man's penis" or a picture of an autopsy, there are content-based reasons to pause.

I think it's tasteless to do something just because every one else is doing it.
It's reactionary to refuse to do something just because because every one else is doing it.

I'm not implying that I estimate intelligence based upon the presence or absence of a tattoo. I merely stated that the presence of the tattoo in the place where it was located made me stop and rethink my opinion of her and to observe things that I had overlooked while thinking with the wrong head. I did notice a lot of things I hadn't before seeing the tattoo and doing my double-take...which of course tells me that I need to be more observant in the future when talking to people...

9/15/2008 12:27:26 AM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

flirtboy
Philadelphia, PA

oh, btw, note I am talking about a serious relationship and not just a sexual relationship, like the person you would consider to be a keeper...someone just sent me an email asking me to differentiate...

9/15/2008 3:17:09 AM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  

9thstwonder
Over 1,000 Posts (1,259)
North Beach, MD

women with tats are hot, but, i wouldn't let that be the deciding factor on having a relationship with them, that would be nuts?

9/15/2008 6:26:41 AM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  
chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

This is what I am getting from it...you seem to have preconceived notions of what type a person is based on tattoos or clothing.

You stated when you found out about the tattoo, that is when you saw her in a different light. You thought of her as worthy until the discovery. Perhaps, you are being more critical because of what type of person you think would have a tattoo.

It might be something to explore about yourself. Why do you have such a negative view towards tattoos or clothing? Why is a stereotype affecting you so deeply you lose attraction? Why is originality so important to you that you pass on what could be a nice person?

Having a tramp stamp does not make a woman a wh*re. Her actions in life determine whether she is or not.

If you aren't attracted to someone with tattoos, don't date them. It is ok to have preferences.

9/15/2008 6:53:37 AM The Tramp Stamp...serious relationship? Yes or No?  
arkansasnman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,245)
Fayetteville, AR

Quote from sammysammy1:
I agree with the guy who said they call it a tramp stamp for a reason. I don't care for them either, women who get them are just the followers of trends, same trends that make people peirce their faces and get funky haircuts with pink and blue hair. I'd not want to even introduce anyone like that to any of my friends or family. A woman who would get some permanent marking like that and thinks its cool has no taste, at least not fine tastes, more like adolesent tastes, someone who may not even know how to attend a formal affair or be around people of a higher caliber who entertain business partners, travel overseas and rub elebows with the actual movers and shakers of the world, because a tramp stamp says " I am a follower with no taste besides bad taste"

One could say just as negative things about a man that would try to meet women on a date/hook-up web-site.

Let's keep things in perspective. Different people do/enjoy different things. Judging harshly is inviting that sort of thing towards yourself and typically results in hurt feelings.