Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

When the 2010s began, my most critical connection to date had been with a boy I d met at age 12. online dating sites texas ). omegle talk to strangers original When I got back, immediately after only 1 month of talking/ dating we went on a weekend trip out of town.

skipthegames one night stands

While I guess it really is feasible to do an on line speed dating event. hector dating Inspired by Emily, Kirsty, Kelly and Neil, I decided to inform 1 of my virtual lockdown dates about my situation on our first video chat. If you ve spent any time chatting on dating apps, you know that it can get a tiny, well, tedious from time to time. speed dating advanced degrees nyc To aid confirm the identity of the person that you re speaking to, ask for a current photo.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/16/2008 9:27:54 AM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  
breid
Charlotte, NC

r

9/16/2008 4:12:21 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  
countrygurl27
Bolivia, NC

9/16/2008 5:01:00 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  
breid
Charlotte, NC

Just moved to Charlotte. Trying to stay out of the bars. should i go to the library?

9/17/2008 4:25:20 AM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

rof1944
Marshville, NC

The library, craft stores, malls, grocery stores...shops and store where you think ladies your age might be in. Oh...and check what's going on at Metrolina Expo...antique shows and such.

9/19/2008 9:13:22 AM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

lucysueloo
Washington, NC

hell if I know. Why is it hard to find a good cup of coffee?, a decent conversation? a pair of shoes that dont hurt your feet? Underwear that dont ride up the crack of your ass? You are young, you dont have a problem!!!

9/19/2008 11:33:14 AM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

luvdagators
Shelby, NC

Quote from lucysueloo:
hell if I know. Why is it hard to find a good cup of coffee?, a decent conversation? a pair of shoes that dont hurt your feet? Underwear that dont ride up the crack of your ass? You are young, you dont have a problem!!!

9/19/2008 12:04:52 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

azfrog
Charlotte, NC

don't feel bad it goes the other way also....why's it so hard to find a good guy?

9/19/2008 4:52:18 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  
bellar0se
Elizabethtown, NC

you might be tryin to hard, don't look for a relationship, create a friendship first and go from there.

9/19/2008 5:19:31 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

rj27518
Cary, NC

Maybe you have never had this much of a problem is because you did not have such high standards as you have now. But then again, you are only 29, what standards do you have?

9/19/2008 8:03:25 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  
quietguy72
Charlotte, NC

Dude seriously? You think you have problems? Try going 6 months without even getting a phone number, and 2 and a half years without a girlfriend. Then you can complain! Hell, they even gave me my virginity back! LOL

9/21/2008 12:16:16 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

tweetbird58
Oxford, NC

Yall are some young ones that I have no idea why not getting a date, thought that would be more of an older person's problem like me, but always start out as friends. I can be shy but ya gotta bust out of it to put yourself out there. Yall are young & good looking....keep looking! Lucysuelue's ans was

9/24/2008 1:45:36 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

jenleigh2007
New Bern, NC

lol quite guy

9/26/2008 3:01:08 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

babygirl255
Laurinburg, NC

you not looking in the right place. lol

9/26/2008 3:03:33 PM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

babygirl255
Laurinburg, NC

same goes for you ,you not looking in the right place

9/29/2008 9:30:47 AM why is it so hard to find a woman? I never had this much of a problem  

next2u2
Mount Airy, NC

it's a conspiracy,they want us that way!!!Tom

Page: 1, 2