Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

I matched with a guy who asked me for my number after having an innocent conversation about Animal Crossingand weird dreams. gainesville fl personals And due to the fact then, we ve been talking, but we haven t been capable to talk about how that has produced me feel or impacted me. That January, we met in person beneath our parents supervision. what happens when you logout of grindr Once more, I had to say no — that I wasn t interested in a relationship with her .

best hookup apps free 2016

We obtain their blog portal to be rather impressive. savannah personal classifieds I was able to visualize a true, total particular person, that I could fall in really like with. Just have decided that I m prepared for a Relationship. ownage pranks russian Getting piece fed queries, specifics, answers and so forth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/2/2008 10:10:11 AM Does this site actually work?  

frisky_jae
Apple Valley, CA

I met one guy from here one night that turned out to be kinda psycho, but he left me alone after about a dozen calls within an hour! Besides that, no luck for me!

10/2/2008 1:21:16 PM Does this site actually work?  

danky420
Davis, CA

not for you for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/2/2008 8:25:01 PM Does this site actually work?  

yellowrose52
Watsonville, CA

I am new on this suite, join last month, but I have been on other suite and met a few guys that I have become friends with, only because they don't live close, with in 6 to 8 hour drive, but I did go out a couple of years ago with a really nice guy, but he moved to Washington State to be with his grown kids. But haven't had much luck yet on meeting some one in my area, since I don't do the bars any more, but I do get out and about durning the day so who knows.

10/3/2008 11:23:21 AM Does this site actually work?  

formerbeachgirl
Victorville, CA

I've seen it has for some people on here. I don't invest too much in it....have you ever heard it said before..."You'll find what you're looking for, when you stop looking"....Just be yourself, get out there, do the things you enjoy....what better way to meet someone who enjoys the things you do??

10/3/2008 3:02:53 PM Does this site actually work?  

monicap69
Sacramento, CA

To alicekathleen.... Have you heard from this man since he came to Fresno? (I moved here from Porterville last Oct) The reason I ask this question is because, I have gone on dates from another internet site and the man never called or set up second dates. Curious as to why they always think there is something BETTER just around the corner

10/3/2008 7:23:34 PM Does this site actually work?  

guitfiddler
Sebastopol, CA

I just joined here this past week, so I am really new here. About 3 weeks ago I joined one of the paying sites. I've also tinkered with CList. Thus far, for the amount of effort, Clist has been enjoyable and I've met good women through it. Today though, was the first time I've had a face-to-face with anybody from the paying site. She's a real sweet lady and we've made some tentative plans to do a few things in the future. As I have mentioned, I am new here...What I do like about this site is the interactive nature, though its can be frivolous or silly, depending on the thread; however, it is an ongoing way for folks to get to know who you are ahead of time without taking the time/energy/risk of the initial date or face-to-face meeting. So, I think, all in all, given time, this has good potential for meeting that 'special someone'and, for me, that's why I am here. Best Regards,

10/7/2008 10:57:50 PM Does this site actually work?  

science_girl
Vista, CA

Hey, I'm honestly not sure if the site works in the long run or not. What I do know is that I found someone great. He's pretty much everything I'm looking for. Lol, he probably knows that all ready! I hope things work out for you, I think they might have for me. Good Luck!

Page: 1, 2