Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find hookups

Viola and Ewing have nearly identical stories, and it is likely that if you have ever been set up on a blind date or swiped on a dating app, you can relate. melbourne singles 50 Founded by Kalyani Khona in 2014, Inclov from India was the world s initially matchmaking app focused on inclusivity, catering to persons with and with out disabilities. The most current fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, style week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue. latina hookup site But possibly he—and every other one particular of these net boyfriends—will eventually fade out of my life, their objective served.

agelesshookup com

As you mature and grow into life, at times our non negotiables morph and tweak. oxnard dating God has loved and forgiven me through the storms of my life. From immediate messaging to chat rooms and detailed profiles, you can be confident that there is all the things you want in 1 location. quitar baneo omegle Baila Sebrow is president of Neshoma Advocates, communications and recruitment liaison for Sovri Beth Israel, executive director of Teach Our Youngsters, and a shadchanis and shidduch consultant.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/19/2008 4:37:28 PM Does this site actually work?  

parkypark
Twentynine Palms, CA

I joined this site last week and i'm just curious to see how many people have actually found a date. I'm just curious to see how many people found anyone.

9/19/2008 8:11:35 PM Does this site actually work?  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

Hi to 29 Palms, today a guy drove up to Fresno for business, and my chum and I took him to lunch. I think
he had a good time.... so folks actually do meet, greet, date, and more on here! Let's hear from some others.

9/19/2008 8:43:13 PM Does this site actually work?  

20laura
Santee, CA

This site does work! Now if you'd like to pay me up front first, I'd give you some more advice.

9/20/2008 7:06:44 AM Does this site actually work?  

birdz420
Spring Valley, CA

I've been on the site for a few months now and only got one really descent reply. I logged on today to see if there might be more but no such luck. It amazes me that there are all these people out there wanting to date yet hardly anyone answers any emails. I don't really do that well on the bar scene but compared to this, maybe I should consider going back. And I've tried other sites that I've payed for and get the same response. I did actually meet a girl in person from craigslist, but it turned out she wasn't really looking for a relationship. I mean what are you doing on these sites if you're not looking to meet someone? I'm still waiting and I'm still hanging in there, but it's rough keeping up a positive attitude when, supposedly, thousands of people trying to hook up and not a one really will follow through. That's my take on it anyway....good luck to you all....

9/23/2008 3:48:33 PM Does this site actually work?  

theguy87x
Baldwin Park, CA

NO IT DOESNT. now i think i'll just leave it in ruins.

9/23/2008 4:07:52 PM Does this site actually work?  

josh_p
Los Angeles, CA

No it does not work (for me it does not). If your one of the "hot" people than you can easily meet someone from here in a few days or even a few hours for that matter. I've been here since May and I only had ONE woman that actually checked out my profile.

[Edited 9/23/2008 4:20:50 PM]

9/23/2008 8:32:22 PM Does this site actually work?  

crazeecarol
Visalia, CA

I've been on this site for months, yeah I met a couple of guys so far but they weren't anyone to take home to momma

9/23/2008 8:34:30 PM Does this site actually work?  

eurasianmeg
Eureka, CA

My own PERSONAL opionion I think it works. I met a wonderful friend from DH and have e-mailed and chatted with other friends. I think its the effort a person puts out like haveing a positive, friendly attitude, getting involved like in these groups or forums and being a friend first.
Some people are too forward, or too pushy the first month and it takes awhile to get to know someones personality and that sort of zeal might scare someone away.
Buuuuut everyones different so I guess just be yourself?

9/24/2008 12:40:08 AM Does this site actually work?  

chipitio
Walnut, CA

Quote from eurasianmeg:
My own PERSONAL opionion I think it works. I met a wonderful friend from DH and have e-mailed and chatted with other friends. I think its the effort a person puts out like haveing a positive, friendly attitude, getting involved like in these groups or forums and being a friend first.
Some people are too forward, or too pushy the first month and it takes awhile to get to know someones personality and that sort of zeal might scare someone away.
Buuuuut everyones different so I guess just be yourself?

i completly agree it takes time to get comfortable with someone so you cant rush things or it can be a quick turnoff

9/24/2008 5:49:44 AM Does this site actually work?  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

It works just fine. It never seems to have a crash and I log in perfectly. (knock on wood) Now as to if it is effective in its stated goals; while it seems to be for some folks, so far it has not been such for me. I haven't given up on it though.

Daniel

9/24/2008 1:54:15 PM Does this site actually work?  
mackine
Santa Monica, CA

Probable wont meet the women yout looks for with that Micheal Jackson crouch grab photo taken witha camera in your bathroom with your shirt off... LAME

But then agian i dont know what your lookin for.... maybe ladies like a little ball hold in the pictures but ill stay away from it thanks

9/28/2008 8:36:41 AM Does this site actually work?  

starwalker323
Exeter, CA

Yeah I think this site works if other people give them a chance. I have met a couple of nice women on here friends first

9/28/2008 9:51:45 PM Does this site actually work?  

flipflopsca
Huntington Beach, CA

Advice from an "older" woman..Post more pictures of yourself..woman like to see pictures, and check your profile and make sure your spelling is correct otherwise they think you are not to intelligent...don't feel bad, it does not get any easier for us either, so keep at it you are young

10/1/2008 5:43:08 PM Does this site actually work?  

sauron2042
Rancho Cordova, CA

I personally been on this site for awhile, and only had maybe 1-2 girls sent me a message, so not really much luck on this site, while on a computer game i play on, i met a really nice girl that im planning on moving in with in april, so ya, guess it all depends on you're luck really

10/1/2008 8:40:07 PM Does this site actually work?  

hoovey
Sun City, CA

i dont know about you guys ive got quite a few responses have'nt treid real hard but not that bad takes a while to find someone who is atracted to you because the pic is the only thing they see if thats really you, trust and time tell the toll, alot of people are trying this to save money going to the bar or saving gas etc. i had a women give me her # cell # all that i wasnt interested but i was polite. well goodluck people

Page: 1, 2