Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

If you ve been on the internet at all, you almost certainly know of Tinder. black dating sites in michigan Be prepared to clarify absence, apologize and make it up to the individual. E hookups is completely totally free to register and use, with no subscriptions or charges. loveplanet com ru JDate is a dating service exclusively for Jewish singles.

skipthegames login

A site made for these with HIV, HPV, herpes, and other sexually transmitted infections , Positive Singles has been reside because 2001. singles in cornwall ontario I ve tried the app and stuff, but did not meet my present lady there. I was so freaked out and messaged him and told him to leave me alone. backpage hobbs nm This isn t hard to do but figuring out the proper inquiries to ask on a 1st date is the essential to discovering the thoughts of the guy in front of you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/16/2007 12:31:53 PM is love forever  

creativechad101
Debary, FL

You can't love or respect anyone else unless you first love and respect yourself....if your too scared to give love because your afraid of being hurt, then you will never ever really love.....cause as the song goes...sometimes love hurts....

9/16/2007 12:32:05 PM is love forever  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Thats a mighty big knife you have there Soul... LMAO

9/16/2007 12:39:20 PM is love forever  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

and thats not a gun in my pocket

9/16/2007 1:57:35 PM is love forever  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

Yes, love can be 4ever but, u have to work really hard at it, remember to alway compliment each other, look over each others faults, do special things together, talk, make plans together, stay monogamous, be committed, give ur self completely, and make love not have sex, remember sex is an action love is a feeling, if you always make love ur giving ur self completly to that special one, and they know the feeling is real and will not search else were for the love

9/17/2007 11:47:33 PM is love forever  

glowsinthedark
Salt Lake City, UT

I still say that any love that requires lots of work and interaction can't be forever because it'll evaporate as soon as the people break up, die, or otherwise stop working at it. Relationships, not love, require lots of work. You can have a relationship without love, and you can have love without a relationship, so the two are not the same. Love by itself is an emotion, not an interaction. And if the interaction can affect the quality of the love, then the love can not be eternal. Especially when you think about what forever really means--it's a lot longer than our lives are, and if a love requires a lot of work, then it won't last longer than we will, let alone forever.

And for that matter not all relationships require lots of work--I've been in some that required daily effort to keep them going, and some that were effortless. It's all a matter of compatibility and respect.

9/18/2007 12:00:50 AM is love forever  

gapeach456
Augusta, GA

I thought once I knew what Love was, I guess I was wrong. Now I don't know if I would really know true love. I have decided not to just settle for next best thing.......so I guess until I know for sure, I shall follow the road and see where it leads, I will not passively wait and let it pass me by.....and have lots of lusty fun along the way.

9/18/2007 12:12:50 AM is love forever  

blueyedsinger
Yuma, AZ

I used to think it was forever but 2 marriages and one relationship later I don't believe in it anymore. Maybe if a special guy comes along I will believe in it again. Who knows?

[Edited 9/18/2007 12:15:19 AM]

9/18/2007 12:15:57 AM is love forever  

4friends2
Raleigh, NC

i think love is forever. how ever i think people all to often confuse lust with love because the two emotions feal so similar

9/19/2007 12:06:14 AM is love forever  

havananights
San Clemente, CA

I say, do what you do best...or so YOU think...

9/19/2007 1:45:54 AM is love forever  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I think as long as you can continue to grow, You can continue to love..If one thing doesn't work for you...try another and why not? life is to short, Play Naked!
xoxoPeaches.

9/19/2007 2:02:04 AM is love forever  

simpleman1567
Batavia, OH

sometimes two people can be so in love they forget themselves and fall out ,, that is tuff when only one is standing there alone but if they both give there all and know who they fell in love with all things are possible

9/29/2007 6:22:44 AM is love forever  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

Ay ay ay, mi Cubanito.

Life's too short to let anything stress you out.
Especially when it comes to women.
Don't think about it so hard.

Love never dies.

When it pertains to humans,
If romantic love is to last, it must be mutual.

Like I said:
Love never dies...
but romantic love can certainly change directions!

So stop being an extra dramático Cubanito,
put on your Mambo shoes,
and keep dancing regardless!!!

♥ SYL ♥

10/2/2007 3:35:35 PM is love forever  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

sounds nice monkey girl ,, wish i could belive it

10/2/2007 4:00:43 PM is love forever  

bobby57530
Rosedale, NY

If it was , would we be here, sad but true.
When we fall in love I believe that 99% of us believe that it is forever , but it seems that when the better or for worse part gets tested the love part goes out the window...That's when we pick up the pieces and learn from past mistakes and move on ....

Bobby

10/2/2007 4:35:10 PM is love forever  

sb1229
Cleveland, OH

I agree with bobby. Would we be here if it were forever? Nothing lasts forever. "cept them damn plastic bottles in the dump sites!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7