Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal app

In this case, the match. where to meet girls in san jose SHE SAID– If I d listened to some of my close friends at the get started of my partnership with my husband we wouldn t be with each other now. Sebrow gives fantastic advice right here. doublelist fort myers But if I was to take this online point seriously, then I wasn t going to commit time going on dates with males who weren t the appropriate guy for me.

mega personal sign up

They ve been operating on fixing this important challenge, but it appears that it hasn t but been totally resolved. port richey dating You will be shocked to discover that every 14 minutes, a single eHarmony user finds like through the internet site. HE SAID– Right after some great dates an e couple, Randy & Jules, came unstuck. russian army girl Lev was permitted only a couple of hours away from base to see his bride.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/21/2008 7:03:26 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

forumfun
Bellevue, WA

Quote from sammysammy1:
young but jumbo size

What an a**hole. It doesn't take much effort to see the belly protruding under your sweater, yammy.

9/21/2008 7:04:06 PM Are there any young women on this site?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

polaropposite GTFO my thread please, no one wants your racism.

9/21/2008 7:04:25 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

Wow...this can't get any better I've been accused of being the same two people on here and now Im an EX basketball player sorry to burst your bubble but no
Sorry about your thread Tallness Im out goodluck to you

[Edited 9/21/2008 7:05:19 PM]

9/21/2008 7:04:55 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

got_fever
Dallas, TX

Wow...that was so intelligent! Its a shame that people feel the need to resort to this type of racism only to feel better about themselves.

Quit replying to the racism remark is a start.

9/21/2008 7:05:41 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

mistymay77
Newnan, GA

Quote from tallness26:

polaropposite GTFO my thread please, no one wants your racism.

Um, referring to women as b*tches is not much better...

9/21/2008 7:06:50 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

deniselaina
Chandler, AZ

I think you are very pretty , F-CK THEM

9/21/2008 7:07:02 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

busygirl1970
Montgomery, AL

To KKK boy...take you nasty attitude elsewhere.

9/21/2008 7:08:09 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

forumfun
Bellevue, WA

polaropposed's profile will not last more than another day. Just flag the racist remark as inappropriate. Hatred is intolerable.

9/21/2008 7:17:29 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

sw1981
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from forumfun:
polaropposed's profile will not last more than another day. Just flag the racist remark as inappropriate. Hatred is intolerable.

I know that's right. I can't stand this kind of discrimination. DH does not tolerate this.

9/21/2008 7:18:36 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

I hate racists.. especially Mexicans.

lol

9/21/2008 7:19:14 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

judit0606
Big Stone Gap, VA

Quote from deniselaina:
That was just f-cked up what you said about black gurls , and at 26 I sure wasn't on any date sight , even if they didn't exist , LOL !!!!

EXACTLY!!! OMG...I can't believe HE said THAT! Sicking, just sicking to be like THAT!!!

TO THE OP:
You're NO better, either!!! I guess I'll get blocked from any of your forums. I've been blocked by 2 different people, so far, for stating my opinion. BUT, you know what??? I could care less...when I WANT to post, I WILL post!

9/21/2008 7:29:35 PM Are there any young women on this site?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

"You're NO better, either!!!"

I am better, because I dont make disgusting comments that are untrue like that.

State your opinion, I wont block you. Say whats on mind then...you think Im an a**hole, Im just telling it like it is. This is how I FEEL.

When IT WAS important, when this dating thing, you know think back to all the high school crushes and stuff that YOU probably had. Boyfriends partners whatever...WHEN IT WAS IMPORTANT, NOBODY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. No girl even attempted to be even friendly with me, not even a simple hello. I was the only brown kid in an all white school, and they treated me like I was some sort of f**king disease to stay away from. I grew up in the 90s by the way.

Do you know how that makes a guy feel, do you have ANY IDEA AT ALL HOW THAT MAKES YOU FEEL INSIDE if your a guy, AS A MAN even in your later years? Can you even understand the pain I have inside, why I act this way towards stupid girl after stupid girl who has to post their stupid BS and problems about loser guys. Wont give me a chance...right but youll give the most henious scumbags your time and effort. Im not talking the rich ones either, just the average, drop out working at a store somewhere. Do you have any CLUE how that makes me feel?

Its just question after question, is money the problem, my skin color, the fact that I have middle eastern features, I grew up in the SAME CULTURE as these other a**holes did, Im not some stranger from another planet or something.

9/21/2008 7:30:07 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

got_fever
Dallas, TX

HATRED, Hmmm...

Really, I see it here every day and not only with ethnicity groups; but mainly women in general in all color or race.

9/21/2008 7:36:36 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

deniselaina
Chandler, AZ

That is an absolute LIE , because my kids are half hispanic , so quit feeling sorry for yourself and GROW THE F-CK UP !!!!

9/21/2008 7:38:05 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from got_fever: HATRED, Hmmm...

Really, I see it here every day and not only with ethnicity groups; but mainly women in general in all color or race.

One can always find what they wanna see.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4