Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals con

When Erica certainly has an advantage — this is a Disney show, following all — I realized she also demonstrates how to act when a guy we re interested in seems…clueless. gay sex in norfolk com, as well as other web sites such as Indeed. There are tons of ice breaker inquiries obtainable on the net, but these are especially for dates. craigslist sex australia I ve shared practicalfirst date tipsin numerous of my articles, so I know exactlyhow to get a girlfriend.

www listcrawler

There are emoticons, winks, and stickers to improve the chatting expertise. fort dodge personals It really is about obtaining the uncomfortable conversation and producing it comfy, she says. If 1 of you is generally taking selfies and the other does not know how to hashtag, you could possibly locate yourselves butting heads. is skipthegames legit Initially a Facebook app, Zoosk is now a single of the largest dating internet sites out there, with more than 30 million downloads since its launch in 2007.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/21/2008 7:41:26 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

got_fever
Dallas, TX

One can always find what they wanna see

And there are those that are blind to this or wish they were.

But prove me wrong, will you?

One can always find what they wanna see.

I assume you direct that comment to me.

You're not even aware of what was said in this thread and you come back with this?

I'll Quote for you

Some black chics just look like apes!

Do you need a b*tch slap or are you plain stupid?

Dummy

[Edited 9/21/2008 7:54:32 PM]

9/21/2008 7:48:48 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

prinyprin
Reading, PA

Quote from tallness26:
"You're NO better, either!!!"

I am better, because I dont make disgusting comments that are untrue like that.

State your opinion, I wont block you. Say whats on mind then...you think Im an a**hole, Im just telling it like it is. This is how I FEEL.

When IT WAS important, when this dating thing, you know think back to all the high school crushes and stuff that YOU probably had. Boyfriends partners whatever...WHEN IT WAS IMPORTANT, NOBODY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT ME. No girl even attempted to be even friendly with me, not even a simple hello. I was the only brown kid in an all white school, and they treated me like I was some sort of f**king disease to stay away from. I grew up in the 90s by the way.

Do you know how that makes a guy feel, do you have ANY IDEA AT ALL HOW THAT MAKES YOU FEEL INSIDE if your a guy, AS A MAN even in your later years? Can you even understand the pain I have inside, why I act this way towards stupid girl after stupid girl who has to post their stupid BS and problems about loser guys. Wont give me a chance...right but youll give the most henious scumbags your time and effort. Im not talking the rich ones either, just the average, drop out working at a store somewhere. Do you have any CLUE how that makes me feel?

Its just question after question, is money the problem, my skin color, the fact that I have middle eastern features, I grew up in the SAME CULTURE as these other a**holes did, Im not some stranger from another planet or something.

u wanna cheer up anytime soon...cause this wont get u anywhere. So youve had a hard time on the dating scene, ur older and wiser now. Use the experience to your advantage, show those ladys who wouldnt give u the time of day what theyre missing. But dont take it out on the rest of us just because your having a bad. No matter how much of a bad day your having theres a dead guy out there whos having it worse!

9/21/2008 7:54:10 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

sw1981
Philadelphia, PA

Everyone, try to put yourselves in to the OP's shoes and take his experiences with females into consideration. Look pass his words and try to feel where he is coming from. He has been hurt and disapponted by girls, not only then, but now.

No one here has the ablilty to invalidate what he has been thru with females.
The only thing that most of you see is someone who is appearing to be a whiner. He's has put his faith in the people of DH to offer his some inspiring advice, but instead he gets insulted and bashed.

Word of advice, OP, when you make these type of threads, expect these type of responses from people.

9/21/2008 8:00:50 PM Are there any young women on this site?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

"That is an absolute LIE , because my kids are half hispanic , so quit feeling sorry for yourself and GROW THE F-CK UP !!!!"

Hispanic is not indian, theyre not the same. Hispanic people are seen better in this country, the whites accept them more.

Grow the f**k up huh? Must be nice being white. Youll have to describe it to me sometime how it feels to be ACCEPTED.

Thats the word of the day kids, ACCEPTED.

"u wanna cheer up anytime soon"

Id love to, but I have no idea how.

[Edited 9/21/2008 8:07:25 PM]

9/21/2008 8:02:21 PM Are there any young women on this site?  
tallness26
King of Prussia, PA

"u wanna cheer up anytime soon"

Id love to, but I have no idea how. My life is just...

9/21/2008 8:06:09 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

prinyprin
Reading, PA

well think of something happy, or just do something happy, have a brownie. Theres gotta be something out there thatll put a smile on ur face!

9/21/2008 8:06:47 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

got_fever
Dallas, TX

tallness26

Relax, please. No one is out to get you. I read your profile and it seems a bit contradictory though on your behalf; you state that .."I'm easy going relaxed".

Okay bud, live up to it. No one hates you, okay?! It's fine to talk about things, don't be angry. Let's all talk

Cary

9/21/2008 8:10:33 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

sw1981
Philadelphia, PA

Hello, got fever!

9/21/2008 8:11:47 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

got_fever
Dallas, TX

Hi sw1981 !

9/21/2008 8:13:20 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

grace_ful_heart
College Station, TX

there is such a thing as a search... you know what? it will actually help you locate people of a particular age.. just thought you might like to know!

9/21/2008 8:31:28 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

deniselaina
Chandler, AZ

WELL Tallness , try being a WOMAN and try being 50 as you so well put it in the other post we were on , your just a little B-TCH

9/21/2008 8:42:29 PM Are there any young women on this site?  

sw1981
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from deniselaina

WELL Tallness , try being a WOMAN and try being 50 as you so well put it in the other post we were on , your just a little B-TCH

[Edited 9/21/2008 8:43:52 PM]

9/22/2008 10:24:14 AM Are there any young women on this site?  

forumfun
Bellevue, WA

Anybody else notice that polaropposed is gone?

9/22/2008 10:27:25 AM Are there any young women on this site?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from got_fever:
Do you need a b*tch slap or are you plain stupid?

Dummy

I love it when you reply to me!

9/22/2008 10:41:05 AM Are there any young women on this site?  
dating_sucks
Royse City, TX

They are out learning how to jerk guys around so when they hit middle age, they can be well broken in ball busters.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4