Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

backpage listcrawler

Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members it really is free of charge and rapid! single men in new jersey Despite the fact that some traits will influence others, they don t all have equal weighting. Jimu, whilst still a niche player, combines a raft of functions in a single app. locanto charlotte My husband and I have been with each other 9 years and married for 3.

listcrawler megapersonals

Just after divorce, you have more emotional baggage than a 747. lagrange craigslist I responded, then asked him about his faith, and what church he attended. newlineIt is hard to locate locations to meet persons as you get older, especially if you don t go out a lot in the evening. mafia dating apps It s come to be a nicely worn metaphor mainly because from fights to marriage to divorce, parallels abound.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/16/2007 1:46:30 PM I am so full of.........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

The Holy Spirit! I realized today, that for me, its not about "saving" anyone from eternal damnation or needing people to "believe" what I "believe"! Its about "sharing in" the "Holy Spirit"...and for those who have felt it, theres no "turning back",(right?)!

So the next time you think your dealing w/ a "pushy Christian",try listening, if only for a moment,they most probably care enough about you, to want for "you", what the "Holy Spirit" has given them!!!!.....................peace

9/17/2007 10:32:39 AM I am so full of.........  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Your so full of......a peaceful loving and kind hearted spirit! Keep it up lil mama!

9/18/2007 4:27:59 AM I am so full of.........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Thanks Krup, and you are so full of...."knowing just what to say" and "when to say it"! I admire that about you!!!!

Back to the "Holy Spirit". When I am filled w/the Holy Spirit,it seems that I can do,"no wrong",not only in the eyes of "God", but w/anyone around me! That leads me to believe that ....

1- I should find ways to "all ways" be "filled with the Holy Spirit
2-I should find ways to "share those feelings" w/others

My problem w/ those 2 things are....Although my "intentions" are usually honorable and sincere and my "desires" are to be,"all ways" right with God....It never works out that way! Any suggestions,comments,opinions or just even a simple HEY25,would be "muchly"appreciated!!!

Have a GOD day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................peace

9/18/2007 4:48:19 AM I am so full of.........  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

You're so full of..............love and understanding....There's nothing more beautiful than that..........

Big kiss to you
Sahri

9/18/2007 4:53:58 AM I am so full of.........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

That explains why we get along "so well" Sah...I feel the same about YOU!!! Kisses back at ya!!!! .............mary

PS...that is the "Holy Spirit" working overtime in both of us!!!!lol.......peace

9/18/2007 5:00:04 AM I am so full of.........  

dazlinbynature
Fort Calhoun, NE

Joy...to see a positive thread in here! God Bless you! It's nice to see that there are true believers and lovers of God - rather than the damnators!(is that a word...oh, well, you know what i mean)

Have a blessed day!

xoDaz

9/18/2007 5:38:26 AM I am so full of.........  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

You are all wonderful women!! God bless you all!

9/18/2007 6:11:49 AM I am so full of.........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

ooopppsssie Lady...you forgot Krup!!!!!lol or do you know something i dont??lol

just kidding K...you know I luv ya!!!.................peace

9/18/2007 11:24:47 AM I am so full of.........  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Why does every disagreement have to be hate from you people. Would any of you ever show me where I have hated on anyone. I do not respect everyone, [not everyone deserves my respect or needs it] but I do not know of anywhere I have hated anyone.

9/18/2007 12:44:25 PM I am so full of.........  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

who are "you people" exactly.....

9/18/2007 7:53:56 PM I am so full of.........  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Queen,perhaps you posted in the wrong thread????? If not,ditto to what Ranger said!

9/18/2007 8:37:35 PM I am so full of.........  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

ditto, ditto,.,.,.!

9/18/2007 8:50:33 PM I am so full of.........  

hamandbeans
Reading, MI

i know the power of the holy spirit. and yes it is one of the best feelings a person can have. that is why jesus sent him to comfort and lead us. God bless you all.

9/18/2007 8:56:26 PM I am so full of.........  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

You people are the ones that keep saying if you do not believe in your bible and your god that we are hating. It is not hating to think that someone else is wrong. I do not hate anyone as I have said. Everyone is my brother and sister and you do not even have to believe in the same God as I do to be loved by me.

9/19/2007 5:52:28 AM I am so full of.........  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

your generalizing queen.
how is school?????

Page: 1, 2