Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

The mother of his youngster he claims doesnt even have it When me and him only had sex twice unprotected only god knows how a lot of times him and the other female does I live had it for a extended time now so I rarely get outbreaks anymore. hookup athens ga But you don t need to have to veer also far off from what you are made use of to. Meet this particular person in a public location, take a buddy with you the first time. tinder courtenay Sister Chrysalis insha Allah possibly can support us both right here.

match com hookup

You can also set advanced filters, searching for a precise height, astrology sign, educational background, and additional. florida hookup And if you have not however come across any individual interesting, then you clearly will need to get out much more and widen your social circles. But on the net dating in your middle ages can undoubtedly be a minefield of subterfuge and pitfalls. bedpage northern va OkCupid finds the most revealing questions to ask on a date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

10/3/2008 4:09:02 PM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

atfarm
Murfreesboro, TN

I live six miles from you! No cows on my place but over 100 acres of woods and fields with my house approximately in the center of it all. My studio is attached to the house. It's a long story how I got into making handmade greeting cards, but suffice it to say that I've been doing it for 11 years going on 12.

My work entails painting abstract watercolors that are cut into recognizable shapes and mounted on handmade paper.

Would love to take lessons from you--LOL--as I still don't consider myself a "real" artist...that's after selling over 150,000 cards made by me, myself, and I.

Allison
P.S. Your work is lovely.

10/4/2008 9:01:29 AM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

__dechat__
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,084)
Phoenix, AZ

AS WE ALL KNOW, it's important to "massage" the art from time to time, artististe... to keep the energy circulating. there's a wealth of those wonderful seeds of abstraction popping out of you, spontaneously... art is recording those events at the times in your life when they happened. inspiration is everywhere, just ask any of the cows (wait 'til they've finished dangling upsidedown from the treetops)... once the blood drains from their heads, they'll marvel at why the heck you'd stuck them up there in the first place... and there are as many answers to that as there are peeps viewing your work....

10/4/2008 1:10:50 PM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

artististe
Bell Buckle, TN

Allison and Dechat........thank you for the pep talks and for the compliments...I truly, TRULY appreciate it all......

Allison, you have a message from me waiting for you, and Dechat, you little warrior, I'll get to you later......LOL

And Allison, I would be happy to teach you what I know. I am a very good teacher who can describe ways to do things in different ways until one way hits a home run!!!!!! We can exchange numbers if you would like...just e me....... Phyl

10/13/2008 4:30:50 AM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

__dechat__
Phoenix, AZ

just interested in reaching second base, for now.... lol..

10/22/2008 7:17:09 AM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

artististe
Bell Buckle, TN

Oh, Dechat, you silly: to quote a famous person of the name of Baby Stewie....."You sick, sick, little moo cow......" LOL

10/25/2008 2:52:15 PM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

__dechat__
Phoenix, AZ

ready to steal third.....

10/27/2008 9:28:01 AM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

artististe
Bell Buckle, TN

Dee dee deeeee

Is there a fourth base? Or is that all in one's mind........ LOL

[Edited 10/27/2008 9:28:48 AM PST]

10/27/2008 10:25:35 AM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

__dechat__
Phoenix, AZ

fourth base is home..... and that is where the heart is.... the rest of me is sure to follow... lol

10/27/2008 2:07:21 PM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

artististe
Bell Buckle, TN

.......yes

HOME - that's where I want to be, home, the place of contentment, the safety valve, the sanctuary sprinkled with peace and laughter.....dancing with the cat and getting the old dog to run back and forth in the house in an excited manner - these are the things art is made out of. Experiences.

[Edited 10/27/2008 2:08:39 PM PST]

10/29/2008 5:01:49 AM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

__dechat__
Phoenix, AZ

the landscape of art is the recording of experience, be it actual or that conjured up in the mind... the artistry being in highlighting aspects of the prosaic so as to present an individual's view... there is no art without intent or sentience.... paint spattered arbitrarily on a surface, though possibly being evocative in the individual viewer, nevertheless is not art in itself...
however.. those very same spatters, acknowledged of their evocative quality, then meticulously copied onto another surface with the intent of communicating to the viewer those very same evocations... is art... (lol)
some might agree... that in some ways the word ART is a cousin to the word LOVE... when it comes time to define it..

10/29/2008 5:04:46 PM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

artististe
Bell Buckle, TN

I know that when I've done a piece of artwork, esp in watercolors - to me it seems to lack something in substance, so it evolves with the uses of more media as in pastels which give it motion and colored pencils which give it definition in parts here and there. I've found that adding pastels in a sweeping way, gives the artwork motion which renders itself to becoming E-motion. It was something that came to me as a pleasant surprise, much like when I seem to make lots of happy mistakes! I enjoy working something to where I think it is rancid, then look at it a few weeks later to employ other media on it thus saving it and making it even better! Come on Artists......DIG IN!!!!!!! Show me what you've got with your written words - put some of those pieces on your profiles -- I'll be looking you up!

Phyl

10/29/2008 6:03:14 PM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

wrexall9
Canyon, TX

Agreed with your statements. I just have to create. It stirs something inside that is difficult to explain. I tend to change directions and motives alot, though the end result always seems to satisfy that urge.

10/30/2008 9:13:50 AM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  
artistjoe
Placerville, CA

Morning all...it's interesting reading the descriptions of our art and why we do it. For me, with the exception of portraits and wildlife, I really don't know why I do it or what they mean when I'm creating something. The meaning of the art usually doesn't dawn on me till later, sometimes even years go by before I look at the art and think," Ooohh yeah, THAT"S what I was trying to convey." My biggest influence would have to be Dali, every time I look at his work I see something different. He was an absolute weirdo but what an artist! I think he was technically amazing and he was a genius at marketing himself. That's the hardest part for me, my art is a very private thing to me, but at the same time I do want to make a living at it. But in these hard economic times, art doesn't seem to be at the top of most peoples list of must haves. It's SO subjective...
Anyway I seem to be rambling now...I do have some art on my profile,or I have a website
at joesartwork.net. Would love some feedback and would like to see some work from other people out there.
Joe

10/30/2008 3:24:50 PM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

artististe
Bell Buckle, TN

Glad to see some other artists out here in the land of desolation.

Art is a cool thing in other countries, except the US where business degrees are the thing to have. I know of a woman who moved to Italy (she was a realy crappy artist, not even an artist - I knew what she considered artwork....sigh), but she was really accepted in Italy. But the sick thing about this is that she slept her way to having a gallery. I know, her sister who is my best friend of over 36 years told me about this. Crap. So much for good artists! I would love to see your stuff and anxiously check things out when I have the time...... why I mentioned the above is beyond me. Well, it seems that some people will try anything to sell themselves....Me? I'm not even intersted in the rat race of selling anymore. Showed in five galleries, sold some work, had some commissioned pieces and am just not into selling anymore. Have any of you others gone through this? Are you at peace with yourselves? Do family and friends harangue you to do your art? Do you fall for the guilt put on you to "do the art?" Let me know what your thoughts and feelings are about this, okay?

Good to know you all are out there.... e me if you want...... Phyl

10/30/2008 3:55:28 PM Any Illustrators/Fine Artists out there? and -  

artististe
Bell Buckle, TN

artistjoe.....just looked on your profile and saw the work you do with camera and hand.....good stuff, mister....keep it up! It's always good to put down a piece of work then look at it again a few weeks later - not to even look at it walking by or going into ones studio - but to really put it away. Then, after a few weeks take a good, fresh look at it and critique it. Find out what works, why it works, what doesn't and what you would do to fix it. That's how I would run the critiques at the end of the 12 week session when I taught. I didn't just say to older people..."Oh, honey! That's so good," when it wasn't. I didn't believe in making goo-goo to the seniors. They were one bunch of bananas when it came to critiques! They were fun and interested in the critique and said - always - that the critiques really and truly helped them to learn, to understand, to see. They would bring all their pieces from that one twelve-week session and then we would all sit around each artists works and talk and talk about each and every one of them. Such a good learning experience for them and for ME also! Love every year I taught there! It definitely expanded my artistic awareness!

I have a lot of my past work in slides. Some sold, some given away as gifts. I'll try to find some photos of some of my work to put on the profile and change it every so often.

Keep on being your creative selves! Phyl