Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel

You can have complete self confidence that all of your compatible matches are looking for the similar factor you are. asian dating pennsylvania Happiness is sourced internally, not collected from one more. Personally, I am also working with LunchClick, which is way restrictive, but greater in a sense you don t have to do as well a great deal filtering as you only get 1 match every day. locanto kl As soon as it comes to dating or sex, then I share status and it appear to pretty much usually be a constructive practical experience and not a rejection.

www megapersonals

I am desperate to tell him how I feel, but too scared! He texts me a lot, and has just joined a weekly class that I go to. online dating fort mcmurray He laughed and mentioned, Well obviously yeah! Ever considering the fact that then, we ve been going out for two months, and I really really feel like it s the start of one thing super magical. Just after about seven weeks of speaking, Jon had to decide whether or not he wanted to keep in Canada or transfer back to England. gospel speed dating Getting to choose one particular is undoubtedly not an effortless task, but will tell you a lot about their preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

12/13/2008 8:15:09 AM Traveling to South America...  

travel_gal
Gillette, WY

I am going to Panama in January for 3 months - looking forward to it. Would love to go to Peru - gorgeous pic ............

12/13/2008 1:18:09 PM Traveling to South America...  
motorider71
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,554)
Stafford Springs, CT

I went to chile working on power plant equiptment..Best trip of my life..

12/15/2008 1:22:00 PM Traveling to South America...  

travel_gal
Gillette, WY

Great to see the world, isn't it.

12/15/2008 4:01:59 PM Traveling to South America...  

hannafree
Freeport, ME

Quote from abanks:
One of the new 7 wonders of the world

Abanks,
Thank you for the spectacular picture of Machu Pichu,one of my top most wanted places (along with New Zealand, China, Australia, Europe, and well, everywhere). Someone else asked about whether or not you have to come down the mountain to spend the night or can stay up on top for more than one day? Anyone else have info? My father went, and loved the unbelievable train ride up.

It's also fun to glide around Machu Pichu via Google Earth, and go between the mountains to get there. Anyone ever go Googling to wonderful places?

1/5/2009 6:11:45 PM Traveling to South America...  

cmountaineer
Columbia, CT

Anyway ever tempted to travel the length of the Pan-American Highway? 29,800 miles of paradise for people who love to drive, but understandably dangerous around the Darien Gap. Tim Cahill's book Road Fever, documents how he made the trip in 24 days....

1/7/2009 7:23:58 PM Traveling to South America...  
wyvernlord
Chandler, AZ

I would love to do the Pan-American...only I want to bicycle it. Still in the back pages of my travel planner as a possible mega vacation I will take in a few years.

To another poster....you cannot stay up top at Macchu Picchu...they make you come at least part way back down the mountain and stay in one of the local communities. I have not been there, but have known a few who have done the trip.

1/12/2009 7:08:25 AM Traveling to South America...  
gwennie25
Charlotte, NC

i havent visited south america but i would love to

1/28/2009 2:40:09 AM Traveling to South America...  
mark6860
Syracuse, NY

have ginny pig on a stick in peru ? its good

2/14/2009 1:41:06 PM Traveling to South America...  
stephanielee
Hinsdale, IL

I've hit all the So. American countries except Bolivia [could see it from Lake Titicaca with the floating islands]... and Chile. I visited Peru and Macchu Picchu twice. I traveled by train [14 hours -- quite an experience] to Puno and then to the gorgeous white city of Arequipa. Men, don't miss the Vargas museum [he was the artist that drew all the wonderful Vargas Calendar Girls]. we spent quite four days in Lima., explored the Peruvian Gold Museum, Museum of the Inquisition -- if you enjoy that kind of things, they have one in the Cathedral in the main plaza of Cuzco], and loved the Anthropology & Archaeology Museum... and the Folkloric show at the Colesco Nacional [haven't been there in awhile -- who knows if it's still there.] If it is still open and you want a real dining experience try the Tambo de Oro in a a magnificient converted 350 yearold hacienda in the heart of Lima [Calle Belen 1066]. Calling Tammbo a restaurant is like calling Macchu Picchu a moountain village. Michelin gave it at least 4**** when I was there. Lovely Porcelain China, crystal, sterling silver, beautiful art work was everywhere -- and two waiters exclusively for our table of 3. I hope it's still there, it was beautiful

Excursions around Lima are interesting, but don't miss the ones around Cuzco- a visit the Pisac Indian market is quite an experience -- On the trip along the Urabamaba River you can see the ancient Inca terraces -- still in use for agriculture. we visited an old town where they still live in Inca hosues -- built of huge stones, with a fascinating running water and sewer system from Inca times.

One of the best trips you will ever take. If you go take Diamox or get Micoren to avoid altitude sickness -- otherwisse, even the strongest succumb... It isn't fun. Take it with you or buy it in Lima and take it before you get there. Cuzco is even higher than Macchu Picchu. You must take it at least an hour ahead or more to be effective and take it while you are there.

2/14/2009 1:45:32 PM Traveling to South America...  
stephanielee
Hinsdale, IL

They have a nice hotel at the top, but some friends of mine got sick from the food... you still have to be careful about food in South America. Go thru a market and you'll see why. The chickens and meat are left in the open for hours in the heat -- with flys, etc. in abundance. They seem to like rare chicken -- don't eat it unless very well done! In Lima they have very good fish.

I believe they have a hotel at the bottom of Macchu Picchu where you get off the train to take a bus to the top.

6/30/2009 12:39:56 PM Traveling to South America...  

alex33009
Hallandale, FL

Argentina is a very interesting place, and not a dangerous one, in Brazil you are in terrible cituation all z time. Peru and Chille are good 4 1 week travel, Venesualla ... wonderful people, terrible politics