Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

In other words, let oneself have some fun and delight in the process. delaware personals free Make positive you connect the information points on the graph by drawing in the decay curve. They say, ‘The initially impression is the final impression . delete redtube Studying much more about someone s work will tell you what they re interested in and the type of perform ethic they bring to the table.

hookups near me

Billed as World s Largest Gay Social Network, this social app allows its In South Carolina, 36 year old legal qualified Jessica paid for the premium kink friendly app Feeld for the reason that that was the only way her profile could remain hidden from Facebook friends. dating high point nc Nick wasn t that go to person for me as a first year. She was incredibly eye catching and studied at Oxford university. dating in ecuador culture I don t forget pondering that it was either the cutest point or the weirdest factor.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/7/2008 7:37:08 AM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

I have met 4 people who come on here. They seem like fairly nice people. They did make the effort to meet & I don't think they are really looking for a relationship which is fine. I just enjoyed meeting & talking with people in the area .... one person came a long ways to meet. Hats off to him, obviously not a talker but a doer.

[Edited 10/7/2008 7:41:12 AM]

10/7/2008 11:14:44 AM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  
cadden
Springfield, OR

I met somebody, and she is great, we went to dinner and a movie had a great time and are now officially dating. we have a lot in common and get along great. i dont know what else to say but that im really happy. and to think i almost gave up lol

10/7/2008 2:02:41 PM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from alawishs:
Gumbi yep you are right as usual I would like to know how ya get all those young chicks contacting ya.

Hey, Ala! I'd be contacting you ... but I always have this feeling that someone is watching every single word I post on DH .... and I don't want to get a recall notice on my bottle of Patron. (That will only makes sense to a select few, I am sure.)

10/7/2008 2:26:23 PM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Yes......I am watching.

Do I need to send Guido over to pick up the Patron ?

10/7/2008 2:33:39 PM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Oooooooooops ... I knew you'd be watching.

Before I answer the question about Guido ... you want to tell me what he looks like? And does he perchance like homemade baklava???

[Edited 10/7/2008 2:34:15 PM]

10/7/2008 2:58:10 PM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Guido ?........he's uglier than Janet Reno on a bad hair day !

Backlava ?........He says he'd rather have a glass of Burgundy and a couple of salmon patties.

10/7/2008 3:57:21 PM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

You keep Guido. I'll keep the Patron.

10/7/2008 6:24:32 PM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Deal !

10/8/2008 7:25:16 AM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Salmon patties?..did I read Salmon patties? could ya place that recipe in ( winter recipes) plz?

10/8/2008 8:43:49 AM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

Krabby Paddies are better....

10/8/2008 8:53:23 AM Do i have to pay to recieve messages or something?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

What is that? Crab? If so, do you have a recipe?

Page: 1, 2