Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps

Stick to YNAB to get support and lots of good ideas on budgeting. free dating sites columbus ohio If you flash back three years and located us out on a date evening, you would almost certainly see a lot of arguing, making tiny talk, or us becoming glued to our phones. You are far additional probably to wind up seated across from an individual nice but underwhelming, with whom you practical experience zero chemistry whatsoever. happn how does it work When it can function, it can often be difficult for brand new Christians to date seasoned Christians who are a great deal additional along in their faith.

hookup night com

Nailing the conversation on a very first date is not truly as difficult as you may possibly consider. member hookup Thinking about privacy, session management, identity management, and device safety, a robust authentication process is imperative. Figuring out what your boundaries are about factors such as communication and intimacy can assistance you really feel confident in yourself as you commence dating. chattanooga listcrawler I thanked him for the intriguing evening and he went in for a kiss and I about ran away to get in my auto.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/26/2008 8:47:30 AM Do you think us (older) folks was brainwashed by TomMcCall era?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

For those who lived here when Tom was Governor,,do you think we might of been victims of propaganda?

[Edited 9/26/2008 8:49:04 AM]

9/26/2008 8:55:37 AM Do you think us (older) folks was brainwashed by TomMcCall era?  

or64
Portland, OR

Nope, He had the right idea.

9/26/2008 12:03:40 PM Do you think us (older) folks was brainwashed by TomMcCall era?  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

Sorry Hawk, but I think he did more for this state during his time in office than all the governors since put together. The next one do well to follow his example!

As for brainwashing us , only if giving us a good picture of the future is brainwashing! and telling the Southern Californians that they were welcome to visit, but to move here.

Sizemore is one that needs to be sent back to San Diego!!

9/26/2008 12:41:25 PM Do you think us (older) folks was brainwashed by TomMcCall era?  

winesong
Bend, OR

I lived here then, however I do not recall his endeavors, except
to take the welcome mat away from the California people....
*visit, but don't stay...go home...*. In no uncertain terms he was
considered rude to the California people.

We paid dearly for that attitude for years...
there really have not been any great govenors since, I would agree,
but I have to think, thank gawd, they are all gone, and the remaining one
soon to be replaced.

Kulengosky ... has done NOTHING for us...that I can recall.

Please correct me if I am wrong...Lars Larsen, has tainted my thinking with
his radio show depiction of the current non effective leader.

9/26/2008 1:07:11 PM Do you think us (older) folks was brainwashed by TomMcCall era?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Well.. The reason I ask this question..is there are some in DH that think I am being disrespectful when I make mention of anything (OREGON)..If I question one who moves here as to the whyfors..I am being disrespectful..ifn I make any mention of why >born and raised< oregonians dislike out of staters moving here, and then providing information of what has occured because of these ppl moving here,,I am called disrespectful.. Or I am being rude to the ppl who moved here.
I thought maybe I was brainwashed somehow by the governor I respected the most and loved dearly.. That guy was the best thing that ever happend to oregon and he thought ahead,,was trying to protect the things we had here,, he fought with our neighboring states, does anyone remember the great drought in the 70's when Idaho threatened to sue us because Tom was going to "SEED" the clouds trying to bring us much needed rain? I do.. He stood up for what he thought was for the good of oregon and he got things changed that benefitted us all.. Yeah..he put up border signs and I still remember those signs.. I was associated with Wayne Morse thru my "other" Mom..she was one of his political party members..Wayne Morse and Jim Weaver,,were my hero's too.. this state has been thru alot..Tom McCall wanted to preserve our logging and fishing industies.. I have watched them fall and go out of business.. I have watched Governors that came in behind him..turn around and backstab oregon and sell out the timber industry..I have watched enviromentalists from California come here and scream we couldnt do this or that with out own state lands and watch them rally around the corporate big wigs and get funding for their causes, and further watched my state decline,Resentment? you damn betcha! there is always more to a story..if ppl are willing to listen..but alas.. it seems the whiners want to cry foul because they think we should just accept them with open arms..and the question still remains ..WHY SHOULD WE?

[Edited 9/26/2008 1:37:29 PM]

9/26/2008 5:55:58 PM Do you think us (older) folks was brainwashed by TomMcCall era?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

I met Tom McCall as I was occasionally his mail carrier. He was wonderful. He also did not have a bone in his body that was not dedicated to Oregon. We have strayed away from him already far to much. The thing he lacked most was greed

9/26/2008 10:23:06 PM Do you think us (older) folks was brainwashed by TomMcCall era?  

vebee
Eugene, OR

Us older folks was not brainwashed, most of us agreed with the Tom McCall era.
I also got really tired of people from CA buying a house and land, that was cheap according to Calif standards and then wanting to make us just like them.

I still feel if someone doesn't like my Country or my State then they need a one way ticket back to where they come from.

10/7/2008 3:54:42 AM Do you think us (older) folks was brainwashed by TomMcCall era?  

lostguide
Eugene, OR

No!