Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookup apps

Slow down, I inform myself, since this guy s a keeper. gay classifieds los angeles She greeted me with a cigarette in 1 hand, mop in the other, no make up, birds nest hair and wearing an old brown T shirt and trousers. She was all dressed up and waiting for her date to arrive when the doorbell rang. are irish girls hot It was perfect for the reason that we got to chat lots, but if something felt awkward or we did not know what to say, we could focus on the game.

megapersonals con

Breaking news, relationship updates, hairstyle inspo, fashion trends, and far more direct to your inbox! Let s not neglect Rihanna s infamous CFDA dress either. gay men in york There s nothing at all incorrect with obtaining a handful of drinks on a date. We use machine studying to find your excellent match by popular interests, values, and psychological compatibility. i miss you sexually poems If I had to study a newspaper I am much more probably to read the sun or day to day mail.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/26/2008 4:49:49 PM Can you name  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

Can you name at least one good deed you have done this past month?

9/26/2008 4:58:11 PM Can you name  

phil_n_ma
Feeding Hills, MA

yes but nothing to be proud of, went in a store to buy something the other night, there was a kid outside, he looked down and out, he had a car there, and when i came out he was sitting not to far outside the door, and he looked up at me and said, mister, do you have a dollar or two so i can get some gas and get home, and told me where he lived, which was about 25 miles away, so without hesitating, i gave him 2 bucks, but as i drove away, i thought to myself, why didn't i give him a fin, so he wouldn't have to sit there and ask another person, and he could've got home with a little over a gallon of gas,...so i don't know, i felt good doing it but then, felt like crap not giving him a five.

9/26/2008 5:01:35 PM Can you name  
usakindatheart
Overton, TX

filled some one's gas tank all the way up...

don't do couple of bucks with the gas price it is..

i think i have done this about once a month to some one...

usually some one who is 70 years or so... it is so sad.. they only have

a couple of dollars... to get to the grocery store...

a lady i filled about 4 months, drove up with her daughter and she recognized me,

she introduced me to her daughter, who thanked me and said this is the first time her mother has been back at the pump since i filled it... 4 months??!!!, man that is frugal
her daughter filled it this time.

any ways... not patting on my back...just passing the caring...so it can be passed on to someone else.. and maybe one day it will come back to me.

usa

[Edited 9/26/2008 5:07:01 PM]

9/26/2008 5:13:28 PM Can you name  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

Why yes I can.

9/26/2008 5:16:16 PM Can you name  

znorth
Rockford, MI

I helped a hurt horse.

9/26/2008 5:16:25 PM Can you name  

phil_n_ma
Feeding Hills, MA

any ways... not patting on my back...just passing the caring...so it can be passed on to someone else.. and maybe one day it will come back to me.

usa

God bless ya

9/26/2008 5:38:51 PM Can you name  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

I saved my boss's a** three times in our last audit.

I don't even like the guy.

9/26/2008 5:41:17 PM Can you name  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Nothing overtly notable... but everyday hold a door for at least one person and usually multiple people; I've prayed for about 15 different people this month every night.

and I make it a point to put a smile on at least one person's face everyday... preferrably a stranger's...

Paying it forward... Every little thing counts~

Peace!
P.Win

9/26/2008 5:49:49 PM Can you name  

snowbird1961
Los Lunas, NM

well two things:
My daughter called and wanted to move back home from Tx cause things weren't working out there. She has 3 kids. No money. I sent her my credit card and told her to get home safe. They will be back home in 4 days. But, it's time for me to move on so I am giving her my home so she and the kids won't have to worry about looking for a place to live. Gave some of the furniture to my niece who also needed it for her new place.

I also went and bought food at a fast food place, and got a gallon of water and went back to a homeless man on the corner and gave it to him and gave him $5 for the road. He started crying saying noone bothered to stop or offer any help. Said some people even spat at him. Really sad. When I looked back at him in the mirror he was almost done eating.

9/26/2008 6:06:02 PM Can you name  

hopein08
Jackson, NJ

Last week in church one of the few good looking guys walked up to me when I was alone and asked how things were going for me which I thought was nice and then on his own he told me that he was thinking of leaving his wife and three sons. My head spun around in surprise and I looked at him and said "Please think long and hard about that" and I told him if he wanted to sit down and talk about anything I will gladly give an ear. I felt so bad to hear that. But I think it was good of me to have told him to really think this through. I told him that marriages have to endure alot when there are kids involved taking you away from focussing on each other.

9/26/2008 7:30:44 PM Can you name  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Yes

9/26/2008 7:34:31 PM Can you name  

bucktail
Poynette, WI

bought the grand champion steer at the local fair,,

9/26/2008 7:38:14 PM Can you name  
vale42
Findlay, OH

work and go home and stay home and spend time with granddaughters

9/26/2008 7:45:56 PM Can you name  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

That is so great to hear what everyone has done. From the simplest to the greatest every deed counts. There is so much pain out there and it is good to see so many people are bringing good to others. You guys are great!

9/26/2008 7:48:20 PM Can you name  

_sea__
Maricopa, AZ

Since I was a kid...we were taught to do one good deed a day and passed it on to my kids and now my grandkids are doing it too...am still doing it..too bad that most don't.....( wink ) Sea

Page: 1, 2