Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler com

Following the movie ended, he mentioned he had a superior time. staten island single parents That Sunday, we decided to take the train to Surrey for a date at The White Horse, a pub where a scene with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law from The Vacation was filmed. The subsequent morning as I joined the check in queue at Heathrow, I chatted with two midlife women from Hertfordshire and told them about the adventure that awaited me. usa sex guide greenville Several people would agree that this is for the very best, whilst quite a few other customers on Twitter share the similar opinion that On the internet Dating Applications are basically ruining relationships.

mega personal register

To set up a profile, you will need additional than just photographs and a one particular line bio. dating sites palestine Due to her field of function and the fact that she lives in a modest town in a conservative state, she didn t want her precise sexual desires to be public understanding. I basically consider receiving that sort of facts might be quite beneficial. doublelist panama city After the dust settled I realised I hadn t dealt with the demons which came with cancer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/28/2008 10:41:17 AM why do women go for the bad guys?  
jer1906
Indianapolis, IN

women always complain about guys treating them bad, but once a good guy comes around and shows some interest they blow him off and go after the bad...

9/28/2008 5:39:19 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

bigrob123082
New Haven, IN

hey i know what you mean.I have asked this to a few different woman and most of them have said that its because they dont know what to do or how to act when a guy treats them good.so they good back to the ones that treat them like shit.... maybe its so they have something to complain to there girlfriends about hell i dont know.
P.S.to all the good women out there im one of the good guys

9/28/2008 5:50:27 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

catrell88
Mishawaka, IN

Bigrob and Jer

I have to same problem. us three and a few other guys in the world are actually good guys. The type of guys women always say they want but never go after. I guess the old saying isn't true. Nice guys don't finish last, they just don't finish.

9/28/2008 7:11:19 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  
gidget67
Lafayette, IN

I have a friend in Australia who swears this is true. I don't agree. I've always made a mad dash in the other direction, but I could say the same about guys going for the bad girls. To me, when they do that, they don't have a lot of respect for women in general. Then there are the guys who think they are going to rescue/save the bad girl from herself. I suppose the same could be said about women/bad boys.

I recently saw a study that supported the bad boy theory, having to do with survival of the fittest. The idea was that bad boys tend to be high risk takers and successful risk takers were more likely to be viewed in the category of "survival of the fittest". I think the study is probably flawed, but someone is sure doing a bang up job trying to convince us of its validity. I think it was the online "new scientist" magazine if anyone is interested in pursuing it.

I also don't believe that being "nice" or "good" has anything to do with chemistry between people. And you know, sometimes the "good" people are so busy being good and humanitarian that they don't notice the other good people around them. A paradox, yes, but it seems to hold true in many cases.

9/28/2008 8:30:51 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  
jer1906
Indianapolis, IN

thank you all for your comments...

9/28/2008 10:30:19 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

sphinx317
Indianapolis, IN

After talking with a few of my chic friends, it suddenly came to me...

Those are the girls WHO DON'T GROW UP.

If that's what they're after, then they're not worth your time.

Throw them in the group w/ the girls that play mind games.

WOMEN know what they want, and they show it.
WOMEN know that if they want to be happy and have a family, they'll be with someone who will provide for them and make them happy

I belive my chics...it seemed correct enough to me.

9/29/2008 9:09:59 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

dizzy13
Roanoke, IN

In my experience, the "bad guys" are what we expect. We expect to be treated like shit, walked on, cheated on, lied to and so forth.

I'd love to find the right "good" guy who's willing to be a FRIEND first, and see what happens from there....but most guys are all about the "hey baby, let's jump in bed" kinda BS and it's just not worth the drama.

I know what I want and what I don't want... and I know that eventually I'll find someone who will make me happy and be happy with me. It's just going to take time to get there. I still have some issues in my life to get worked out before I'm ready to drag someone else into the mix, as it wouldn't be fair to start a relationship in the middle of my divorce...not to me, to the man, or to the relationship in general. Most guys I've met aren't willing to wait that out, be my friend and get to know me for ME.

In the meantime, I want to make friends, get to know people, have someone I can TRUST to hang with without preconceived ideas of what they "deserve" or whatever....just because they took time to hang with me. To me, a friend doesn't expect anything in return for their time spent. If I'm not worth their time, then they aren't worth mine, ya know? It's nice to just have friends you can call when you need to have someone around, want to get out of the house, or have the kids home & still want to have a life WITH the kids....

But, back to the question at hand, women go for the bad guys & shy away from the good ones because when we do run across a good one that treats us well, we feel like we're living the "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" saga.

9/29/2008 9:48:33 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

sixstrings2play
Richmond, IN

Few factors.

1. Us good guys are boring as shit, generally! Why? Because we haven't found anyone that appreciates us for us, rather, we're the ones being shit on. So why not be boring, sitting here, I'm not gonna go out & get stinky from someone shitting on me for being me! lol...

2. Yes, the "it's too good to be true" is often a reason for people to be weirded out... Or someone trying to play themselves off as a good/nice guy, often the a**hole at home... It's never perfect I'd imagine, I'll tell ya I'm not, but I'm not trying to over-analyze any situation just to loose my cool!

3. Most women like drama, whether they admit it or not... If a woman isn't won over fist/knuckle/blood, they don't appreciate it, it seems... Some guys are willing to kill for the one's they "think" they love. Sure, that's pretty hot... Pretty psychotic too if ya ask me... What happens when she wants to leave... You see her on TV, about...

I may not be 100% but I gotta be damn close I think on this!

9/29/2008 10:13:45 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

dizzy13
Roanoke, IN

Six.....I love hearing your logic to things.....it's almost always humorous.

None of us are perfect and not ALL women thrive on drama....just most of them.
That's why my friends are almost all guys....less drama, just lots more BS.

9/29/2008 10:57:15 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

trackcutie750
Elkhart, IN

ok i have to say i am one of those girls that like "bad guys" and look where its gotten me...looking for someone on the internet. i cant speak for other females but i can say the reason i always end up with the bad guys is because of how my past was its just what i am use to. it sucks so bad because id let guys walk all over me cheat on me use me pretty much to where i was nothing but sex to them and i regret every bit. im trying to grow stronger from it and not put up with the bs but its hard girls feelings are so much softer then guys and when i guy tells you he loves you weather he means it or not you belive him and then your drawn back into being used cas you want to do ne thing and everything to make him happy even if your getting hurt in the process. and no offense to all the good guys but alot of them do seem to be lame sorry or alot of them try way to hard. i have to admit i let go a really great guy cas i just wasnt attracted to him ne more i loved the way he treated me and my son but his looks just werent cutting it for me and there was times we went out with friends and he would act like a dork and be embrassing. also sum females have low self esteem maybe because of what sum guy did to them and they want the attention so bad that when the bad guy comes around just looking for sex he can see shes weak and say lies just to get what he wants. im sorry to all the good guys if this offended you in ne way but its hows i feel and im just speaking from what good guys i no

9/30/2008 11:49:21 AM why do women go for the bad guys?  
xalbx89
Whiteland, IN

Quote from jer1906:
women always complain about guys treating them bad, but once a good guy comes around and shows some interest they blow him off and go after the bad...

those women are obviously dumb. lol why whouldn't a women want to be treated right...again they must just be dumb!

9/30/2008 12:28:27 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

mytimetofly
Alexandria, IN

they seem to be able to pick the bad fruit from the good. wanting to cast it away they forget the way to the trashcan. hence with the gathering nature they somehow just keep it,wanting to slice off the bad and retain the whats left in life .

a conservitive approach which comes from their early roots in a family setting

or at least thats what i was told . as for me i have no idea but it is so hard to understand that i must admit i am usually clueless but , maybe the woman will wake to find there are lots of good faithful men available that don't have fast cars and money who by their nature are great people to be around full time and for the lives they seem to ask for .

FAR FROM ANY GREAT THOUGHTS OF MINE
OVERALL I THINK IT IS A PROBLEM FOR ME AND MEN IN GENERAL THAT THIS OCCURS SO MUCH
OF THE TIME

HOWEVER IF YOU WANT A GREAT GUY LOOK BEYOND THE CORVETTE, THE JET SET &
FIND A MAN WHO LOVES DOGS CHILDREN AND THE LORD HE'S THE BEST BET YOU COULD MAKE
IN THESE TIMES AND HE SEEMS TO LAST FOREVER NOT JUST FOR THE TIME YOUR PASSING THROUGH

IF I'VE OFFENDED ANYONE THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE
I JUST HOPE YOU CAN GET OVER IT / kent

10/1/2008 7:40:00 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  
repoman812
Corydon, IN

Now ladies you may want to comment on this. I have been told it's because they don't feel the pressure to commit because deep down they have their doubts. Once they are with a decent guy that they feel is settle down material the pressures of keeping the relationship together begins.

10/2/2008 3:32:33 AM why do women go for the bad guys?  
gidget67
Lafayette, IN

Quote from repoman812:
Now ladies you may want to comment on this. I have been told it's because they don't feel the pressure to commit because deep down they have their doubts. Once they are with a decent guy that they feel is settle down material the pressures of keeping the relationship together begins.

So it's a reflection of self-worth? Makes sense. If a woman doubts, deep down, that she is worthy of someone great, then it's a way of avoiding confronting her own feelings.

We teach each other how to respond by our expectations and beliefs. A perfectly good guy can end up treating someone badly if the expectation is there and the people involved haven't learned yet to recognize the way they interact.

Thanks for the mind-prompt.

[Edited 10/2/2008 3:33:02 AM PST]

10/2/2008 3:54:24 AM why do women go for the bad guys?  
whomper
Greenwood, IN

I think it's because they act more macho and usually more charming (because they know how to manipulate women.)

We also tend to pick men that match our idea of what a man is. If we believe that most men are bad (perhaps due to an abusive childhood) we will pick men that confirm that belief.