Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tulsa hookups

You are on a date and the conversation goes quiet and you are desperately attempting to feel of anything to say. worcester men seeking men Locate more critical queries about dating, marriage, and living a purposeful life in my new book101 Queries You Want to Ask in Your Twenties. According to Arriana, it is also commonly valuable to stay clear of subjects you are unfamiliar with, as it can boost nervousness in folks who are currently feeling initially date jitters. fetlife harper cox All claimants filing unemployment have to confirm their identity to protect your information and facts and avoid fraud.

skip the games

We seek to enable each boys and girls understand healthy methods to deal with dating relationships and the tension of breaking up. single women in birmingham alabama I told him about my roommate and he couldn t think we knew so several of the identical individuals, each personally and professionally. Funny dating app conversation starters can end up making you two figure out what you have in common and your combined hatred toward pineapple on pizza will give you two some thing to speak about. riga latvia sex tourism I consent to obtaining my information processed in order to get customized marketing and advertising material by way of e mail.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/5/2009 3:07:17 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

coach3435
Indianapolis, IN

So really since women arent used to being treated well-- us nice guys may as well give up?

3/5/2009 3:56:46 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

fastpony
Hammond, IN

ok,i'll try and explain this. theres a such thing as a guy who's TOO nice,to where he almost comes off as nerdy or annoying. or a guy who's so proper,its a turn-off. the gentle voiced guys who are pretty much...pushovers. maybe these things will help those guys,not that im an expert. but,if you have a little bit of coolness in you,it makes you more noticeable,right? me?i always play music a little bit louder,create good conversation,stop being so nervous when it comes to being romantic,or that first kiss. use good judgement in the things you do,and when the time is right. stop dressing like you just got outta sundayschool. just put yourself out there,and liven up a little bit. get her to a point where she trusts you. like i said, turn nice but nerdy into nice but cool.

3/9/2009 8:12:35 AM why do women go for the bad guys?  

lac08
Muncie, IN

u can be a nice guy, but still have a edge about you that make u seam like a bad boy.

3/9/2009 5:47:40 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

fastpony
Hammond, IN

lac08...exactly. its not about what you do in front of her,or your"showy" side. its more about the vibe a woman gets by seeing what your about and how you live. who wants to be a bad boy? it means you're always looking over your shoulder.

3/10/2009 3:32:25 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

lora1208
Kokomo, IN

why do women go for the bad guys? I know I don't

3/10/2009 6:33:14 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

notez
Over 1,000 Posts (1,654)
Anderson, IN

Your over analyizing things too much and trying to pick apart this topic to find the "true" or "right" answer,the simple truth is:That everyone has different taste when it comes down to who they are attracted to.I say view everyone as an indivual and not put them in a catagory (and most of all be yourself!)You'll run across someone who will value you for who you are,Now it may not happen tommorrow per say but,That's where you have to exercise some patience.Good luck to you!(And don't give up.)

3/11/2009 8:31:13 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  

dave0822
Westfield, IN

Not to be a Butt Kisser, but I agree with Notez.

Be yourself, be confident. You know more about you than anyone else. Yes, people do judge one another. Individuals also tend to look at the world based on their own personal experiences through life.

Women are always looking for good men. However, they can't glimpse into your past, unless you're already dating. Do you think a hot chick would look at a picture of Einstein and say, "Holy cow, I gotta get me some o' that!"

Do gals date guys that are d!cks? Yes. Do they know it beforehand? Yes. Do they do it anyway? Yes.

Don't take it personally. Guys get hooked on looser women too. It's a two way street.

Dave

3/17/2009 2:38:57 AM why do women go for the bad guys?  

tater2009
Over 1,000 Posts (1,123)
Evansville, IN

Because we know our tongues are made for more than talking. *wink*

3/17/2009 5:24:19 AM why do women go for the bad guys?  

ladylove918
Woodburn, IN

Quote from dizzy13:
In my experience, the "bad guys" are what we expect. We expect to be treated like shit, walked on, cheated on, lied to and so forth.

I'd love to find the right "good" guy who's willing to be a FRIEND first, and see what happens from there....but most guys are all about the "hey baby, let's jump in bed" kinda BS and it's just not worth the drama.

I know what I want and what I don't want... and I know that eventually I'll find someone who will make me happy and be happy with me. It's just going to take time to get there. I still have some issues in my life to get worked out before I'm ready to drag someone else into the mix, as it wouldn't be fair to start a relationship in the middle of my divorce...not to me, to the man, or to the relationship in general. Most guys I've met aren't willing to wait that out, be my friend and get to know me for ME.

In the meantime, I want to make friends, get to know people, have someone I can TRUST to hang with without preconceived ideas of what they "deserve" or whatever....just because they took time to hang with me. To me, a friend doesn't expect anything in return for their time spent. If I'm not worth their time, then they aren't worth mine, ya know? It's nice to just have friends you can call when you need to have someone around, want to get out of the house, or have the kids home & still want to have a life WITH the kids....

But, back to the question at hand, women go for the bad guys & shy away from the good ones because when we do run across a good one that treats us well, we feel like we're living the "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" saga.

I soooo agree with you dizzy13. You and I are on the same page on this one!!

3/17/2009 8:56:23 PM why do women go for the bad guys?  
lhg
Kokomo, IN

I wouldn't necessarilly say that we always go for the "bad guys". It has been my experience that the bad guys are the ones who present themselves to me...never a good guy. And since I'm kinda old fashioned and like for the guy to approach me...it is always the "bad ones" looking to hit the sheets and nothing meaningful that will approach...I would love for one of the good guys to ask me out...but it never happens.