Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

boston hookup app

It can be overwhelming for introverts to maintain up with their extroverted companion and it can be frustrating for an extroverted partner if they are continually performing social factors by themselves. gay men minneapolis Be certain to ask probing inquiries to learn additional about a unique location of someone s life. Whether or not you re wearing cologne to this first date, the answer to this question is helpful info. wausau skipthegames Not only is it a exciting topic to talk about, but it also provides you a lot to add to your watch list.

legit hookup dating sites

For extra on how we deal with individual info and your access, correction, complaint and opt out rights, see our Privacy Policy or get in touch with us. dixon il classified ads Bar staff came to our table saying our tab was now at $200 and we had to spend now. These are all crucial to know in deciding if you re compatible or not . omegle flip camera If the attraction is mutual, then the app will set you up with a 7 day chat window and icebreaker.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/11/2008 10:28:40 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

malexa
Chandler, AZ

Whether someone can be considered a looker or not is all in the eye of the beholder. I have been told many different things from different types of people and i think the most common ones for myself would be cute, hot, sexy. Now ugly or non attractive I have never been called. I have been turned away by those whom have a problem with tattoos and piercings but that's just being judgmental about a persons life style.

10/12/2008 1:33:51 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

r0ck3r
Tucson, AZ

I cant believe i am answering this.

10/12/2008 3:11:15 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

busy_d
Mesa, AZ

what do you think??

10/15/2008 5:54:46 AM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

ghostrider419
Casa Grande, AZ

I'm just me.. To some women I am a nice looking guy and to others I am...well.. just not their type if you know what I mean..

10/16/2008 5:03:48 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

markoffcheney
Phoenix, AZ

I dunno you tell me....

10/16/2008 6:49:57 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

gair
Tucson, AZ

The best I got in my younger life was 'Cute'. Then I grew a Goatee and haven't heard 'cute' since. Average for me. But have you ever noticed how someone who is average to you when you meet, becomes more attractive the more you get to know them and like them?

10/18/2008 3:51:06 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

yotastyle283
Chandler, AZ

I want to take part of this pole, but not one of these answers seem fitting. I'm sure my point has been hammered already but here goes.

I think it human nature (generally) to be selfconscience of onself's flaws. What matters is, if one can accept them as well as the flaws of others. I mean I don't look in the mirror and see a Mr. Damon staring back! It's like a coin that was minted incorrectly and released to the public. The true value is in the beauty/rareness of the FLAW. If every single coin were precisely identical where would be the joy in spending countless hours in collecting them? (I don't by the way, but nothing against anyone that does!)

In a perfect world no one would be conceited enough to think they were better looking than someone else. Instead only look at every individual as ''flawed'' including themselves. Humility is the key. Our flaws make us beautiful, make us individuals, make us who we are. My point is, where is the box to check ''flawed''?

Just my two pesos...

-Owen
(Thankfully) FLAWED

10/18/2008 4:49:43 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

vbello
Goodyear, AZ

There are other attributes that are more important.

10/18/2008 6:31:54 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
heydelilah
Tucson, AZ

Aren't average and normal the same thing? I used to be totally hot now I'm just not.

10/18/2008 7:40:13 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
sparkle10
Greenville, MS

of course i am because of my green/hazel eyes and athletic build my brown hair with blonde highlites. my charming attitude.

10/18/2008 7:49:31 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
sparkle10
Greenville, MS

u are totalty 2 kool for this .i vote #1 for u this is 4 biker ninja!!!!

[Edited 10/18/2008 7:51:23 PM PST]

10/19/2008 2:09:34 AM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
biker_ninja
Phoenix, AZ

What can I say? Everyone loves a Biker Ninja. Oh, and I'm a cowboy too. YEEEE HAAWW!

10/20/2008 8:11:24 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
sparkle10
Greenville, MS

Quote from biker_ninja:
just going by the general consensus. This is SO a loaded question. You can either look like a total egotist or a schmuck. So, im going to error on the side of egotist.

10/20/2008 8:29:41 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
seadog10
Surprise, AZ

I depends on the mirror & time of day!

10/20/2008 8:45:55 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

markoffcheney
Phoenix, AZ

or the camera and the lighting lol