Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Wealthy women and australian men and getting to discover at youdate. surrey hook up Listen to EFF s podcast, How to Fix the Web, these days. Nevertheless, some people today get fortunate with these sorts of apps so we nevertheless produced a list for it. aloha tube omegle Just before we get started, our blanket recommendation for everyone is to come across the apps with a bigger user base in your location.

free datehookup dating site

The finest dating internet sites offer you a lot of selection and privacy, among other characteristics. the villages singles club photos If two individuals meet, are compatible, and chemistry is present, the partnership could turn into one thing stable and safe. If you didn t hit it off with your date, we ll let them down quick for you and be back subsequent week with an additional match. russian girls in harbin Think of these concerns as a representation of what men and women care most about when it comes to dating, or maybe they could represent information and facts about themselves that s dearest or clearest to them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/21/2008 10:00:55 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

abundance1961
Mesa, AZ

It also can depend on the time of day/night and the number and quality of drinks!

10/25/2008 6:41:12 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

nicram
Glendale, AZ

I have been told I am everything from cute to hot.. I don't know../shrug

I guess I am decent looking.

10/26/2008 10:11:57 AM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Yeah,it is hard to judge yourself,and others can either be too critical or way too polite!

10/26/2008 4:46:53 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
dawhit
Peoria, AZ

I agree it's tough to rate yourself as most people have something about themselves that they don't like or wish they could change. I think women focus on this much more than men.

I have many women tell me that I don't look my age. I don't think so.

Ater all isn't it "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"?

10/26/2008 5:16:55 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

xxxred84xxx
Tucson, AZ

i dont know i pick average i mean to some i may be below average and others i may be different so i just let others pick and go with that. Though to me looks are just that looks. I mean you could be the hottiest person on the face of the earth but can be a big well bastard...To me i will take and average or below average looker with a good personitly then a totally hot chich that is well a "witch" if you know what i mean.

11/2/2008 9:10:25 AM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

I'm sure you'll find a nice lady!

11/2/2008 4:37:12 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
optimystk
Fort Mohave, AZ

fat chicks like you are real fun

11/3/2008 12:16:27 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

nicguyeddie
Glendale, AZ

I dont like to toot my own horn but i can say that i got it going on..

11/3/2008 7:48:23 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Quote from optimystk:
fat chicks like you are real fun

"@#$%&*#@" like you are dime a dozen!

[Edited 11/3/2008 7:53:09 PM PST]

11/3/2008 8:30:52 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

bigfish10
Prescott, AZ

Quote from carrie4u:
"@#$%&*#@" like you are dime a dozen!

Good!, You didn't disappoint me, I was waiting for that. The guy's a jerk and not just on this thread. I know, you can take care of yourself but guys like that just, never mind..LOL

Em I a looker, hell yes. I looker for trouble.

Kenny

11/4/2008 7:03:55 AM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

swen15
Sun City West, AZ

As far as appearance goes your either attractive or unattractive to somebody just walking by you, looks always get better when you connect with somebody you like. I think I would make you look and smile, where that rates me is up to you !!!!!

11/4/2008 7:30:32 AM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

new2thesouth
Overgaard, AZ

Quote from carrie4u:
Yeah,it is hard to judge yourself,and others can either be too critical or way too polite!
You got this one right. A very hard question to answer. Hello everyone! Hope all are having a great day!

11/4/2008 1:26:53 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

rubberduckie08
North Highlands, CA

I think I am not that pretty. I believe I am below average.

11/4/2008 3:33:21 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  

marcusrt
Queen Creek, AZ

anyone that says looks doesnt matter is either lying or ugly

11/4/2008 8:22:59 PM Do you think you are a "looker?"  
mikmaq
Phoenix, AZ

I've been told I'm hotter than an Arizona summer, but to each their own.