Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

Maintaining your security a priority, on the internet dating ought to be exciting! So, take pleasure in it and hopefully, you will come across your Tinderella story. free datehookup Profiles can get quite detailed with the ability to place your diet regime preferences on your profile, along with your astrological sign and pronouns. Queries like this are 1 of the finest approaches to definitely get to know an individual, instead of going the standard route of ‘how are you etc. omegle college emails Adult personals, and completely free of charge dating high quality in usa.

usasexguide com

Being a superior listener tells you more about a first date than getting a fantastic talker since you re trying to discover out the data to see if this individual is worth going out with once again, she stated. san bernardino hookups The app returned a year later, launched with the exact same Chinese name by Hangzhou Re Lan Network Technology. In some techniques on the web dating is a distinctive ballgame from meeting somebody in real life — and in some approaches it is not. relationship with a cuban woman it is a hook up app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/28/2008 3:24:10 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

blackandsingle
Tempe, AZ

I have worked in international shipping, sold insurance, owned hair salons, and a photography business. What's next? Well, I'm not sure, but surely working on something.

How about you?

Let's talk and compare ideas

9/28/2008 9:08:09 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

burnkitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,345)
Fayetteville, AR

I am presently looking into the feisability of printing papers that only contain comics, crossword puzzles, horoscopes, and other entertaining games. For these to be popular, I'm aiming to have all the comics from the major syndicates(King Features, United Press, and Creators) included. This may not be profitable in small cities, however in larger ones the sky is the limit. It will depend largely on promotion, though. Then there is the vending of course. There are many details to iron out just yet before a proper business plan can be solidified.

9/30/2008 7:28:44 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

bu4me
Frazier Park, CA

Over a decade ago I started a web site that pulls in some decent cash & keeps me busy at least 20 hrs per week. I followed my passion of camping, outdoors, nature & created a true dream job that pays my mortgage well. I photograph back roads & outdoorsy destinations, I write about all of it & publish it monthly. Thanks to my SEO skills, now I have 10,000 visitors per day & a million page views per month. I offer topo maps for sale & the small biz & corporate advertisers bring in the biggest bucks.

Yes, working from home in the mountains in SoCal is great I must say, but a lonely existence, which is why I am on this site searching for a man. One who wouldn't mind living the lifestyle of web geek, travel, hiking & no television.

10/3/2008 3:31:11 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

jimmyt101
Springfield, PA

Granite Guys Custom Countertop? Home buying is slow but residential work is up
!

10/7/2008 3:12:53 AM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

burnkitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,345)
Fayetteville, AR

Yes, home modifications are steadily becoming more popular. The variety of mods for the homestead are many. Definitely count on competition in that area.

10/16/2008 10:51:25 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  
roombully
Dayton, OH

I have an automotive business, repair, towing and service. the business is up and running well over 10 years now located in Dayton, Ohio

10/19/2008 3:08:49 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

theman112
Ocala, FL

check me out bigfoaminsulators.com

11/23/2008 10:53:11 AM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

vivileigh
Cincinnati, OH

I am semi-retired and a network marketer for the best selling product in the wellness industry. It is a recession proof home-based business marketing a health product that has no competition; therefore, my income has not been effected. It is residual income. The product is a monthly consumable one and has a re-order rate in the 90's. The business is in network marketing...which is said to boom in times like these. I have been with this company for almost 5 years

12/7/2008 3:08:34 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

blackandsingle
Tempe, AZ

Here's my addition. Why not try an apartment locating business. A rental referral business that cost the public nothing paid by the rental owner and or the management company.

Does anybody know anything about this concept and have something to add about it?

I found this site and want to know if it's ligit. http://www.startanapartmentlocatingbusiness.com

please comment.

12/7/2008 3:10:13 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

blackandsingle
Tempe, AZ

Nice, what's the site? Also what groups do you belong to when networking? how did you come up with this idea? Can anyone do it?

I'd love to hear more.

12/11/2008 12:00:05 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

motorider71
Over 2,000 Posts (2,441)
Stafford Springs, CT

Quote from jimmyt101:
Granite Guys Custom Countertop? Home buying is slow but residential work is up
!

yeap..it is here too!! The last house I framed was in june of 07. Been doing decks and screen-in porches for a pretty big company to make a buck, but need a pitch to get back on my own for better money..abit risk`a but fun at the same time...any input if I were to advitise***big decks size does matter*** GT Contractors..

12/18/2008 7:17:00 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

l08
Westville, IN

I have a small production company that creates commercial content for print & broadcast.
I wouldn't suggest using that tag line above. Market research shows that for a small business it is best to create a visual logo versus a catchy tag line. My first impression would be to take a picture of a deck you built, have someone like myself place a graphic of the grill from a GT on the front of the deck with the company name on it. Cost less than $100 & is instantly memorable to every guy that loves muscle cars. That's most of us, right? : ) Feel free to use the suggestion.

12/18/2008 7:30:22 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  

bry11ca
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,610)
Irving, TX

I am compelled to continue developing entrepreneurial opportunities in the investment and growth of US based medical device companies (not pharmaceuticals). The intellectual property and complexities of manufacturing provide long-term financial and occupational development opportunities in an area that also has an indigenous market (think baby boomers).

I also know that the venture capital is available and waiting and that the Dallas, Texas, region is ripe in infrastructure and qualified resources to support such endeavors.

Bry

12/19/2008 10:56:04 PM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  
kd8hho
Anderson, IN

if i had the cash i would buy out some radio stations (corporate have killed AM/FM radio)

12/21/2008 8:06:11 AM List Your Small Business or Idea thats on the table  
svideo
Edmond, OK

I would never discuss innovative ideas with a pack strangers, but if you're looking for ways to get out of working for a living, apartment locating is a good choice.