Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

With over one hundred million customers worldwide, possibilities are you could just discover your neighborhood crush. washington state personals 46% say that finding an individual for a lengthy term partnership or marriage is a big explanation they use on the internet dating. It is our mission to reach out to men and women, couples, and families in order to assist create and maintain higher appreciate and overall health in relationships. transx listcrawler We strictly monitor all profiles & you can block any one you do not want to speak to.

megapersonal not working

It does not have to be a desperate sounding plea, but you can very easily broach the subject of children and see how they react. lesbian dating orlando Use our powerful films and discussion guides to transform relationships in your community. So desperate a single young lady is even producing her own dating app to get the inside operating. usasexguide philadelphia LaRue is preparing to head into production on eight new episodes of the series, with the new season set to launch on CBC Gem in winter 2022.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/19/2007 5:20:03 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I have a friend I hop in the hot tub with some evenings.. go out for a beer with him.. even gone camping with him and his kids.. but we are not dating.. we are hanging out. If I was exclusive with someone.. I would not even think about doing this sort of thing with a male friend.. Wouldn't appreciate it if it was the other way around.

9/19/2007 5:20:07 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I'm with Peaches also

As long as you have not commited yourself to one person and your truthful, no problem. jmo
xoxoPeaches.

9/19/2007 5:31:31 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

I am with Peaches too...

Life is short. Have fun, meet people, get out, socialize and most of all commit to someone special, until you are committed to that special person...just kick back and enjoy.

My best friends are the girls that I have went on a date with. I do my best to stay in touch even if there is no love connection. Some stay in touch and some disappeared.

[Edited 9/19/2007 5:33:17 PM]

9/19/2007 7:28:09 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

Well me ask the crystal ball, rubes it, shit it said im f*cked.....LOL

9/19/2007 7:40:56 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

scndlman
Lexington, KY

it's about committment..if i'm committed to one then that's all i date..may be with freinds socially but that's it. why would i want to screw up the chance i have with that one...we both would have freinds we go out with, but exclusive is exclusive...call me a traditionallist ..that's fine by me...

[Edited 9/19/2007 7:41:59 PM]

9/20/2007 11:55:57 AM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

harborman
Vallejo, CA

trublu! You bring back faith in mankind or womankind. On the otherhand those who use "dating" as a scapegoat for overt sexual promiscuity. Theres a word for that! I don't think it has to be mentioned. But I think you know what it is I am referring to.

[Edited 9/20/2007 2:00:40 PM]

9/20/2007 11:58:03 AM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

repochick
Rosemount, MN

I dont think there is anything wrong with dating a few different people. Good way to get to know someone, going out and spending time together. Doesnt even mean you are sleeping with them!

9/20/2007 12:01:13 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Dating more than one person is fine, I just don't sleep with them. This may sound a little too idealistic, but I want my next love to be my LAST love.

9/20/2007 12:19:31 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

jane_133
Frederick, MD

Dating is an awfully hard word to define. Have I gone out with more than one person at a time? Yeah. We were friends and not serious by any means. Do I keep going out with more than one person at a time, one on one with the intent of possibly having a real long term relationship with them?

No, I usually do that with just one person and give them the credit of them being the person worth my attention. I guess that's where you can tell if it's serious or not! I don't think it's fair to be "serious" about multiple people at the same time unless they are all aware of it and into that, and if they were all so aware of it, wouldn't we be doing this as a group? How fair is it to "seriously date" multiple people? Sorry, but I think that is what commitment and values are. If you ignore that at the beginning, how much is it likely to mean later? If you value THIS relationship, then I know it.

9/20/2007 12:37:19 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

harborman
Vallejo, CA

Thanks Jane! Now if you could message about 180 million others with that fine piece of wisdom.

9/20/2007 12:51:24 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

kenj45159
New Vienna, OH

I think it's OK as long as no one is involved in a serious relationship.

9/20/2007 1:07:36 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

To me.. dating is with someone that you are romantically involved with.
Hanging out is something very different

9/20/2007 1:10:56 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

when i commit my alone time to one person even if there is no agreed upon committment - i can only do it with one woman....... just who i am. i dont expect another woman to do the same. i want to get to know them and in doing so i cant hold back anything about me. when women hold back from me - i feel like they are hiding something or lying to me..... its a turn off.

9/20/2007 3:30:34 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

i agree with tru....dating and hanging out with someone are totally different things...if there's no romance involved, i do not consider that dating..

thats just my opinion and i like it, lol

[Edited 9/20/2007 3:30:50 PM]

9/20/2007 3:31:52 PM Dating more than 1 person at a time?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

ty ladies!! i keep trying to say that lol..like i'd hang out with walt but, i'd sooo date chynthlis
xoxoPeaches.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4