Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best local hookup

As we saw, Rose has not only wasted her time going on a date with an individual who is not seeking for the very same items she is, but she has also emotionally invested in someone who isn t available. datehookup join newlineten year old dating app QuackQuack will quickly launch the app in Hindi. In this guide, we want to give you some great examples of some of the Christian dating questions that you should really be asking of a new prospective mate. beautiful aussie girls You can choose preferences based on whether or not you want to chat , date or make new pals, so like minded people today are assured.

whats a good free hookup website

It s sort of the Tinder for Gen X. girls in williston north dakota FDS labels unsuitable men scrotes , claims males with character issues or tiny penises should really be avoided, although women need to never move in with a man prior to marriage or have sex on the 1st date. My last act was to leave a message for my future husband. memphis rubratings Asking her about her hobbies and interest is in all probability the best way to break the ice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/29/2008 9:46:20 PM Is there any gamers on here?  

mysn
Portland, OR

Im just curious, because I just tried that World of Warcraft game that os suppossed to be so awesome and so addictive, and my god, it was TERRIBLE...
Anyone have anything to share on this topic?

9/29/2008 9:50:53 PM Is there any gamers on here?  

ambiecooley
Corvallis, OR

Buy a WII its addictive haha lol

oh and ah HALO 12 AND 3

good stuff dude

ambie

ps if you wanted a game you could play runescape online for free

9/30/2008 6:10:52 AM Is there any gamers on here?  

mysn
Portland, OR

I play a game similar to Wow but much better from time to time called Last Chaos... I was just really really REALLY disappointed with WoW

10/7/2008 3:45:29 PM Is there any gamers on here?  

catepow
Albany, OR

Quote from mysn:
I play a game similar to Wow but much better from time to time called Last Chaos... I was just really really REALLY disappointed with WoW

Try Anarchy Online. Much more mature crowd (in general). Also, the base game of Anarchy is 100% free.

10/7/2008 9:38:05 PM Is there any gamers on here?  

coreholder
Terrebonne, OR

Perfect World is nice enough.

10/7/2008 10:09:45 PM Is there any gamers on here?  

ahood
Sandy, OR

I have some friends that play WoW.. the game seems more cartoony than I would like. I dabbled in Shadowbane for a little while. I like 1st person shooters more than I RPG's.

10/7/2008 11:26:29 PM Is there any gamers on here?  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

Anyone fly planes? Google Earth has a Flight Simulator. You can fly anywhere around the world including your back yard!!!! Choose between a Cessna and a f-14 fighter jet!
Pretty cool I think!!! But I'm a modeler pilot flying fighter jets and sailplanes.
The program is under "tools" from Google Earth.

btw... Google Earth now has Google Space!!! And have you jumped into the Google Earth car and driven the streets of your local major city? Boring, but cool idea.. lol

Have Phun

10/8/2008 5:51:02 AM Is there any gamers on here?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Pat is google earth still free? I used mine a year ago but am having problems getting mine to work presently.

10/8/2008 8:49:19 AM Is there any gamers on here?  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

Google Earth is still FREE! Might need to delete old program and download the new version of Google Earth. Might need a newer graphics card too.. Sure is neat flying around and landing at Eugene airport. Couple days ago I took a plane flight to the coast. Landed on the beach than flew plane back home. There's a small private airfield near my home.

10/8/2008 8:54:47 AM Is there any gamers on here?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Pat ok, now I know who that crazy pilot was that almost ran me off the road when I went to the Coast.