Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

man on man hookups

I moved from San Diego to Hawaii to join a SEAL team on the island, and I didn t know a lot of persons there. dating sites melbourne Although dating is hardly a level playing field in India, persons with disabilities obtain themselves in a special spot. Soon after he s gone, I smoke the last cigarette left in the pack he s forgotten. spanish speed dating activity When a man I met by means of perform asked me out a month just after my husband Keith died, I jumped at the likelihood.

100 free dating hookup sites

Virtual themed dates like video game dates, coffee dates, and additional have grow to be all the rage. waterloo iowa personals You know what you are comfortable with and what feels suitable, so trust your gut when meeting folks on the net. Appreciate all your favorite shows, movies, sports, and more applying the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN apps . is zoosk gay friendly If you want to avoidnerve rackingfirst dates, try to remember that realizing thethings to ask on a very first datemakes all the distinction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/30/2008 10:47:47 AM The Truth behind relationships?  
shadownights86
Pryor, OK

Well i believe that when your in a relationship with someone, that you should'nt be "seeing" what else is out there. Or i dont understand why someone would lie to you about what they were doing when you kno what happened and went on. I am a very very affectinate person. I love to kno that im cared for. i know thats prolly crazy but i lack alot of it. So i kno this i just wanna find that person that doesnt judge. That wont look down on me for the stuff i done in my past. someone that will show me as much love as i put forth or more. someone that will be there when i need to blow off steam. someoene that will show me that life is not that short. I kno this is a crazy person if i find them lol...... but is he there?????

9/30/2008 10:53:25 AM The Truth behind relationships?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

I ask that quastion as well.So far still no answers

He is out there and I know SHE is out there.

I just hope I have my eyes open when I meet her.

9/30/2008 10:54:10 AM The Truth behind relationships?  
shadownights86
Pryor, OK

Quote from makaboy:
I ask that quastion as well.So far still no answers

He is out there and I know SHE is out there.

I just hope I have my eyes open when I meet her.

Well what are u looking for in a woman?

9/30/2008 11:27:58 AM The Truth behind relationships?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Well what are u looking for in a woman?

A life partner.Someone to talk with,Someone that I can sit next to and somtimes we dont even have to speak and we both feel it was the best conversation we have had.Somone to share life not just the big things even the little things.Someone that shows respect when they are respected as well.Someone to stand BESIDE me not in front or behind.Someone that will take the time to see inside me before they judge the type of person I am.A woman that enjoys being a woman and lady,as well as being treated as one.Someone that doesnt make fun of all the little things I would miss when I wasnt able to be with them (example Just the smell of her hair,the warmth of her skin,the way her mouth moves when she talks).A woman that wont put me down when I mess up for I would never do that to them.Somone that will respect my kids fo rif they have children that is what I would do.

I guess it is kinda hard to tell all but to summon it up in short.

Someone that just Loves me for me,and lets me love them for who they are.

Hope that makes sense and I hope i didnt confuse anyone.

9/30/2008 4:07:58 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

Quote from makaboy:
A life partner.Someone to talk with,Someone that I can sit next to and somtimes we dont even have to speak and we both feel it was the best conversation we have had.Somone to share life not just the big things even the little things.Someone that shows respect when they are respected as well.Someone to stand BESIDE me not in front or behind.Someone that will take the time to see inside me before they judge the type of person I am.A woman that enjoys being a woman and lady,as well as being treated as one.Someone that doesnt make fun of all the little things I would miss when I wasnt able to be with them (example Just the smell of her hair,the warmth of her skin,the way her mouth moves when she talks).A woman that wont put me down when I mess up for I would never do that to them.Somone that will respect my kids fo rif they have children that is what I would do.

I guess it is kinda hard to tell all but to summon it up in short.

Someone that just Loves me for me,and lets me love them for who they are.

Hope that makes sense and I hope i didnt confuse anyone.

That makes so much sense and more. But you do have to agree that this is very sad, because the same things that you just described above is what all of us are describing just in different words and ways, but yet none of us has found that person yet.

9/30/2008 4:15:37 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

crowdog73
Ponca City, OK

Op i read your profile and too be honest..if you really want an honest man..STOP partying all the time...an honest and true man does not got too parties all the time, maybe once in a blue moon,

But then again you are only 21 and still have a lot of growing up too do in life

9/30/2008 5:46:22 PM The Truth behind relationships?  
shadownights86
Pryor, OK

Quote from crowdog73:
Op i read your profile and too be honest..if you really want an honest man..STOP partying all the time...an honest and true man does not got too parties all the time, maybe once in a blue moon,

But then again you are only 21 and still have a lot of growing up too do in life

Hopefully your not talking about me. IM not a man. im a woman.

9/30/2008 5:53:57 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

LOL shadow u tell it hun

9/30/2008 6:15:01 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

That makes so much sense and more. But you do have to agree that this is very sad, because the same things that you just described above is what all of us are describing just in different words and ways, but yet none of us has found that person yet.

Yes I agree.So im screwed

9/30/2008 6:36:21 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

Quote from makaboy:
Yes I agree.So im screwed

No your not screwed makaboy. You will find her, just don't give up.

9/30/2008 7:07:28 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

So shadownights86 since i said what I was looking for in a woman,what are you looking for in a man?

Havn't gave up just don't know what im doing LOL.

But the funny question is if we ALL are looking for the same thing why hasnt ppl tried getting together?

Maybe all is just scared like me

9/30/2008 7:16:00 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

Quote from makaboy:
So shadownights86 since i said what I was looking for in a woman,what are you looking for in a man?

Havn't gave up just don't know what im doing LOL.

But the funny question is if we ALL are looking for the same thing why hasnt ppl tried getting together?

Maybe all is just scared like me

Maybe some are just shy or maybe they are just afraid of rejection on here just like in real life. I don't know, I can only speak for myself and both are my problem, so I guess I am screwed.

10/1/2008 4:51:12 AM The Truth behind relationships?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Maybe some are just shy or maybe they are just afraid of rejection on here just like in real life. I don't know, I can only speak for myself and both are my problem, so I guess I am screwed.

You have to take your own advice Dont give up.

Ok no more shyness,lets all promise to try and come out of our shells.We can even help each other try.

Come out of shell support group

10/1/2008 11:08:40 AM The Truth behind relationships?  

itsed2
Tulsa, OK

Please dont take this wrong but you seem such a nice woman. (young) but your so neg about all your writings . You keep pounding your self and others. and all your topics are just neg about men.
men that might be interested in you but yet read your topics go the other way . and the ones that read them and yet contact you are the ones your not wanting to be with. again dont take it wrong but change your topics to more upbeat and positive. write about things you like and maybe good in some people you have met off here if any. your nice looking and lord knows you stand out in the crowed with your good looks. the neg topics run the good ones away. they to are looking for a good woman . with out all the drama. I wish you the best of luck and please take this the right way not the wrong way . as I to have my faults and have to correct them to.(lol) but dont we all..

10/1/2008 3:20:52 PM The Truth behind relationships?  
sassy0915
Quapaw, OK

What itsed2 is saying is right, you need to be more positive kiddo. Believe it or not, the minute you get fed up, stop looking and decide to just enjoy what you have in life, you will most likely have the person you will spend the rest of it with finding you.

Take your mind off finding a love match, and get out and try something new. Odds are, you might find new friends, male and female, to do things with and will not be so worried about finding a man. Maybe this is not the time for you to worry about that, and this is your time to find yourself more and get out and live. Worry and stress are a good way to grow old quickly, so don't let life pass you by.

The right person, that will love you, be faithful, not judge, and will be the very air that lifts you up is waiting somewhere, probably saying the exact same things. Be positive, we all have skeletons dancing in the closet from something stupid or immature we have done, so don't worry about it. The right person will not care, and if there is someone out there that has never made a mistake, I would like to watch them walk on water. And do not ever put yourself down, be your biggest fan and talk about what makes you special....it draws more to you instead of away. Do not let negativity draw more of the same to you. I doubt you are looking for a negative or miserable relationship, correct?

Page: 1, 2