Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal alternative

At 1 point he said to me I could marry you. craigslist port charlotte florida personals Expecting your little ones to accept a girlfriend when they haven t even come to terms with your divorce yet is unreasonable. It is a priority for CBC to generate a web site that is accessible to all Canadians which includes men and women with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges. how to pick up on pof Byron knows of this and 1 afternoon, he requested if he could have a bit of my time and suggested a video call.

do hookup sites work

The web site is really accesssible but you can t delete your account, I genuinely never like that. craigslist leesburg fl personals Do you offer men s forums for relationships? We don t have devoted men s forums relationships can and do kind in any of our forums, which have a wide range of members and topics. We began on the rooftop of the Brass Monkey bar in the Meatpacking District, and the fizzle and sizzle of mutual attraction was instantly there. auto omegle online Obtain out what your date feels most accomplished about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/2/2008 1:21:41 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

shadownights86
Pryor, OK

the thing is why i write neg is cuz thats how i ask for advise. i let someone see the real thing instead of waitin on it. cuz if i wait then i loose what im talking about. does that make any sence???

Btw the part about a man.

A man that isnt ashamed to be with me. Someone that is open to new things. someone that is good hearted. someone that wont look down on me for what i have done in the past. and wont look down on me for things that i have had happen to me. Somone to show me the real world. not just a house and no where to go in it. A man that is into OR at least not judgemental about tatto's and percings. ( would like the guy to be into it also) Someone that would like to love me for me and not my body or what i have. Someone that doesnt care about money. I mean its nice BUT YOU CAN NOT BUY MY LOVE!!! Someone that would like to walk for the hell of it. or maybe paint a sign or something just cuz it might make either of us happy. Somone who knows what they want in life but wont put me down for my mistakes. And help me try my life a new!!!

If there is anything else that i might have missed which im sure there is ill add it later! Sorry!

10/2/2008 1:23:15 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

shadownights86
Pryor, OK

Quote from singlemomnok:
LOL shadow u tell it hun

Im almost sure he was talking about me. idk. i dont like that tho....

10/2/2008 7:03:06 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

A man that isnt ashamed to be with me. Someone that is open to new things. someone that is good hearted. someone that wont look down on me for what i have done in the past. and wont look down on me for things that i have had happen to me. Somone to show me the real world. not just a house and no where to go in it. A man that is into OR at least not judgemental about tatto's and percings. ( would like the guy to be into it also) Someone that would like to love me for me and not my body or what i have. Someone that doesnt care about money. I mean its nice BUT YOU CAN NOT BUY MY LOVE!!! Someone that would like to walk for the hell of it. or maybe paint a sign or something just cuz it might make either of us happy. Somone who knows what they want in life but wont put me down for my mistakes. And help me try my life a new!!!

Man like that shouldnt be to hard to find,IF you do the same for him

10/3/2008 7:04:49 AM The Truth behind relationships?  

shadownights86
Pryor, OK

Quote from makaboy:
Man like that shouldnt be to hard to find,IF you do the same for him

Ive always been true. they say that they are like that but really arnt. i have been heartbroken many times..... Something is bound to change!!!

10/3/2008 10:48:07 AM The Truth behind relationships?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Ive always been true. they say that they are like that but really arnt. i have been heartbroken many times..... Something is bound to change!!!

I know im a true person but the only way someone will get to know that is by talking to me and getting to know me .I think probably everyone here at one time or other has had to deal with fake people ...and it sucks weeding them out.Keep the positive attitude.Keep your eyes open ( for sometimes the best is in front of us and we are blind to see it) <--- yes guys this includes US to.

10/3/2008 12:35:01 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

sassy0915
Quapaw, OK

Quote from makaboy:
I know im a true person but the only way someone will get to know that is by talking to me and getting to know me .I think probably everyone here at one time or other has had to deal with fake people ...and it sucks weeding them out.Keep the positive attitude.Keep your eyes open ( for sometimes the best is in front of us and we are blind to see it) <--- yes guys this includes US to.

It is amazing how many people are terrified, after being in relationships with someone that cheated, of it happening again to them. And from this fear, they hold themselves back from meeting, or getting out to meet people. Let's face it, we are all hiding behind the computer. It is safer than in person, and we are in control of it, correct?

However, I too have had a spouse cheat on me, numerous times, and I use to feel this way. But not anymore, I did nothing wrong, so I refuse to be scared to meet people. Yes, we do have to weed through the fake people in person and online, but if it was really easy, there wouldn't be any type of dating sites, relationship experts with tips, advice and help. And we would all be floating around in utopia.

There is a balance to everything, and the process of finding that special person you want to get to know, and find out if it could be permanent, is part of it. If it was easy to find someone, and it didn't take any effort, how boring would that be? I think sometimes that the hell we go through emotionally and sometimes mentally, will make us more likely to cherish the person we do find, and love them all the more for finding them in such a sea of uncertainty that our fears have put blinders up to help protect us from. It will remind us how precious love is, and work daily to keep it.

Just my thought.

10/3/2008 2:26:17 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

You are right.Alot of times the road to happiness makes the trip even more special.

there wouldn't be any type of dating sites, relationship experts with tips, advice and help.

At least my fears are keeping people employed

10/3/2008 3:39:51 PM The Truth behind relationships?  

sassy0915
Quapaw, OK

Quote from makaboy:
You are right.Alot of times the road to happiness makes the trip even more special.

there wouldn't be any type of dating sites, relationship experts with tips, advice and help.

At least my fears are keeping people employed

The very motto of society, "make money off of other people's pain", wonder why we never get any royalties from their damn book sales!! I just have one thing to say about all of those emotion vultures, "May they find themselves surrounded by misery and get poked with a pitchfork this Halloween!" he he he...

I have often wondered if a lot of these so called relationship gurus are actually closet f*gs, but I guess we can leave that for another discussion.

Page: 1, 2