Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Our dating chat room has so a lot to offer you, it enables folks to obtain correct adore devoid of taking a lot of time or registering in internet sites of dating to make profiles. online dating bakersfield ca Stories from the globe presented to every single other like offerings dropped at each and every other s feet. When daters have settled on an app (or apps, as is commonly the case with on the net dating, where men and women do not limit their selections), they face the question of what to do subsequent, especially now. cityxguide com nj When you fill out a profile on one particular of these web pages, it can be extremely detailed.

gay hookup london

We have been the initial two guys to turn up at the occasion and I was a bit merry as I had come from a function occasion exactly where I was celebrating winning the most effective dressed Halloween costume for been dressed as Buzz Lightyear. craigslist barstow ca Let s face it it s all butterflies and rainbows until it is time to take key life steps such as moving in collectively, getting a residence, or taking a trip. The initial function, place, makes suggestions from us to you a small tricky. maryalicejenni onlyfans Cost free Online Dating Video Chat

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/2/2008 7:17:34 PM ok really now  
new2ms
Laurel, MS

i dont look that bad for a guy my age but no one on here will talk to me

10/2/2008 7:18:45 PM ok really now  

lonewulfe04
Laurel, MS

ok whatcha wanna talk about slacker

10/3/2008 5:33:55 AM ok really now  
new2ms
Laurel, MS

not you richard

10/3/2008 5:34:59 AM ok really now  

lonewulfe04
Laurel, MS

beggers cant be choosers pretty boi!

10/28/2008 1:32:15 PM ok really now  
southerngal36
Pascagoula, MS

hey fellas....i'll reply but im alot older then u.... one can never have too many friends though.... right?

10/28/2008 2:03:55 PM ok really now  
laradan
Laurel, MS

I'm older too, but I like to meet people (especially Mississippians)!

11/17/2008 7:04:44 PM ok really now  
mc_hellyeah
Corinth, MS

That's such a cop out.........like for real,,,, how many "friends" have you made on the internet? I mean REAL ones, ones you socialize with in person? the net does not count.... kinda like a bar.....you have so called "friends" in a bar, but in reality....they are just drinking/bar buddies no matter the gender. I personally am NOT here to make friends, and I really think most are NOT here for that. If you are then you should not be on a dating site...duh........

11/17/2008 7:10:53 PM ok really now  
mc_hellyeah
Corinth, MS

yeah? then why no picture? Let me advise you, you will NEVER meet a women on the net and have her fall for you by just words alone...............its the WHOLE not just a part, got it? Even if someone is very goodlooking on the outside, if they have a bad inside the outside won't matter..............there is someone for everyone out there in this world, try not to set your sights higher then yourself, find someone egual to yourself on the outside AND the inside.......Okay?

12/29/2008 4:38:27 PM ok really now  

sweetestman718
Jackson, MS

ok i just read all the posts and i have a few words of my own. i have been a part of probably half of the dating sites and most of the major ones on the web. i kept a profile for a minimum of a year on each one and never got a response on any of them unless they were from some "bot" which seems to be the norm now days. i have also noticed that women are so much more picky about men than vice versa. that being said i believe that women should be the ones to pick up the men now. this is the 21st century and things have changed dramatically. give men the right to say we are not interested and to let you down the same way you say "gross" and "ugly" to us. if a man sends you a message then you should be nice enough to respond with a kind "not interested" instead of a complete disregard for the generosity of the message.

12/29/2008 4:48:02 PM ok really now  

funtruckerman
Petal, MS

This guy above me speaks words of wisdom and I am in the same boat. I will add that the vast majority of females are too damned cheap to join any of the paying sites. They will spend hours looking an figuring ways to beat the system, but when it comes to plunking down $25 it just ain't going to happen. They don't mind expecting a guy to spend $100 or more just to get rejected, but they won't spend a cent. Amen.

12/30/2008 12:46:53 PM ok really now  
draggonlady
Jackson, MS

Perhaps your image of women is why you cannot find one. You very evidently hate women. In men I have known, that is usually a sign of deep seated problems.

I notice we cannot see you - just your truck - Freud would have a field day with that one.

DL

12/30/2008 7:26:07 PM ok really now  

sweetestman718
Jackson, MS

in response, out of the last five girlfriends i have had four of them have recently gotten in touch with me again. two are married, one engaged to be married, and the other lives four states away. yet all of them wanted me back for some reason. evidentally they realized what they left when they screwed around on me. i am not trying to make myself look like the perfect man by any means because it just doesnt exist. all i am trying to say is that it is guys like myself who always get hurt and can never get the decent girl. what i have found in the many people i have known in my life is that the "pretty boy" is almost always the jerk and the ones that look like nerds are the nice guys. not once have i ever cheated on a woman (even when it was shoved in my face) and never have i denied my responsibilities in the relationship including when my ex-wife and i had children. when we split i took full custody of them and i am proud to be a single father, but i am lonely without a companion. i do not hate women. i just want the respect of i deserve from women. that doesnt mean that i want a slave by even the slightest mention. i believe we are all equal and that women should treat men as the equals that they are.

1/1/2009 8:27:07 AM ok really now  
sweet_lady20
Oxford, MS

MIGHT help if you had a pic sweety

1/1/2009 9:22:45 PM ok really now  

sportysonja
Water Valley, MS

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me that most of us (male & female) prefer some form of positivity.....

Maybe you have had bad luck in the past ( I'm sorry for your luck) but that luck doesn't speak for everyone. Women have a hard time on these sites too.

1/2/2009 8:05:42 PM ok really now  

funtruckerman
Petal, MS

Okay, Honey, now I am like Mr Rogers................IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any takers ?????????????