Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

passion hookup site

You can t devote time collectively anytime you really like to. hookup birmingham al Focus on making your self superior rather than picking out a dating app. Ok, so AdultFriendFinder isn t precisely excellent for discovering your soulmate, but nothing is not possible! The reason it makes the list is that some men and women like to strategy dating in a casual way before receiving into anything super critical. datingiframe review Like saying I like my life but a loving girlfriend would make me like it even extra is some impossible mindset to have.

skipthegames con

It all seemed so foreign to me — not only was my ex not involved in our lives, there have been 4 states among us. craigslist chicago personal With so numerous choices, you can choose the ideal on the web dating internet site for your demographics, dating objectives, budget, and time constraints. For more facts and help, please check out your nearest Oklahoma Functions workplace. south korea dating site Pew Investigation Center s political typology offers a roadmap to today s fractured political landscape.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/4/2008 12:47:41 PM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Quote from hoootie:
It ain't premarital sex if you don't plan on gettin married.

In my book it is because it is sex outside of marriage.

10/4/2008 10:40:13 PM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

seagate
Raleigh, NC

Ruthie,

I've already told you that your posts are interesting and well thought out but I've got to respectfully take issue with you on something you said. You said, "Coming here is nothing different from walking into a room with 100 single people chosen at random".

I must disagree with you totally on this. In that room with 100 single people, you can have eye contact, observe body movement, observe body language, observe smiles and frowns, communicate live one on one, and feel chemistry or no chemistry.

Simply put, you cannot do that here.

10/5/2008 5:01:50 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  
rckhrd7
Simpson, NC

I'm gonna be the bad guy I guess because I believe a great sexual relationship is vital to a healthy relationship. Whether u agree with me or not sex is an important part of everyones life and the whole getting to know one another ritual should include the physical aspect. I'm not saying as soon as you meet jump into bed, BUT getting married without having sex is kinda like driving a car without test driving it first. You may love the way it looks but it may handle like crap. One mans honest opinion ( remember ladies you like honesty. lol)

10/5/2008 8:00:45 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

Seagate-

Yeah, I suppose I probably phrased that poorly. What I meant was "no different in that the folks here show up fairly randomly as well, so there are no guarantees that you'll even find someone who interests you, much less a match."

And Rckhrd,

I don't think you're alone in your take on things. I don't have a problem with non-married sex and can't imagine waiting until I'm married. Heck, I don't even know if I'll ever get married again and I certainly don't want to be celibate for the next 40 years. That said, for the OP this is something that's important. From her post (and I apologize if I'm misinterpreting), it's not so much a problem that men indicate an interest in sex, but the speed with which they do so. It probably happens to both men and women, but I can only speak for myself. My profile clearly says I'm not interested in hooking up, but I occasionally get approached. I'm forced to assume that someone either didn't read my profile or can't read. LOL. Most of those guys, though, aren't a big problem. I often say, "flattered, but no thanks" and they move on. The really irritating ones are the ones who want to act like they're interested in something more and waste your time with one sentence e-mails back and forth until they finally wear themselves out and go away. I can't tell you the number of times someone has said something like, "I hate internet dating because of all of this answering 'getting to know you' questions back and forth." What do they think I'll say, "oh, well, ok, let's bypass all that and I'll meet you somewhere and we can suck face in the parking lot?" Yeah, ooooo kaaaaaayyy. At least the guy at the bar buys me a few drinks first.

And this rant doesn't refer to ALL guys (Gritz and ROF ), but to fairly few who are so annoying that they stand out and make the rest of you look bad. I think a lot of guys (like you Rckhrd) want to make it clear where they stand--and that's good. For the OP, that means that she's likely to reject you if you want sex prior to marriage. Her choice. For me, I'm likely to reject you if you're ultra-conservative, really skinny, under 35, or don't own a tool box. Doesn't mean that someone might not love a skinny, ultra-conservative, young, non-handy guy . . . but he's not for me. Different strokes . . .
But one of the things that I love about this internet venue is that you aren't quite as distracted by hormones and alcohol and you can be somewhat discerning about who you want to spend time with.

10/5/2008 3:12:43 PM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Quote from ruthbuzzi:
Seagate-

Yeah, I suppose I probably phrased that poorly. What I meant was "no different in that the folks here show up fairly randomly as well, so there are no guarantees that you'll even find someone who interests you, much less a match."

And Rckhrd,

I don't think you're alone in your take on things. I don't have a problem with non-married sex and can't imagine waiting until I'm married. Heck, I don't even know if I'll ever get married again and I certainly don't want to be celibate for the next 40 years. That said, for the OP this is something that's important. From her post (and I apologize if I'm misinterpreting), it's not so much a problem that men indicate an interest in sex, but the speed with which they do so. It probably happens to both men and women, but I can only speak for myself. My profile clearly says I'm not interested in hooking up, but I occasionally get approached. I'm forced to assume that someone either didn't read my profile or can't read. LOL. Most of those guys, though, aren't a big problem. I often say, "flattered, but no thanks" and they move on. The really irritating ones are the ones who want to act like they're interested in something more and waste your time with one sentence e-mails back and forth until they finally wear themselves out and go away. I can't tell you the number of times someone has said something like, "I hate internet dating because of all of this answering 'getting to know you' questions back and forth." What do they think I'll say, "oh, well, ok, let's bypass all that and I'll meet you somewhere and we can suck face in the parking lot?" Yeah, ooooo kaaaaaayyy. At least the guy at the bar buys me a few drinks first.

And this rant doesn't refer to ALL guys (Gritz and ROF ), but to fairly few who are so annoying that they stand out and make the rest of you look bad. I think a lot of guys (like you Rckhrd) want to make it clear where they stand--and that's good. For the OP, that means that she's likely to reject you if you want sex prior to marriage. Her choice. For me, I'm likely to reject you if you're ultra-conservative, really skinny, under 35, or don't own a tool box. Doesn't mean that someone might not love a skinny, ultra-conservative, young, non-handy guy . . . but he's not for me. Different strokes . . .
But one of the things that I love about this internet venue is that you aren't quite as distracted by hormones and alcohol and you can be somewhat discerning about who you want to spend time with.

The problem is two fold one that they want sex at all because Biblically speaking it is against the Bible and God's plan. Two that once you tell them no that is not going to happen then in a couple days they ask again in a different way and honestly think you are going to go out with them after wards. That is just dumb.

10/19/2008 9:31:15 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  
gregtheleg
Castalia, NC

Good grief!!! This is supposed to lead you to a good wholsome relationship with somebody. If ya don't want to have sex keep your legs together and your drawers up and don't have it. If you talk to another man and listen to him you'll know pretty soon if he shares the same outlook as you do on the subject of sex outside of marriage. I mean you are so worried about what the Bible says about sex outside of marriage. Don't forget there are is a great deal in the Bible that tells about right relationships with Him and other people. So don't sweat the small stuff and go out and find that Christian man (He is problaby) in a church in your area and ya'll go have fun. 10/4 I'm backing out of this one

Page: 1, 2