Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites like craigslist 2018

Forum has a wide choice of tasty cocktails that you can sip on while you get to know your dates. mobile al dating On the internet dating network enable millions of singles to meet possible partners they otherwise would not have met. Some apps are meant for short term relationships, though others encourage seriously obtaining to know every single other before meeting up for a cocktail or FaceTime coffee. usasexguide montgomery Lots of on line dating articles and solutions will attempt to convince you that what you write for your first message is the most vital ability you will ever understand.

skipthegames women

I hope to have a man with a strong DeenA man who areas Allah initial in his life. craigslist personals boise id With all that time to believe about what truly matters, she says she could not stop considering about him. Sit up, take notes, since believe me you ll want to really feel prepared for the test that comes later. ho chi minh city girly bars Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/2/2008 8:49:30 PM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

OK so I am twice widowed, once divorced and have two children. Why do all men think that is a guarantee of sex. I happen to be a Christian and I value my salvation. The Bible that I read say there is a lake of fire for all adulters not just the ones who have sex outside their marriage but sex with anyone other than their spouse. So if I am not married to you then that means I don't have sex. Why is it so hard for men to wrap that around their brains. I know abstinence is not the going thing now and that some would say if you are not a virgin then it is not wrong but really are there any men out there that live by the good book all the time not just when it fits into what they want.

10/3/2008 12:52:23 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

keefus62
Greensboro, NC

Not all men assume that. I too am a christian and also believe as you do. You can be a virgin again.... not in the physical sense, but mentally. And there is temptation, the flesh is weak, and the blood rushes from the brain to the little man and they forget the Bible and give in to the temptation.

10/3/2008 3:23:43 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

rof1944
Marshville, NC

It might be accurate to say "most men" and it would be accurate to say "a lot of men", but I don't think you can honestly say, nor factually say, that "all men" have that opinon.

10/3/2008 3:26:52 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

gritziam
Shallotte, NC

Wow ya mean if i meet ya i might have sex on the first date your so full of yourself.I aint no dog and I dont come looking for sex on the 1st date.You need to look for a better man because we are out here.Good morals and respect for women and good ol fashion values.

10/3/2008 5:06:08 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Quote from rof1944:
It might be accurate to say "most men" and it would be accurate to say "a lot of men", but I don't think you can honestly say, nor factually say, that "all men" have that opinon.

I regress I did not mean to say "all men" as most or a lot would have been a better choice of word.

10/3/2008 5:20:08 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Quote from gritziam:
Wow ya mean if i meet ya i might have sex on the first date your so full of yourself.I aint no dog and I dont come looking for sex on the 1st date.You need to look for a better man because we are out here.Good morals and respect for women and good ol fashion values.

I didn't say first date but come on guys don't bring it up before we even meet. The last two guys that I have had dialogue with after about two emails they either ask out right or start trying to flirt in suggestive ways. That is an instant way to turn off any chance you might have had with me. The way I see it I have been without for over 2 years and it hasn't killed me so as one person's profile said "if it is no sex until a ring move on" I will move on. It just seems as that is all that is on most mens minds. Good morals and old fashioned values you are talking about a dream man, or maybe not maybe there is something wrong with me. I really think all the good ones are married or so burned by hateful women that they are not in the pool. I am kind of to the point if you read my profile, I don't see the need to beat around the bush so that is all that should be making guys pass me by. I used to blame it on my size but that problem was corrected I am now what is considered average.

10/3/2008 8:17:52 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

countrylady39
Durham, NC

hey there , are you saying you re widowed 2 times and divorced 1 time, that means you ve been married 3 times. and you waited until you married to have sex.??

10/3/2008 8:42:39 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  
iluvnc
Moyock, NC

iF YOU DID WAIT UNTIL YOU WERE MARRIED TO HAVE SEX i CAN ONLY THINK THAT YOU MUST HAVE A LOT MORE GOING FOR YOURSELF THAN SEX! SO NICE TO HEAR THAT THERE ARE STILL WOMEN, (AND MEN) THAT REALIZE THERE IS ALOT MORE TO ANY RELATIONSHIP THAN JUMPING INTO BED AS SOON AS THEY MEET! i TOO HAVE HAD MEN ASK ME SEXUAL QUESTIONS BEFORE THEY EVEN MEET ME....NOTE HERE THAT THEY ARE THE ONES THAT NEVER MEET ME! IT SURE TELLS ME WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT, AND MAKES ME WONDER JUST HOW FAR THEY ACTUALLY GOT IN GRADE SCHOOL, LOL ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH FOR A GOOD, HONEST AND DECENT MAN....YOU DESERVE HIM! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

10/3/2008 9:14:39 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Quote from countrylady39:
hey there , are you saying you re widowed 2 times and divorced 1 time, that means you ve been married 3 times. and you waited until you married to have sex.??

Yes the first marriage, no the second and thrid but that was before I had a close a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. That is when I was pretending to be a Christian you know when yeah I had been saved, yeah I had been Baptised but no I was not living the way God had wanted. I firmly believe that both the second and thrid would have waited as it was me pushing for it not them. I guess I just thought at the age of 45+ men would have matured and learned that there is way more to a relationship than sex.

10/3/2008 8:19:20 PM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

gritziam
Shallotte, NC

I am a little sorry didnt mean to give such a strong point reply.But I just get tired of being put in the All MEN GROUP.I know im not perfect and yes when I meet pretty woman it normaly a sexualy actraction 1st but to be honest I rather had a troll who i can talk to than a 10 on the sex scale that has nothing in common with me.lol Well good luck we all need it!!!

10/3/2008 9:41:29 PM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Quote from gritziam:
I am a little sorry didnt mean to give such a strong point reply.But I just get tired of being put in the All MEN GROUP.I know im not perfect and yes when I meet pretty woman it normaly a sexualy actraction 1st but to be honest I rather had a troll who i can talk to than a 10 on the sex scale that has nothing in common with me.lol Well good luck we all need it!!!

Hey no offense taken I tend to be a little strong sometimes but I don't beat around the bush either.

10/4/2008 11:57:34 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

I don't think it has a thing to do with the kids or the previous marriages. Part of it is the world we live in where the majority of single adults do have sex outside of marriage. (A lot of married ones apparently do too, but I won't editorialize here.) Part of it is that dating sites attract people looking for everything from a roll in the hay to marriage, and people aren't always honest about where they fall on the continuum. I think you should feel lucky when someone makes it clear that they want sex before marriage. They're being honest. (Hooray!) You know clearly where they stand before you've invested your heart in the guy. Delete 'em and move on. (After you've politely explained your position of course.) Coming here is nothing different from walking into a room with 100 single people chosen at random. It's probably pretty likely that the right person for each of us isn't here. (Wow, I'm pessimistic today.) What we can hope for is that he or she might be here, that we meet a few interesting people along the way, and that we learn a few lessons that make us better for the knowing. When you step back and look at it that way, it's a lot easier to move on from the ones who aren't right for you, even if you wish they were.

10/4/2008 11:59:19 AM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

Gritz,

ALL men have something special about them.

Oh, crap . . . dumped you in that all men thing, didn't I?

Ruth

10/4/2008 12:06:33 PM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

2bornot2be
Clayton, NC

I'm in your corner and consider my relationship, and salvation, more important than having sex with strangers.
Believe it or not, it is more difficult staying celebant as a guy than a woman may believe. The woman EXPECT a man to make his move sooner or late and, if they don't, the man is considered weird or something.

10/4/2008 12:38:55 PM Why is premarital sex assumed if you have kids  

hoootie
Huntersville, NC

It ain't premarital sex if you don't plan on gettin married.

[Edited 10/4/2008 12:39:38 PM]

Page: 1, 2