Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Chris was just a collection of grey text boxes on a white screen, a guy who was particular about punctuation, till we had a drink and I discovered the contours of his rapid smile and the timbre of his voice. winnipeg single females I also personally think that the probability of locating Mr/Mrs Suitable by way of dating app is quite challenging unless you are truly lucky. Set reminders in your telephone or diary to cancel your subscription to stay clear of inadvertently rolling over for a further term. rubratings salt The Verge reached out to Female Dating Strategy s moderation group for comment.

find gay hookups

They ended up possessing a stunning six month old daughter. free chat arizona He was just a little also committed and prepared for my liking. Yes, the results of your on line dating journey depends on the type of queries you ask your dating app match. schitt's creek speed dating episode To develop upon the chat functionality discussed above, CometChat also provides in built voice and video calling for your dating app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/21/2007 11:00:54 AM lost in translation  

4friends2
Raleigh, NC

over the centuries the Christian bible as be translated many times. And as we know from archaeological investigations based an the bible that there have been miss translations such as Armageddon. Armageddon original from the Hebrew Har Megido. Har Megido translates to hill of Megiddo, this was the site of many decisive battles and the foretold setting for the end of days.

Along with miss translations the meaning of words have changed through out history, this happens in every language.

How much meening do you think has been lost from the bible.

9/21/2007 11:29:16 AM lost in translation  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

I think about this a lot, glad you posted it. I try so hard to understand, yet heck if the "experts" can't get it right why would I think that I could?

I believe there could be a little or a lot of mis-translation (how would one "really" know?) As with people though, and things they say, I tend to look at "intent". To some degree the highest detail doesn't matter, I try to live according to the "intent" of the Bible, being a good person, etc., and learning lessons from it that help me grow. I DO believe the Bible is God's word; one reason being that all these books written over so many years "connect" in so many ways. It's not like they had fast transportation and the internet back then to communicate. I have other reasons also; but suffice to say I think God knows we're not perfect, even in our translations - but he does know when we're trying to be faithful.

9/21/2007 11:35:55 AM lost in translation  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

[Edited 9/21/2007 2:56:06 PM]

9/21/2007 11:39:39 AM lost in translation  

iron_ranger
Owatonna, MN

One thing that was not lost in translation is the story of jesus - his love, forgiveness and tolerance to all people. i look at a few things in reading the bible - who was the author, who was he/she writing too, what was the story being told, what is the message. i dont take the bible as a direct literal translation.

9/21/2007 11:43:19 AM lost in translation  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

jewelz ?

[Edited 9/21/2007 2:56:32 PM]

9/21/2007 2:44:53 PM lost in translation  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

whatever translation you have ...
whether or not you take it literaly...
it is the most advanced writing of man...
and the great thing abotu it,is
that it tells of the triune aspect of God...
God..the First Source and Center..
The Eternal Son..and
The Infinite Spirit

9/21/2007 2:46:35 PM lost in translation  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

That definitly was lost in translation

9/21/2007 3:22:31 PM lost in translation  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

Codex Washingtonensis is an important majuscule manuscript from the 4-5th century. The images posted here are those of the full-sized black and white facsimile of the manuscript, produced in 1912 by Henry A. Sanders and the University of Michigan.

see if i can find something better..........skip

[Edited 9/21/2007 4:31:01 PM]

9/21/2007 3:29:48 PM lost in translation  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

thats a broad viewpoint

9/21/2007 3:49:37 PM lost in translation  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

Perhaps reduce the size and edit so the screen doesn't scroll left and right?
Would be helpful in reading.

9/21/2007 4:10:19 PM lost in translation  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

rite on!
it will shure as hell kill this thread!
save the big stuff for satinson 36

9/21/2007 4:50:06 PM lost in translation  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

It has been gutted and twisted endlessly with no end in sight. I will stick to "The Art of War".......far more practical in every day life.

9/21/2007 5:43:06 PM lost in translation  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

thanx skip

9/21/2007 5:45:04 PM lost in translation  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

sure,
i always like your posts,,,,
anything new?

9/21/2007 5:51:57 PM lost in translation  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

i'm lost in my fealings.. of a poster that has corupted the site,in my openion...
but that is the part of me that i cant feed now....so i guess have to let things run their corse.and just stay light...for a day or two

Page: 1, 2, 3