Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

net to be clear on what it is you re looking for, she told us. christian dating baton rouge I will get an occasional view from a girl who I would not kick out of bed/would keep with, and they will message back or play it coy and repeatedly check out my profile but never ever answer something I say. We uncover their weblog portal to be very impressive. datehookup review All posts are customers opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss.

www rubmaps com

Prior to diving in to discover the suitable dating app to find the greatest doable mate, don t neglect to look at privacy. dating in portsmouth nh There are so a lot of items but I assume the general guidance is to not get down about not getting replied. The third rolled up with her 5 year old daughter and the fourth revealed her ex boyfriend still slept on her sofa. craigslist el salvador casas Let s be honest—most of us can be a tiny lazy, but if you are a neat freak and would favor to date somebody who feels the similar , this could be quite crucial.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/5/2008 7:30:11 PM Questions for the ladies  

southerngent53
Park Forest, IL

Why is it that some of you ladies will not give us guys your phone number until we have emailed each other numerous times ? I myself am a better talker than typer....I peck on the keyboard like a chicken and very slow at it. And why does a lot of the first dates have to be over a plate of food? I was taught to not talk with your mouth full. There's plenty of other ways to get to know each other....example: go to a bar where there is a live band, dance and have a good time, meet at a park and go for a walk,go somewhere and watch the sunset,or simply set at yours or his house and talk, go bowling, a walk on the beach. Can I get some honest answers???

10/5/2008 7:30:49 PM Questions for the ladies  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

I only give it out after the 10th e-mail

10/5/2008 7:32:15 PM Questions for the ladies  

lnlass
Laguna Niguel, CA

You can more easily block email than block phone calls. The phone is online 24/7. The computer is not.

10/5/2008 7:33:49 PM Questions for the ladies  

dancinglynx64
Reedsburg, WI

I'll only give it out if I feel comfortable with the guy.

10/5/2008 7:34:36 PM Questions for the ladies  

nm_jewel
Las Cruces, NM

Actually... I give my # out for the same reason as you stated. I'm a chitty typer.. two fingered sally here! I enjoy talking and hearing voices. You can tell so much from a voice.... If I e-mail and chat.. and I like your humor and intentions.. I don't feel one bit uncomfortable!

10/5/2008 7:36:46 PM Questions for the ladies  

blueyes28
Adger, AL

Theyve got to get to know you better!!To make out for sure if they decide you are a creep,or something crazy or not,to make sure they like you and think its ok b4,they give their phone #,more less whenever they feel comfortable!!!theres No shame in the way think!!!

10/5/2008 7:39:30 PM Questions for the ladies  

kevina48
Redding, CA

i was just talking about this the other day isnt giving your phone # the old fashion way to communicate. If you met in the market, the park, the laundry mat, walmart or an auto parts and u wanted to hook up you would have to give your # how else would you get to invite the other one to dinner or a walk or have a coffee and talk. i give my number alot right away and if it turns out to be a bad idea i just dont answer and delete them.

10/5/2008 7:39:58 PM Questions for the ladies  

jjee
Glendale, AZ

I do believe you have a good point about the first date not being going out to dinner. Maybe a lot of people can't think of anything else but go out to dinner and think it's easier to get rid of somebody right after if need be? But you do have some great ideas for a first date and i'm taking notes.

I myself often find myself lost for words on the phone if i have not communicated with somebody long enough on the internet.

10/5/2008 7:40:44 PM Questions for the ladies  

mistymay77
Newnan, GA

I want to know what a man is about before I give him my phone number. Why do guys give out their number in the first email before even speaking to me??? Is that not shallow?

10/5/2008 7:41:09 PM Questions for the ladies  

sandgirl50
Lacey, WA

I agree with dancing. I like the get togethers we have so you can not only talk but meet face to face. Im with you on doing something besides dinner too. Walking and talking is one of my fav's.

10/5/2008 7:46:48 PM Questions for the ladies  

1st_breath
St John, VI

Quote from southerngent53:
Why is it that some of you ladies will not give us guys your phone number until we have emailed each other numerous times ? I myself am a better talker than typer....I peck on the keyboard like a chicken and very slow at it. And why does a lot of the first dates have to be over a plate of food? I was taught to not talk with your mouth full. There's plenty of other ways to get to know each other....example: go to a bar where there is a live band, dance and have a good time, meet at a park and go for a walk,go somewhere and watch the sunset,or simply set at yours or his house and talk, go bowling, a walk on the beach. Can I get some honest answers???

I believe people are afraid of someone calling them after they realize there was no connection.
Out of respect, I rather a tele to converse. Words can be typed in any manor but the truest comes through voice.

10/5/2008 7:47:12 PM Questions for the ladies  

nmorris
Freeman, MO

I made the mistake of giving my cell number to someone and now he calls me all the time..my own personal stalker...good thing I didn't give him my home number..!!

Next time I am going to think long and hard before i do that again..

10/5/2008 7:48:11 PM Questions for the ladies  

sharolas
Elk Grove Village, IL

To me I feel it is better emailing the first few times. Because if there is no interest we just stop talking. First dates I would not suggest noisy places how are you going to sit there getting to know each other with out shouting. A park is nice a walk is nice while watching the sunset. And now why would you invite someone over to your place and vise versa when you haven't even met? Not the smartest choice. The first meeting should always be in a public place for numerous safety issues. I like meeting for coffee then go from there.

10/5/2008 7:53:42 PM Questions for the ladies  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Quote from southerngent53:

Some guys are genuine and for them waiting to talk on the phone is crazy...

What we genuine guys have to realize is that world is different for women (and for those wanting to throw the gender card - Tough, it's true).

Whether we would like to admit it or not, there is a certain amount of comfort required before a lady feels safe. That's their perogative.

Let them get there....show them you care about their safty...

10/5/2008 7:58:17 PM Questions for the ladies  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

I have 3 phones (each with 2 lines) going off all day long. Most of those calls have very little to do with the things I need to get done for the day. They just create more urgent work to distract me from the things I'm trying to accomplish. (go figure) When I get home, I don't really want to talk on the phone. I also type 60-80 wpm, depending on my mood, so typing works well for me. And, like others have pointed out, it's a lot easier to use the internet to screen people until you're sure they are someone you really want to give your number to.

Page: 1, 2