Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight chat

For other people, it s meant ending factors since the logistics simply did not operate out. longmont personals I was meeting someone for coffee, and I got a series of texts from her saying, ‘I m right here, ‘I m parking, ‘I m walking up, ‘I m walking in and then nothing at all ever once more, Mackey shares. Snezhina had practically given up hope in the on the net dating world. what dating site replaced craigslist She was recently seen getting a enjoyable night with her ex girlfriend Bella Thorne.

mega personales

It s turn out to be a nicely worn metaphor due to the fact from fights to marriage to divorce, parallels abound. aurora colorado dating In unique, the team behind Salt hope to make Christian dating a tiny much less awkward and a lot far more fun. Certain internet websites also scan participants manually, adding an added layer of safety to the approach. cityxguide fort myers In fact, they may perhaps just encourage you to redownload again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/6/2008 6:00:56 AM why are men like this?  
peacefrog71
Covington, TN

hi ladies i thought i would get yalls opion on this i meet a guy on 3 weeks ago told him eveything about me up about my disabily and that i have a roommate that is bisexeaul but me and roommate dont have sex matter of the guy i meet on was first time i had any in 2 yrs anyways yesterday i told him i saw my roomate in the driveway geting some and i didnt like wat i seen made me sick but me and roomate talked everything and agreed not to bring our mmm lets see whats the right word well hell with it ill use trash home and do stuff here also i told the guy i meet on here i pay the bills around here by myself which i do but that has stoped too and the reason i was doing this is his work got slowed up also he knew i smoked up front and complained about that all the time even though i didnt do it around him so anyways after i told him about what i saw and i fixed the problem he broke it off said he dont wanna be apart of it anymore we could still be friends and thats it i meanup with that shit i was up front about everything and still i get kicked to the curve what the hell is wrong with me? am i being to honest or what ladies let me know what i did thanks

10/6/2008 3:07:19 PM why are men like this?  

naya_sbf
Waterbury, CT

Okay, first if you speak the way you write, than he was proably overwhelmed . And you proably should have saved somethings. As sad as it is guys like to chase, and if you give them too much they lose interest . So keep it simple in the beginning. And you are really not alone in wanting to be upfront we all want to be upfront, but sometimes we gotta keep things to ourselves. So hang in there, learn from errors and move on.

10/7/2008 4:25:37 AM why are men like this?  

moonshadow59
Mahomet, IL

I would have to agree with naya. Too much info to fast.

10/7/2008 5:13:40 AM why are men like this?  

renne73
Portland, ME

yes,agreed,men like mystery,..but it could also be that he just couldn't handle the "upfrontness" and it probably wouldn't have worked out anyhoo..

10/7/2008 5:14:44 AM why are men like this?  

renne73
Portland, ME

oooo,covinton, TN,i use to live in munford! I miss it here,..good luck to you

10/9/2008 9:03:55 PM why are men like this?  

sanmi
Big Rapids, MI

I think you scared the man away honestly.

10/9/2008 9:47:40 PM why are men like this?  
rlds
Ogden, UT

Slow down, hon. Work on yourself to feel secure and confidence. Good luck. R

10/10/2008 6:07:38 AM why are men like this?  
opalcat
Cincinnati, OH

Because you dropped all your baggage at his doorstep at once. TMI to soon. He didn't want the hassle of getting involved with your problems since really after 3 weeks you are still virtually strangers. Keep any problems to yourself try to work them out on your own till you build a stronger foundation with a man and you have time invested in each other. I would have would ran and that we can be friends bullshit is a polite brush off. That's is what they mean when they say no drama in profiles.

[Edited 10/10/2008 6:11:17 AM]

10/10/2008 3:25:46 PM why are men like this?  

redjulie65
Beloit, WI

i would have to agree to much to soon

10/16/2008 6:13:14 PM why are men like this?  
catheryne
Fairfield, IA

I hate to say it, but probably TMI even though they all say they want us to be upfront - when we are they freak.